2016 University of East Anglia Fully Funded PhD studentships in School of Economics, UK

University of East Anglia is offering Fully Funded PhD studentships in areas relevant to the strategic interests of the School of Economics. The Studentships cover tuition fees (UK/EU rates), a tax-free maintenance grant (currently £14,057 per year), and a research training support grant. International students are welcome to apply but must be able to pay the difference between UK/EU fees and international fees. The application deadline is 12 February 2016.

Study Subject(s): Studentships are awarded in areas relevant to the strategic interests of the School of Economics.
Course Level:
Studentships are available to pursue MPhil/PhD program.
Scholarship Provider:
University of East Anglia, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: Candidates should hold, or expect to hold, a minimum of at least a 2.1 degree and Research Masters degree or equivalent. EU and International applicants may be required to provide evidence of competence in the English Language.

Scholarship Open for International Students: These studentships are open for UK/EU/International.

Scholarship Description: Social Sciences Graduate School Research PhD Studentships are offered to prospective candidates from the academic year 2016/17. The Studentships will be available under the Scheme to applicants who, in their research proposal, can clearly demonstrate academic excellence in areas relevant to the strategic interests of the School of Economics.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): The studentships are awarded for the duration of study programmes.

What does it cover? The Studentships cover tuition fees (UK/EU rates), a tax-free maintenance grant (currently £14,057 per year), and a research training support grant. International students are welcome to apply but must be able to pay the difference between UK/EU fees and international fees.

Selection Criteria: The Studentships will be available under the Scheme to applicants who, in their research proposal, can clearly demonstrate academic excellence in areas relevant to the strategic interests of the School of Economics.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicant should make an application for admission to an MPhil/PhD in the normal manner, but they should indicate the intention to be considered for an open studentship under the Postgraduate Studentships Scheme.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 12 February 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. addisu urago

October 21, 2015 at 3:07 PM

my name is addisu urago , I am from Ethiopia . I have BA degree in ECONOMICS. please contact me by this address(addisuddu@gmail.com.) phone 0913252573

2. Zakarie abdinasir

October 23, 2015 at 6:40 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

3. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 23, 2015 at 7:46 AM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from Burundi,i really need this scholarship.i have degree in scB,please help me to get your scholarship i want to study about economics.please contact me on my number phone :+257 71550951 or my email: dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

4. Bekkuma Gebbisa

October 25, 2015 at 8:35 AM

my name is Bekkuma Gebbisa from Ethiopia ,i really need scholarship.i have degree in animal science ,please help me to get your scholarship i want to study master of animal science.please contact me on my email address :- bgebbisa@Gmail.com

5. Amanuel tekle

October 25, 2015 at 9:30 AM

am amanuel tekle from ethiopia but am eritrean,i were 2nd year economics, i want to give me a chance to continue my rest years. please contact me; email amantekle12@gmail.com or phoncell +251948474751.thank you

6. Habtamu Getnet

November 26, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Hi this habtamu getnet i have graduated from Arbaminch university by applied Biology with CGPA of 3.99 and am glade if i have a chance to do my master in ur institution. Email habtamugetnet315@gmail.com phone 251916599524. Thank you.

7. Habtamu Getnet

November 26, 2015 at 6:18 PM

Hi this is habtamu getnet from Ethiopia. i have graduated from Arbaminch university by applied Biology with CGPA of 3.99 and am glade if i have a chance to do my master in ur institution. Email habtamugetnet315@gmail.com phone 251916599524. Thank you.

November 27, 2015 at 10:22 PM

Hi my name is genet goshu from ethiopia i BA graduat S’TMUC in acounting pls contact genetgoshu @gmail.com or 2510913467938 10Q for achance

9. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 18, 2016 at 11:17 PM

hi sir/Madam . My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince,from BURUNDI. I’m asking you to help me to give me some opportunity to study Universty there. I would like to Bachelor’s degree If you accept me contact with My adress numb +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

10. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 20, 2016 at 10:03 AM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no + 251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

January 25, 2016 at 11:51 AM

first of all I would like to thank you for this chance ,my name is Eyasu agalo am from Ethiopia I have BA degree in management in Addis Ababa university ,when you think I have an ability ,interest and big aim to join with you.phone no 0916102556 or eyasuagalo@yahoo.com email address