Apply For 2016 Chancellors International Development Scholarships at University of South Wales in UK

The University of South Wales is a university in Wales. It was formed on 11 April 2013 from the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport

‣ Undergraduate International Development Scholarships of £2,500 are available for students. This scholarship would replace the standard £1,500 undergraduate scholarship.

‣ Student will be automatically considered for a scholarship when they make their application.

‣ Students do not need to make a separate scholarship application. Student will receive confirmation of a scholarship with your offer letter.

‣ Chancellor’s International Development Scholarships and discounts do not apply to sponsored students or those studying a placement year, the IFP, or English Language Programmes. Scholarships may be withdrawn if conditions of the scholarships are not adhered to.

School(Institutions/ Country): University of South Wales | UK

Level: undergraduate programme at the University of South Wales.

Field(s): all subjects offered by the university.

Deadline: 15th January 2016.

Funded By: University of South Wales, UK

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Chancellors International Development Scholarships are targeted for students from the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya

To be eligible for Chancellors International Development Scholarships , student will need to apply for undergraduate prgramme at the University of South Wales by 15th January 2016

Scholarship Application Method

‣ You will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you make your application. You do not need to make a separate scholarship application.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15th January 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Chancellors International Development Scholarships

1. Gaddafi sanusi

October 23, 2015 at 9:04 AM

thanks

2. Samuel Birhanu

October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM

+251924053069

October 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM

my name is asmare shimekaw.I attend BSC degree in physics.But i want to join these interesting group,so,you meet me in my contact 0918562908

4. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 24, 2015 at 8:45 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

5. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 25, 2015 at 11:35 AM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi,i need this scholarship,help me to join this university of south wales in UK.contact me on :+25771550951 or my email: dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

6. senait getachew

October 25, 2015 at 12:13 PM

from ethiopian i am undergraduat student, pls give chance, i interest your scholarship, my email senaitgetgchew7@gmail.com

7. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 1:53 PM

To sir/ Madame hey, Am from Ethiopia & citizen of Ethiopian, I have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 GC 2012. And currently now i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. So Please help me by giving this honorable chance from your university. For more information please contact me via email address & Mobile no_ (251) 912183640. pobox. 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia

8. ahmed

October 30, 2015 at 11:17 AM

hi my name si ahmed nasir ma parents cant pay my university bill so i wish to help me out to finish ma education career…thank you

9. Tesfa Endalu Biru

November 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM

heli my name is Tesfa Endalu Biru from. Ethiopia east africa i’m studing accounting at admas university first year i’m very much intersted to join you yours scholar seeker. my email tesfaendalu@gmail.com, phone number +251920151592

10. ishaka kallon

November 5, 2015 at 1:58 PM

11. ishaka kallon

November 5, 2015 at 1:59 PM

my name is is haka kallon from free town Sierra leone in west Africa I graduated at Albert academy senior secondary school at Berry street free Town.I am happy for this opportunity please I need help.please u can contact me on +23288780336

12. yohanes mekonine

November 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM

13. yohanes mekonine

November 11, 2015 at 10:25 PM

To sir/ Madame hey, Am from Ethiopia & citizen of Ethiopian, i am undergraduat student, pls give chance, i interest your scholarship my email address yohanesmekone@gmail.com phone no +251920066704 p box 06

14. Nimol lee

December 6, 2015 at 4:53 PM

I am an undergraduate student of pharmacies from Cambodia. I would like you to introduce me any of your scholarships, I am interested in studying abroad. You can contact me any time by my phone number: 099923109. Many thanks!

15. Boru

December 9, 2015 at 10:03 PM

My name is boru sadik i have Bsc degre in water resource and env’tal engineering from haramaya ethiopia i am glad if i got a chance for Msc in your university by related field pls contact me ..phone +251912998340 or borusadi3@gmail.com

December 10, 2015 at 6:16 AM

I am Eric, I need scholarship for my Msc. kindly enlist me in ur Msc scholarship. contact 09039064803,or 07012218632 email :ogunsakintemitope681@yahoo.com

17. mulugeta girma

December 11, 2015 at 11:02 AM

my name is mulugeta I have BSC in statistics. I want to join this group pls contact me with my address on +251923977982 or mulugetamgz@gmail.com thank you !!

18. Aklilu Ermias

December 25, 2015 at 11:15 AM

my name is Aklilu Ermias from Ethiopia. i have B A accounting from rifft vally unv.i want learn MA programme by scholarship.please to share more information about email hambo3durame @gmail.com&phone 0916621325.thank you about all the best regards!

December 25, 2015 at 1:37 PM

helloo my names is ganza Patrick I real need that scholarship contact me on 0784552774organzapatrick2017@Gmail.com

20. Nuwamanya Johnan

December 28, 2015 at 7:42 AM

hey Am Nuwamanya johnan from uganda, am senior six graduate i ask u kindly to give that schlorship Thank you

21. antwi Anita

December 31, 2015 at 9:02 AM

pls I want this application to help me so that I can continue my education outside the country pls help me this is my number 0544811305 thank u

22. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 2, 2016 at 11:42 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship,help me to join this university of south wales in UK.contact me on :+251922319537 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com

23. Gadi Tuyisenge

January 14, 2016 at 6:43 AM

Hello, my name is Tuyisenge Gad I’m Rwandan I will finished my study in Advanced level next year i request you to help me to get a scholarship for studying Universty in Bachelor’s degree so please Help me to get a scholarship because I need it thanks very much i am waiting your good answer for my request but if is possible i can start for next year 2017 if you accept me call me my adress is gadytuyisenge@gmail.com or +250783313472

24. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 15, 2016 at 3:54 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no 912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

25. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 18, 2016 at 1:51 PM

My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for Backelor degree related to business management and procurement ).please contact me by Phone Number: +25771125851 or My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

26. dek ahmed

November 2, 2016 at 7:19 PM

my name is dek ahmed Iam somali,i graduate hight school in organization in save