2016 WWF Russell E. Train Graduate Fellowships For International Students To Study Anywhere In The World

WWF is funding Russell E. Train Fellowships to pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in conservation to attend any university around the world WWF is funding Russell E. Train Fellowships for pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in conservation to attend any university around the world. Applicants may apply for up to three years of funding and request up to $30,000 per year. Applicants have to return to their home countries after the completion of the program. The selection of the fellowship is on the basis of competitive, merit-based process.

School(Institutions/ Country): | Abroad (Applicants can apply to attend any university around the world and must return to their home countries to work in conservation for at least two years.)

Level: master’s or doctoral degree.

Field(s): in the area of conservation.

Deadline: March 1, 2016.

Funded By:  World Wildlife Fund (WWF)

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Russell E Train Fellowships are targeted for applicants from Bhutan, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Namibia, Tanzania, Vietnam and Zambia (Building Capacity in Wildlife Science and Management), Bolivia, Cambodia, Guatemala, Honduras, Laos, Nepal, Paraguay, Uganda, and Zambia (Building Capacity for Freshwater Conservation), Mozambique (Conservation in Mozambique), Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic ,

2016 Russell E Train Fellowships support individuals pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in conservation.

‣ Each year, WWF supports committed conservationists from target countries to receive financial support for their studies and field research.

‣ Applicants can apply to attend any university around the world and must return to their home countries to work in conservation for at least two years after completing their degree.

‣ Applicants from select WWF-US priority countries must meet all of the eligibility criteria to be considered for a grant.

To be eligible for 2016 Russell E Train Fellowships , applicants must meet the following criteria. Please note that eligibility criteria can vary by competition. Please also refer to specific competition guidelines to ensure they are eligible.

‣  must be a citizen and legal permanent resident of an eligible country.

‣  must have at least two years of conservation-related work or research experience.

‣  must have a demonstrated commitment to working in conservation in an eligible country.

‣  Their research or academic program must address one of the focus areas listed in the guidelines.

‣  must be enrolled in, admitted to, or have applied to a master’s or PhD program anywhere in the world.

‣  must plan to begin your studies no later than January 2017.

‣  must commit to working for at least two years in your home country after the completion of your degree.

‣ must not have received a Train Fellowship or Scholarship in the past. Professional Development Grant recipients are eligible to apply.

‣  must notify EFN if you are a WWF employee, consultant, or previous EFN grant recipient.

‣ must submit all required documents by the application deadline (March 1, 2016).

Selection Criteria for  2016 Russell E Train Fellowships

‣ Train Fellows are selected through a competitive, merit-based process. An independent, interdisciplinary panel of experts is convened in each country to review applications and to identify the top candidates based on the following criteria:

‣  Professional qualifications as evidenced by previous and current conservation-related positions, references from colleagues in the field, publications, and other sources.

‣  Demonstrated leadership through involvement in community and volunteer activities, the workplace, local and national government, and other areas.

‣  Prior academic achievement as shown by grades, academic awards, and references from professors.

‣ Motivation and commitment to contribute to conservation in a participating country and to share what is learned with others in their field and in their home communities.

‣ Potential impact of proposed study/research on conservation efforts in the home country or region.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications are submitted via online ( Application Form )

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about WWF Russell E. Train Graduate Fellowships

1. Shamshadin kassim omer

October 8, 2015 at 5:50 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com Post Number: 436 Harar

2. Nour abdirizak

October 8, 2015 at 9:13 PM

dear sir/madam iam nor abdirizak from ethiopia this would improve my education if you offer me this study for any inform here is my email nuryare@live.com or +251915401661

3. sisay Regassa

October 9, 2015 at 5:24 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa .I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA in related field studies, please help me. contact me via phone number +251913762851 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

4. Mohammed Sabona

October 9, 2015 at 9:13 PM

hello dear! I am mohammed abdurezak. I’m ethiopian. And i graduated from madawalabu university in department of computer science. I wanna to work my MA in software engineering so that i am glad to ask the schoolarship chance.thanks

5. zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 11, 2015 at 7:59 PM

i,m zerihun sorsa from Ethiopia i have BSC in medical laboratory technology science please i would like to get this great chance from your university call me on +251910106060

6. feraol girma

October 11, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Hellow dear!am feraol girma from ethiopia .i’m learn in wollega university college of technology and engnering science.by dep’t of computer science.by bsc. so that i am glad to ask the schoolarship chance.thans.send your response by my address firaakoof@gmail.com.phone +251941785283.

7. Zakarie abdinasir

October 12, 2015 at 4:16 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

8. amal farhan ali

October 12, 2015 at 1:57 PM

First of all thanks for giving us this big opportunity my name is amal farhan Ali am 21 years old I study clinical nurse in Ethiopia undergraduate an 3rd year student left with 1 year so if I got the opportunity I want finish in USA. Thanks my email is julinar19@hotmail.com phone number +251912624643

9. Abduletif Ahmed Musa

October 12, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Hello my name is abduletif ahmed musa i have bs.c degree in electrical and computer engineering from haramaya university from oromian country i need MSC degree in our university pleas contect me +251921852057 and email abduletifahmed338@gmail.com

10. yaasir mohamed carab

October 18, 2015 at 1:50 PM

I am Yaasir Mohamed Carab I need sscholarship becouse i complete aschool please help me please contact us yaasircarab12@gmail.com

11. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 23, 2015 at 9:55 AM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi,i have degree in scB,i would like to join your scholarship,please contact me on my number: +257 71550951 or email: dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

12. abass said hassan

October 25, 2015 at 5:58 PM

my name is Abass said hassan fROM Djibouti; i have degree in SCB I PERFECT TO JOINB YOUR scholarship,please contact me on my number: +25377878496 OR EMAIl/ SABAS_dias@hotmail.FR

13. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 3:30 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university of USA & Canada. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia.

14. Bedane

October 30, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Please contact me

15. Abiy Befikadu Sime

October 30, 2015 at 6:01 PM

Hello! My name is Abiy l am from Ethiopia studing at Bahir Dar University pleace give me a chance mob +251927149004.

16. Gidey Tsegay gebru

October 30, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Hi this is Gidey Tsegay from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree in civil engineering I need to study my Msc program iin any civil engineering related courses if you help me. You can contact me by gideytsegay321@gmail.com. Thanks more

17. mohamed

October 31, 2015 at 9:49 PM

my name is mohamed c/risaq adam from somalia I need help and I very intrest to get my chance please contect +2520634204262 with my EMAIL:mohamedqalinmaal@gmail.com

18. Zongo Jonathan

November 3, 2015 at 10:17 AM

My name is Jonathan. I’m a student of internatinal schol at Ghana KBK methodist JHS. So continue studys at UK.

19. linna phiri

November 4, 2015 at 11:41 PM

My name is linna phiri from malawi. Am amalawian aged 22 am seeking for ascholarship from you studying journalism in america wil b so pleased And Happy if you approve my application May God be with you contact me on watsup +256992678250 or call on +256881101374 my email linnahphiri@yahoo.com thank you

20. ahmed mohamed farah

November 5, 2015 at 8:30 AM

My name ahmed mohamed farah Location taleh khatumo somalia Tell +252907785462 Iam applaying position in scholership I will successed

21. Mohamed Nor Hassan

November 9, 2015 at 9:42 AM

im student i graduated in secondary school in need shoolership uviversity in usa thaks

22. robel engdasew

November 14, 2015 at 3:56 PM

my name is robel engdasew am gc adama science and tecnologe university student computer science halp me

23. ayan dama

November 25, 2015 at 9:41 AM

I am always eager to seek new scholarship may name ayan dama from somalia i fined high school i need to help me to get well education my age 18 old my phone number 00252633608164

24. mary anthony

November 25, 2015 at 8:58 PM

mary from malawi…was at malawi collenge of health sciences….God bless you as you are giving me a chance to procide with my education

25. kirubel

December 24, 2015 at 2:43 PM

My name is kirubel Endale. I was graduated from Mekelle university, Ethiopia in 2015 in electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (control stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: kirubeljesus@gmail.com Post Number: 39 Asela

26. Getachew kebede fantay

January 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM

im Getachew kebede………from Ethiopia gratuated from u/sity of Hawassa in app Biolgy with GPA of 3.12.i want to study in cov & w/life but impossible due to lack of finance.if u consider me among z lucky ones i will succeed & put my great effert in z host u/sity & elsewhere.pls contact me in my cell phone 251912235358…10q im waiting ur response kindely.

27. Wondwosen Kebede

January 11, 2016 at 3:37 PM

sir/madam I am Wondwosen Kebede From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by Water Resources and Irrigation engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by Irrigation engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email kebede2245@gmail.com phone +251921037345 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

28. Tamirat Anjulo

January 14, 2016 at 3:42 PM

my name is Tamirat Anjulo Debena. I am from Ethiopia & I have LL.B law degree. I need LL.M law masters degree free & fully funded scholarship.My email is = malalamiracle@gmail.com, my mobile is = +251912256989. thanks for your positive replies.

29. Henok Fikadu

February 3, 2016 at 7:11 PM

i’m henok fikadu, studying computer science fourth year .if i am eligible for this opportunity please contact me by email adress :wintshe @gmail.com

30. Jean Claude TUYISENGE

February 17, 2016 at 10:29 AM

31. Jean Claude TUYISENGE

February 17, 2016 at 10:31 AM

I am from Rwanda & I have a bachelor of law. I need to pursue a LLM law masters degree free & fully funded scholarship.My email is jtuyisenge35@yahoo.com or you can contact me on +250781256376

32. Sylla gassim

February 17, 2016 at 4:41 PM

My name sylla gassim i want to say hello dear I am from guinea my fiel of study is ferrailleur constructeng. my gmail is. gassimsylla@gmail.com.My numba is +224662452254.+224656159771

33. limakatso nkoko

February 29, 2016 at 6:26 PM

hey,I am top achiever in my country Lesotho,i would like to study mining engineering,please call me 56323037

34. Alou Tawaye Bassirou

August 15, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Hello !!! 1st I live in Niger ,then I’ve finished my high school in 2015 . I really enjoy to continue my studies in America. So, I need a scholarship for this … Join me on +22791707178… Thanks for all. Bye…

35. GETACHEW BIRATU

August 18, 2016 at 4:57 AM

Nice to meet you. My name is Getachew Biratu. I have graduated Bsc in Drafting technology, whith CGPA 3.4 from Mizan Tepi university. Kindly, I would like to ask you to give me opportunity and sponcer ship to learn Masters in Architecture. If it is your pleasure Pleas contact me by +251917042464 and my email addres yerongecho1@gmail.com Thanks. From Ethiopia. I hope you.