2016 VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme for International Students To Study in The Netherlands

The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective students the unique opportunity to pursue a degree in a selection of Master’s programmes at VU University.

VU University Amsterdam
Masters Degree

Deadline: 1 Feb 2016 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2016

Host Institution(s): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in Netherlands

Field(s) of study: English-taguht Master’s Degree Programmes offered at the University

Number of Scholarships: Not specified.

Target group: International Students

Scholarship value/inclusions: The VUFP scholarship is a tuition fee waiver. VUFP scholarship does not provide any additional allowance towards study or living costs.

Eligibility:

The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a Merit scholarship programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results. Eligible candidates must be able to prove their academic excellence, must be admitted to a English taught Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Students with the Dutch nationality and/or a Dutch degree (given that the Dutch degree is used for admission) are not eligible for admission.

Application instructions:

Please note that you must have applied for the Master programme before you can apply for the VUFP scholarship.

Students must register for a Master’s programme in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal. Then,  you must submit your VUFP application  in VUnet.  The deadline for applications is 1 February 2016.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. Zakarie abdinasir

October 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali ineed to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

2. Negase Girma

October 26, 2015 at 9:44 AM

my name is Negase Girma Hailu from Ethiopia. I have BSC degree in chemistry from Hawassa university in 2013G.c.if the will of God and those who gave this chance I want to learn masters by related fields. Please help me

3. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 26, 2015 at 6:14 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

4. maregenesh w/gebriel

October 27, 2015 at 3:22 PM

hi my name is maregenesh i want to learn my msc, a am appling in your university. i wish to get the chance

5. edem

October 28, 2015 at 11:44 AM

i want to apply for information technology in your university .looking forward to updates from you based on the course i want to study.

6. Amelework Tesfaye

October 28, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Amelework Tesfaye hello dear my name is Amelework Tesfaye. I am 28 years old. Thanks a lot for the notice you have informed me to join your scholarship, I’m from Ethiopia and I have first degree in mathematics from Dilla university and I have six years of work experience on related fields and now I am 5th years civil Engineering BSC student in hawassa university, I have interest to continue masters (post graduate) in related field, please help me and my contact address is phone :- +251912059447 or +251925545494 and my e-mail is amelework.tesfaye@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance!

7. Shehabdin Abdulmejid

October 28, 2015 at 5:03 PM

My name is Shehabdin Abdulmejid. I was graduated from st Mary university, Ethiopia by BA of Marketing management. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to international businesses management.please contact me by Phone Number: +251911090122 Email:sabdulmejud@gmail.com P.o.Box50835 Addis Ababa,Ethiopia

8. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 1:43 PM

9. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 1:46 PM

To sir/ Madame hey, Am from Ethiopia & citizen of Ethiopian, I have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 GC 2012. And currently now i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. So Please help me by giving this honorable chance from your university. For more information please contact me via email address & Mobile no_ (251) 912183640. pobox. 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia

10. GIDEON BERCHIE

October 30, 2015 at 3:37 AM

11. desalegn altaseb

October 31, 2015 at 8:17 AM

I am desalegn altaseb from ethiopia .i have Bsc in electrical and computer engineering from jimma university

12. yaasir ismaaciil subagdhame

November 2, 2015 at 3:51 AM

Dearsir/madam,my name is yasser ismael.Am somali and I am 17 years old am a highschool school graduate.please I wud love tohave scholarships from in order for I to pursue my dreams. connect me my Email. subagdhame112@gmail.com please reply me for my email

13. NTIBAZIRIKANA Eugène

November 5, 2015 at 6:59 AM

My name is NTIBAZIRIKANA Eugène. I was graduated from Kigali independent university 12/12/2014, bachelor degree of finance . I need scholarships please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to international businesses management. please contact me by Phone Number: +250788827277 Email:eluckyson@gmail.com

14. Muneza alice

December 5, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Hello dear ,I am a Rwandese,with 9.5out of 11 points in advance level and I have degree all in medical laboratory science ,please I would like to request your sponsorship in masters and any information contact me on 250783136444 or 250788505504 otherwise on email given above thanks so much for your help.

15. abdikani

December 26, 2015 at 10:07 PM

firstly you have been greated secondly my name is Abdikani I am somali originated from Sool specially Taleh district now I graduated from the jeerin secondary school located in Taleh now iam in Sudan yet I didn’t get a university please give me a chance to study I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me this phone 00249993357731 thank you again for your chance25th, 2015abdikanisays:my name is abdikani I am somali originated from sool region specially fortaleh district I graduated from a secondary school located in taleh now I’m in Sudan yet I didn’t get a university please help me in order to continue the education you can call me this phone 00249993357731 thank you for your chance

16. Sani Mohammed

December 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I am called Sani Mohammed Nurye from Addis Ababa,Ethiopia,studied my undergratuate degree in Jimma University in Medical Laboratory and to graduate my masters degree in Public Health(MPH)in the same university in the coming June,I need to be granted a PHD scholarship award in Public Health streams

17. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 7, 2016 at 5:18 AM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia (east africa) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united acadamy in assistant director position & olso am first year hospitality&tourism student in s.marry university college in extension(night) program. when you think I have an ability iwould like to join this scolar!!! thanks for all. phone no 912461247

18. Ahmed

January 15, 2016 at 11:44 AM

My name is Ahmed i am from Somalia and i really would like to apply for this scholarship, you can contact me by Email=ahmedwaakaawataa@gma­il.comKind RegardsAhmedThanks

19. Christian F. Sallie Jr