2016/17 University of Iowa Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students In USA

There are up to 20 scholarship offered by the University of Iowa in each year for Presidential Scholarship for international new entry students. These funding will be available for up to 4 years duration/ until the Bachelor’s program completion. The value awarded by each of Presidential Scholarship determined by residency status of the scholars. More, scholar will be provided with access to activities designed to fostering their intellectual, professional, and also personal growth. The closing date for application is 21st December 2015.

Scholarship Provider

The scholarship is funded by University of Iowa.

Destination Study

The scholarship will be taken in US.

Country of Applicants

These undergraduate scholarships offered for both domestic & international students.

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided to pursuing Undergraduate Degree within all subjects offered by the University of Iowa.

To be eligible for the scholarship consideration, applicant must:

• Apply for and msut be admitted to the university
  • Obtained a minimum 3.80 high school GPA
  • Hold at least 30 ACT composite score or combined SAT Critical Reading & Math score 1330 at minimum.

Scholarship Value

The scholarship will be valued as:

• For Iowa residents: an up to $74,000 (up to $18,500 1 – 4 years)
  • For Non-residents: an up to $80,000 (up to $20,000 1 – 4 years)
  • For International Students: up to $40,000 ($10,000 1 – 4 years)

Application Deadline

The closing date announced for the scholarships application is 21st December 2015.

How to Apply

The method of applying for this Presidential Scholarship program can be made via online. Apply for admission in prior to the University as an undergraduate student and submit a finished online application for this scholarship competition. Online Application can be accessed here.

For more information about the scholarship above, please refers the official webpage.

1. Roble Ahmed Idle

October 10, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Hey!! this is greeting from rooble in somalia am pleasure to all with U. it’s great me to appreciate this opportunity of getting scholarships . and also I need higher education then mine because USA is more merviously than africa I hope to response my application using my address Raxmediidle@gmail.com also 252907238084 Hoped good Suns a too

2. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Hi! dear sir or madam, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. i am from somalia. I gratuated at secondary school. I am very interesting to join your scholarships, and I am requesting you to help me to get that opportunity. contact me by Email: gobsoor74@gmail.com or Tell; 00252907747317. thanks for your feedback.

3. FEYISSA KEBEDE

October 10, 2015 at 3:23 PM

If you want to contact me ” +251910489608 “

4. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 5:31 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by address. Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. :- 436 Harar

5. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 5:34 PM

6. Nour abdirizak

October 10, 2015 at 7:51 PM

dear sir/madam i am nour abdirizak from ethiopia may you help me to offer toffer this study iam now studying my first degree in ethiopia any inform my email is nuryare@live.com +251915401661

7. Sarpong Raphael

October 11, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Sarpong Raphael is my name. Am senior high school graduate student and I wish to seek for scholarship from your aid. USA education system is more easier than we African.please you can contact me on +233542998869 or e-mail: raphael12930@gmail.com

8. feraol girma

October 11, 2015 at 9:04 PM

hello dear!am feraol girma from ethiopia.i’m learn bsc in wollega university by computer science.Here I also applying for free offering education always deliverd from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for this your assisting?..thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.forever you stay being memorised.Here I want to improve my skill in technology production and the enhancement of its soft ware devlopment across our glob.but it needs me your hand awfully.please dear send your response by my address firaakoof@gmail.com,phone +251941785283.thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!hello dear!am feraol girma from ethiopia.i’m learn bsc in wollega university by computer science.Here I also applying for free offering education always deliverd from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for this your assisting?..thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.forever you stay being memorised.Here I want to improve my skill in technology production and the enhancement of its soft ware devlopment across our glob.but it needs me your hand awfully.please dear send your response by my address firaakoof@gmail.com,phone +251941785283.thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. patrick

October 12, 2015 at 8:22 AM

wish u tell me how i can do it because now am in ma first year at mzuzu university

10. zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 12, 2015 at 11:26 AM

i,m zerihun sorsa Geleso from Ethiopia i have BSC degree in medical laboratory technology and i want to get this great chance from your university in mastrate please call me on +251910106060 thank you for all

11. Zakarie abdinasir

October 16, 2015 at 7:31 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joinin university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 16, 2015 at 7:34 PM

I am greeting all of u, my name is Mohamed, I am somali, I was graduate university of health science Of bosasso faculty of nursing bachelor. I’m interest to get this good oppurtunited please contact me maxamedkhalaf@hotmail.com Or +252634348391

13. shamshadin kassim omer

October 16, 2015 at 8:44 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

14. Adam Abubakar Adam

October 16, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Am a Ghanaia,who is seeking to continue his education but needs aid .Thanks

15. husenee

October 17, 2015 at 8:16 PM

hello dear!am Husen Aba Fita from ethiopia.i’m learn bsc in Jimma university by Civil Engineering.Here I also applying for free offering education always delivered from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for this your assisting?..thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.forever you stay being memorised.Here I want to improve my skill in technology production and the enhancement of its soft ware devlopment across our glob.but it needs me your hand awfully.please dear send your response by my address huseneejemal2@gmail.com, Or husenabafita2004@gmail.com phone +251917946965.thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. bogale rete belachew

October 17, 2015 at 8:36 PM

first thanks dear madem/sir my name is bogale rete belachew.i am from Ethiopan.i am third years of nursing student in yanet health colleoge.i have not helper to me.i have nit family .i lives my self for working night and learn day .so place help me .you pay GOD.pleas am very excited to apply this scholarship.contact me pleas please please please. gmail: bogalerete@gmail.com pone:251912940205

October 18, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Dear sir/ madam, My name is dagem teferi i really want to get this opportunity for my further education and i am perfect in maths and physics subjects. Just i want to ask you is that please give me this chance. Conatct me dagtef25@yahoo.com or 251934777687 Thank you

18. dagem teferi

October 18, 2015 at 5:48 AM

19. Abayneh Guadu

October 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM

Hello dears, my name is abayneh. i am from Ethiopia. i am a medical student at jimma university. so if you can please help me to get your scholarship opportunity. you can contact me by this number. 0943422711 thank you!

November 1, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Hi my name is, mariama j jalloh I am a guinee who was born in Sierra Leone please I need this scholarship (224669563434)(+224620848417)

21. chalachew

November 10, 2015 at 2:51 PM

iamchalachew kassaw demoze from Ethiopia i have BSC degree in psychiatric nursing in Haramaya university in 2014 and i want to get this great chance from your university in masters degree please call me on +251937096759 thank you for all

November 12, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Im from somalia pleas help me . My phone 00252907333839 baliga77@nokiamail.com

23. Abase adukader

November 12, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Im from somalia pleas help me . My phone 00252907333839 baliga77@nokiamail.com

24. Asaph

November 22, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Hello, My name is Asaph Ayenew. I’m first year engenering student in Deber berhan university. I always seek to get a scholarship in engenering science.I want to change my self through your education. I swear scholarship is my dream. I’m looking opportunity like this every single day of my life. Please contact me my email address is asaphaye@gmail.com I hope to get reply from you. Thanks. Trust me I can do th

25. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 11:14 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

26. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 11:15 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

27. ADISU BEKELE

December 6, 2015 at 7:32 AM

my name is Adisu Bekele Defa am from Ethiopia and graduate from Adigrat University by economics in 2015 G.C so, if you are give this chance for me am very intresting contact phone:+251921201633OR +251925832004 email:adisubekele2007@yahoo.com

28. Limpho Damane

December 12, 2015 at 4:21 PM

Greetings madam/sir I am Limpho a student in Lesotho, I am currently a high school student and I will be completing my high school in 2017, so I would like to apply for this scholarship but for 2017. I humbly ask for information about how to apply and the requirements. I patiently and humbly await your reply

29. Feruz Haji

December 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

my name is Feruz Haji from Ethiopia. am 4thTextile Engineering student at Bahir Dar University.I hope you accept my comment since I am fully interested to join your compus. pleace help me +251910403428 email address feruzhajji@gmail.com

30. mohamed

January 16, 2016 at 7:58 AM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept my request for you I want to scholarship program please let me chance to improv my education please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come

31. sakariye xirsi nur

October 26, 2016 at 4:35 PM

my contect is +252633268988

32. sakariye xirsi nur

October 26, 2016 at 4:40 PM

my names sakariye xirsi nuur i’m somalu i finished high school i’m want to start in medecine i interested in this oppotunty my email is caamirzaki779@gmail.com my contect is 252633268988 i wish u all the best