Apply For 2016 Chancellors International Research Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK

The University of Sussex is seeking to attract 10 international research scholars. A scholarship will normally be tenable for one year in the first instance, renewable annually for a maximum of 3 years for full-time doctoral students. The Chancellors International Research Scholarship will cover international fees and provide a stipend which will match that provided for UK doctoral students by the UK Research Council.

School(Institutions/ Country):University of Sussex | UK

Level: postgraduate research program

Field(s): any of the courses within Social Science Schools of study at the University of Sussex.

Deadline: 29 January 2016.

Funded By: University of Sussex, UK

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Chancellors International Research Scholarship is targeted for International Students

Chancellors International Research Scholarship applicants must apply for a PhD in one of the Social Science Schools of study at the Univeristy of Sussex:

‣ You must be classified as an international fee paying student to apply.

‣ Applicants must commence their PhD academic studies in the United Kingdom in September 2016.

‣ Applicants must meet the University’s academic entry requirements and the IELTS English Language Requirements contained in the postgraduate prospectus

Notification:

‣ Applicants will be notified of the outcome regarding their application by Friday 11th March 2016

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applicants should apply online to the University of Sussex by Wednesday 13th January 2016, you are also required to complete and submit a Chancellor’s International Research Scholarship (CIRS) application form by 29th January 2016.

‣ Applicants will need to attach a project summary to their CIRS application form(Online Application)

The document should be no longer than 2 sides of A4 and needs to outline the overall goals and proposed timeline of the proposed research project.

‣ It should focus on the logistics of the research, rather than its theoretical or intellectual content. It must also give details of any language training and fieldwork that will be necessary in order to carry out the proposed research.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29 January 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Chancellors International Research Scholarship

1. Beza

October 23, 2015 at 1:57 PM

i need scholarship

2. shamshadin kassim omer

October 23, 2015 at 6:00 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

3. sado ali

October 24, 2015 at 11:25 AM

My name sado ali lam from somali lgradauted hight school l want attend university bu really lhave n’t insufficeint money please help me “tell +252634371447

4. Fikrte fisseha

October 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM

my name is fikrte i want this scholarship cause i want to study in good opportunities beside to that in hard work please accept my request this is my adress fekrt12@gmail.com also this is my phone no 0922148311

October 29, 2015 at 8:43 PM

My name is mohamed osman i went to scholarshib becouse this oportunites i very important please Accepted my requeast This is my adresss my nemper is 252615992231 Email adress mosmanxaji@gmail.com

6. mowliid mohamed

November 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM

hi my name is mowlid iam from Ethiopia i would like to join in ur scholarship I am very glad if i got this chance please contact me arwishyare@gmail.com or +251915052755

7. Fethu Jemal

November 6, 2015 at 10:24 PM

My name is Fethu from Ethiopia I already graduated from Dire Dawa University by feild of Law i.e I have LLB degree i was so exited to up grade my knowlege of international laws so I need your helps for my goal. this is my address +251927874989

8. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 11:18 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

9. abdikani

December 27, 2015 at 8:15 PM

hi my name is Abdikani I’m somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district I graduated from Jeerin high school located in Taleh district now I’m in Sudan and yet I didn’t get a university please let me a chance in order to continue the education I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me 00249993357731

10. Nuwamanya Johnan

December 29, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Am Nuwamanya johnan from Uganda i need that schlorship to a chance and study from united kingdom.Thank you

11. Mukungu kennedy

January 3, 2016 at 12:14 PM

I am a ugandan who sat for my final secondary school exams in 2014 and scored AAA. Unfortunately i have failed to join university. If you can help, please contact me by email or call me on +256751486741

12. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 25, 2016 at 8:06 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no + 251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

January 27, 2016 at 10:56 PM

please I need your help am sure u will be proud of me please call me 0920396990 or 0912261476 or 0910766682 am high school student a want to attend university there am trying All my best for having good grades I hope we will meet soon!!!!