Apply For 2016 DES International Scholarships For UK & Foreign (Sportsman) Students

Applications are invited by Imperial College London for Developing Excellence Scheme (DES) 2016. This program is offered for UK and international applicants. For applicants who their name are shortlisted will be invited for an informal interview. Next, they will be informed of decisions by official writing. Successful applicants may receive an award valued up to £1000 from this DES scholarship. The deadline for this scholarship application is 18th December 2015.

Scholarship Provider

The scholarship is provided by Imperial College London.

Destination Study

This scholarship will be taken in UK.

Country of Applicants

The scholarship is offered to UK & international applicants.

Level/Degree

This DES scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any courses offered by Imperial College London.

To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must satisfy all of the following:

Sporting Criteria: demonstrate a high standard in selected sport and intended to compete in both nationally and internationally as Imperial representative in BUCS and other approved competition(s).

Academic Criteria: Scholarships are open for current & prospective students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate or postgraduate study with satisfactory progress in academic. Applicant must reapply annually to renew the scholarship.

Prospective students must check the current round of scholarships award.

Scholarship Value

The DES scheme scholarship will be valued up to £1000 for considered applicant. Other financial support only usable for the following:

• Competition & Training Expenses (accomodation, travel and etc)
  • Coaching
  • Kit or equipment

Application Deadline

The closing date for this scholarships scheme application is 18th December 2015.

How to Apply

The procedure of applying available is online.

If you need more information for this scholarship scheme please viewing the official webpage for sure.

1. nkundibiza viateur

October 7, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I want you to help me by providing me scholarship. Thank you

2. nkundibiza viateur

October 7, 2015 at 2:37 PM

yeah

3. Shamshadin kassim omer

October 7, 2015 at 5:58 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

4. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 9, 2015 at 5:04 PM

Hi, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. I am from somalia. I gratuated at secondary school. I am very interesting to join your scholarships. please help me to get that apportunity. contact me by gobsoor74@gmail.com or tell number: 252907747317

5. Abinet wubante

October 24, 2015 at 12:50 PM

my name is Abinet wubante am certified by such related field I want to study competency and training I like this method of up grade please contact me +251918063438,or abinetwubante@gmail.com

6. Chimwemwe G kasakula

October 27, 2015 at 11:18 PM

I am chimwemwe G Kasakula I live in Malawi. I love soccer and netball and I graduated in secondary school. Am gud at physical science, mathematics and English Language. I really need this scholarship… Please contact me +265995640095 or on my email

November 2, 2015 at 2:51 AM

i really need the scholarship please assist me.

8. yaxye timo jilic

November 6, 2015 at 6:53 AM

hi السﻻم عليكم my name is yaxye mohamed faarax (timo jilic) I am from somalia study for secondary leval I l seeking scholarship so I went to study coptuter science and languetes contact me plz mobile number…. 252907698562 and email……xussenabukar5@gmail.com

9. souhaib

December 4, 2015 at 1:53 PM

hi, iam souhaib houssein iam from Djibouti and iam 18 years old I finished my éducation in High school and iam waiting get ur answer please to continued my university there so this is my email:souhaibguelleh@gmail.com

10. mohamed

January 14, 2016 at 2:15 PM

My name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept me request I a poor person really please help me I want give me to chance please about my country is poor country in really I interstate basketball really to relax please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come tell +252618954221

January 14, 2016 at 2:25 PM

hello may name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i compelete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

12. Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney

March 8, 2016 at 8:39 PM

hello am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda, i have finished high school i am orphan child and i need ascholarship if i get a chance tks am still waiting your answer contact:+250782766186