Apply For 2016 Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students In Sweden

Apply For 2016 Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students In Sweden

Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2016, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.

Chalmers University
Masters Degree

Deadline: 15 Jan 2016
Study in: Sweden
Course starts August 2016

Host Institution(s): Chalmers University in Sweden

Field(s) of study: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers

Number of Scholarships: 50

Target group: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries

Scholarship value/inclusions:

•  A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
•  Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
•  No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates

Eligibility:

•  Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education

•  1st year Master’s Programme applicants

The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.

Application instructions:

All scholarship applicants must make an application for the selected Master’s programme/s on University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Your individual application number and your priority order (your choice of Master’s programme/s) is needed when you start the online scholarship application.  The deadline for applications is 15 January 2016.

It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. yousuf

November 11, 2015 at 8:37 PM

I am the best players in wolds

2. Mohamed Jaward Bah

November 11, 2015 at 9:55 PM

I love to study dear

November 12, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi my name is abubakarrBarrie from sierraleone, i will be happy if am fortinate to have your scolership contact me +232 79649002

4. Evarson goma

November 12, 2015 at 7:42 AM

Am aboy aged 21 from malawi am seeking scholarship from your school contact:265884832665

5. mohamed amin

November 12, 2015 at 7:55 AM

hello my best friends I’m Moha amin from somalia I’m study medicine in somalia ineed an ather university so contact me 2520615798572

6. Abu bakarr Bangura

November 12, 2015 at 1:22 PM

I am Abu bakarr Bangura. I just finish sitting my Wasses exam but because of financial problems i have not yet enter University level. Please i really need your help to forward my education. My phone numbers are +23230398681 and +23276733226

7. Olapade Matthew marvelous

November 12, 2015 at 2:25 PM

I need your help to sponsor my master education in English. there has been financial constraint after my university education. Thanks

8. mohamed arab

November 12, 2015 at 4:24 PM

My name is mohamed am from somaliland i need study eduacation 252634139273

9. Nurain Elisha Hamed

November 12, 2015 at 4:57 PM

am Sudan. I hve finish my education. I wish to university but am poor. plz assited me. number. +211956875830.

10. Nurain Elisha Hamed

November 12, 2015 at 4:58 PM

am Sudanese by nationality . I hve finish my education. I wish to university but am poor. plz assited me. number. +211956875830.

11. edwin daka

November 12, 2015 at 6:07 PM

Am a guy aged 21 and I need scholaship in clinical medicine general

• Lancelot Cole Lewis

November 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Helo my name is lancelot Cole Lewis i am a sierra leonean and a diploma in accounting and finance i would like to further my education to the degree level but financial constrain so plzzzzzz help me with this scholarship

12. moh'ed ali haji

November 12, 2015 at 8:11 PM

hello my name is mohamed ali. from somalia a who has just completed his secondary school level. The next step is to go to university but I’m in financial problems. I hope this scholarship will rescue me. So please contact me 00252634076269 or maxcali100@gmail.com thnks all bye

13. lywell msuku

November 12, 2015 at 9:27 PM

i am lywell msuku from malawi i realy like this scholarship this is my email :lywellmsuku@gmail.com please consider me

November 13, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Hi sir/madam my name is James M.ZUMO from Liberia. I am just a high school graduate from the william V .S .Tubman high School.I need this Scholarship to further my Education in Collage.I am kindly asking you to please assist me with this Scholarship.For any information you contact me on this number +231880324647

15. santos pilla

November 13, 2015 at 10:36 PM

am santos its good bt i want to be a footballer iz it possible?

16. Eric Gahamanyi

November 14, 2015 at 6:33 AM

I, Eric i completed my secondary in 2014 i was interested when am hearing there is scholarship in swedeen and i ll be happy if i ll be there to study thank you to inform us my phone is +250785830396

17. Icare Misole

November 14, 2015 at 9:26 AM

hello, I’m Misole Icare, i’m congolese and i’ve just finished my bachelor degree this year in Burundi.. I’ll would like to be sponsored for the master’s one bcause I’m not able to pay it by myself .. please, can someone help me.. thanks

18. Mohammed Sajuma

November 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Hi I’m a Sierra Leonean by Nationality,studying Bsc honours in Accounting Njala University Bo campus. I wish to apply in your university for further studies. thanks for your usual cooperation. contact me on………. +23279959883

19. alexcander great

November 14, 2015 at 10:55 AM

ilive somalia ilike to teach theacher

20. ahmed jama

November 14, 2015 at 3:20 PM

my name ahmed jama iam from somalia iam seeking futher scholarship iam diploma in development studies so help me and contact my accoun ahmed.aar2015@gmail.com and my number 252907720241 thanks

21. Amara jai Bangura

November 14, 2015 at 11:22 PM

Hi my name is Amara jai Bangura i need a scholarship to forward my education

22. dear my name is ebrahim .from ethiopia.I have Bsc degree in electrical and computer engineering from jimma university. i need to study Msc from your university if i get the chance. please contact me phone +2519856132

December 4, 2015 at 8:04 PM

please give the chance for Msc

23. Muneza alice

December 5, 2015 at 10:45 PM

Hello dear, I am called MUNEZA Alice and I am a Rwandese with 9.5 out of 11 points in advanced level and also I have degree,all in medical laboratory science I would like to request you to be among of the chosen people in your masters sponsorship,please any information may you contact me on 250783136444 or 250788505504 email: shifabrous@gmail.com

24. mohamed

January 15, 2016 at 12:14 PM

My name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept request for you to improve my education I student poor and country really i want to scholarship program please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come