The University of South Wales is a university in Wales. It was formed on 11 April 2013 from the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport
‣ Undergraduate International Development Scholarships of £2,500 are available for students. This scholarship would replace the standard £1,500 undergraduate scholarship.
‣ Student will be automatically considered for a scholarship when they make their application.
‣ Students do not need to make a separate scholarship application. Student will receive confirmation of a scholarship with your offer letter.
‣ Chancellor’s International Development Scholarships and discounts do not apply to sponsored students or those studying a placement year, the IFP, or English Language Programmes. Scholarships may be withdrawn if conditions of the scholarships are not adhered to.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of South Wales | UK
Level: undergraduate programme at the University of South Wales.
Field(s): all subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: 15th January 2016.
Funded By: University of South Wales, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Chancellors International Development Scholarships are targeted for students from the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya
To be eligible for Chancellors International Development Scholarships , student will need to apply for undergraduate prgramme at the University of South Wales by 15th January 2016
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you make your application. You do not need to make a separate scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15th January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.