2016 Utrecht Excellence Scholarship For International Students, Netherlands

2016 Utrecht Excellence Scholarship For International Students, Netherlands

The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of outstanding prospective students the opportunity to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.

Host Institution(s):

Utrecht University, Netherlands

Field of study:

International Bachelor’s programmes:

•  Economics and Business Economics
•  Liberal Arts & Sciences at University College Utrecht

International Master’s programmes offered by the following Graduate Schools:

•  Graduate School of Geosciences
•  Graduate School of Humanities
•  Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance
•  Graduate School of Life Sciences
•  Graduate School of Natural Sciences
•  Graduate School of Social and Behavioral Sciences

Number of Awards:

Approximately 55 scholarships are available.

Target group:

International Students

Scholarship value/inclusions:

The scholarship covers the tuition fee plus 10.000 euro living expenses per year. The duration is a maximum of two years for a Master’s degree and three years for a Bachelor’s degree.

Eligibility:

The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this scholarship. The applicant should:

•  Not have the Dutch or an EU/EEA nationality;
•  Hold a non-Dutch secondary school diploma;
• Have been admitted to an International Master’s programme within one of the Graduate Schools mentioned above, the Bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Economics or to University College Utrecht;
•  Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s programme) or secondary school diploma (for a Bachelor’s programme), or an equivalent thereof;
•  Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa;

Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means the student is not eligible for this scholarship.

Application instructions:

It is not possible to apply directly for the scholarship but when you apply for admission to the programme of your choice, you can indicate whether you wish to be considered for this scholarship. The selection committees will review the application files for possible nominees.

Prospective Bachelor’s students in Economics and Business Economics who wish to be considered for the scholarship should apply for admission before 1 April. Prospective Master’s students who wish to be considered for the scholarship should apply for admission before 1 December.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Deadline: 1 April/1 Dec (annual)
Study in:  Netherlands
Course starts Sept 2016

Official Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Website

1. koricha

October 8, 2015 at 8:59 PM

my name is koricha nigussie.I am from ethiopia. I have BSc degree in civil engineering at Addis ababa university. so I need a scholarship to continue my masters in civil engineering courses. with best regards

2. Zubeer huseen

October 9, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Hi my name is zubeer hussein i live in mogadisho I studied secondary at imaam shaafi’ school i want bacholar degree of information technology plz contact me my no:+252615678273

3. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 9, 2015 at 3:14 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No : 436 Harar

4. Ahmed mohamud garoon

October 9, 2015 at 3:29 PM

my name is Ahmed mohamud garoon.I am from Somalia. I have degree of Public Administration at East Africa university. so I need a scholarship to continue my masters in Public Administration courses. with best regards. plz contect me my number 252907632461

• amare dagnaw

October 9, 2015 at 8:00 PM

Hey my name is Amare Dagnaw from Ethiopia studying my BSC in chemical Engineering at Addis Ababa Science And Technology University.It is my deame or wish to study and conduct my research in Netherland’s univerisity,so I am lucky if you give me your scolarship.Please inform me by my phone 251918524292 or Email:-dagnaw25@gmail.com

5. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 9, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Hi, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. I am from somalia. I gratuated at secondary school. I am very interesting to join your scholarships. please help me to get that apportunity. contact me by gobsoor74@gmail.com or tell number: +252907747317. thanks for my contacting.

6. sisay Regassa

October 9, 2015 at 5:02 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa. I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA degree in the related field of the studies, please help me. contact me via phone number +252913762852 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

7. Geremew Lega Gebeyehu

October 10, 2015 at 9:53 AM

I am Geremew Lega Gebneyehu from Africa, Ethiopia. First i would like to express my deepest happiness by getting such a golden chance from you. I was graduated my first degree in economics field of study on july 2015 (BA degree in Econmomics). For more in formation contact me via phone number 0925513258. Thank you…

8. Harun Ali

October 10, 2015 at 12:53 PM

i`m from somalia, i ended high school for last year and i have not money to learn university, iwant faculty agriculture so please help me and give me with your scholarship to reach my dream please and please contact me through my phone number 2527378929 i hope u to accept my request

9. Haile Abebe

October 10, 2015 at 2:28 PM

I am called haile abebe from ethiopia, i am graduated in natural resource management with cummulative GPA 3.94. If i get full scholarship i am interested to continue my MSc in NRM, geoearth science and related fields. If you are interested contact me by +251919150686 or haileabebe7@gmail.com

10. Alemayehu wujira

October 10, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Dear instructor My name is Alemayehu Wujira I am from Ethiopia I am a fifth year first semester civil engineering student from jimma university technology institute if I get these chances of scholarship award I am very happy so, you can contact to me by email address alemayowuj@gmail.com or my mobile number 251922876281 sincerely thanks a lot

11. afendi ahmednur

October 10, 2015 at 3:11 PM

my name is Afendi Ahmednur, am from Ethiopia, I have BSc degree in Economics and I want to study masters at Netherland, please contact me through my E-mail afendiahmed80@gmail.com Thank you

12. nuru mohammed abubeker

October 10, 2015 at 7:17 PM

my name is nuru mohammed from ethiopia.i have BA degree in economics. i am interested to study masters.if you give the chance contact me by email at mnuru9345@gmail.com or phone 0912789902 thanks for all.

13. Kasule Buwembo Yasin

October 11, 2015 at 9:01 PM

i need the scholarship as i can’t manage to the tuition

14. Natnael ayele

October 14, 2015 at 5:15 AM

I luv The way dat u guys doing for students, I wish I will be there soon

15. Yayewsew Adugna

October 17, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Dear ,sir /madam : – My name is Yayewsew Adugna ,from Ethiopia ,I’m graduated tourism management diploma and I’m student bachelor in accounting and financing .so I would like to apply scholarship in Netherland ,in Bachelor Economics. So I’m begging your favour . Best regards ;

16. Berhanu adere

October 28, 2015 at 5:07 AM

I am berhanu adere.i lives in Ethiopia,i am graduated by civil engineering from adama science and technology university in Bsc Degree.i want to contineu masters program in ur college,please help me by accepting me.

17. Berhanu adere

October 28, 2015 at 5:17 AM

I am berhanu adere from ethiopia .i want to learn,ihave bsc degree in civil engineering,if u want to accept me use +251912807624

18. Debela Dinsa

October 29, 2015 at 1:17 PM

19. Debela Dinsa

October 29, 2015 at 1:22 PM

My name is Debela DINSA.I am graduated by POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATION. I would apply for scholarship in Netherland,in Humanities.i hope you will call me for scholarship.call no.251925788278.Email debeladinsa10@gmail.com

20. Mbonigaba Christian

November 5, 2015 at 8:44 PM

Hello, i am called Mbonigaba Christian, I am from Rwanda, I have a bachelor degree in Agribusiness and Agri- Economics from the University of Rwanda and i want to continue my masters in related field like Economics. So I would apply for the scholarship in Netherland in Economics and I beg you to help me to make my dreams to the reality: you could contact me by phone number is +250785788572 or via email mbochrist1@gmail.com

21. Veng Seangly

November 23, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Hi dear!! My name’s Veng Seangly. I’m cambodian. I’m 18 years old. I have interested of studying in bachelor’s degree of Law.

22. ishimwe patience

December 1, 2015 at 5:02 AM

Dear,sir/Madam I’m name ishimwe patience student in secandry school in p c b physics chemistry & and Biology I would like to apply for that scholarship contract+250735686900 E-mail ishipatie2020@yahoo.com

23. mwanza jackson nganga

December 7, 2015 at 2:16 PM

hello . AM jackson mwanza from kenya and i have finished BA IN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE KENYATTA UNIVERSITY. PLEASE ASSIST ME TO GET SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTER

24. Nsengimana Charles

December 12, 2015 at 5:34 AM

I am Nsengimana Charles from Rwanda, I have a bachelor’s degree from University of Rwanda with second class honor upper division, I would like to apply for scholarship so as I may run LLM program, best regards.

25. Nsengimana Charles

December 16, 2015 at 1:06 PM

I am Nsengimana Charles graduate from University of Rwanda, college of arts and social sciences, school of Law with second class honor upper division and I hereby need the scholarship to continue in LLM program. My email is ncharles2020@gmail.com, Phone number is 250785569747. Best regards.

26. Moustafa HABIMANA

December 23, 2015 at 11:04 AM

dear madam/sir! am Moustafa HABIMANA from RWANDA. i have graduated secondary school this year. i beg you help me to get scholarship. contact me by email: moustafactl@gmail.com or call me on +250728629863.

27. Temesgen Fekadu