Apply For 2016 UNFPA Internship Programme For All Citizens In New York

Apply For 2016 UNFPA Internship Programme For All Citizens In New York

United Nations Population Fund Internship Programme invites applications for the UNFPA Internships to be taken at UNFPA Headquarters in New York. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship. Candidates for the internship programme are selected on a competitive basis. The profiles of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization. UNFPA also encourage women to apply to all vacancies. The selection process normally lasts between 2 to 6 months

Internship Description: The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work. Applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The background of the interns is matched with the needs of the organization.

Worth of Award

• Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA.
  • The costs associated with an intern’s participation in the programme must be assumed either by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students, or by the students themselves, who will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel and other requirements.
  • In addition, applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship. Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.

Candidates for the internship programme are selected on a competitive basis. The profiles of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization. The following qualifications are required for consideration:

-Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have recently graduated;

-Students must have written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an asset.

How to Apply:

• The mode application is online.
  •  Candidates who participate in the evaluation process (testing or interview) will be notified by UNFPA about whether or not they are finally selected for a position. Only candidates who are short-listed will subsequently be contacted (normally 4 to 6 weeks after the closing date of the vacancy announcement).

Deadline: Contact Employer

Click here for more details and to apply

1. Shamshadin kassim omer

October 6, 2015 at 5:26 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

• zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 11, 2015 at 12:53 PM

im zerihun sorsa geleso from Ethiopia i would like to get this chance in medical laboratory techology so please call me on +251910106060 thanks for all

2. sajuka touray

October 6, 2015 at 11:40 PM

3. sajuka touray

October 6, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Hi, my name is sajuka touray. I am from the. Gambia, I have my certificate in software application under computer science. Now am seeking a scholarship to proceed wiTh my masters and I know that you can help. Am looking toward to your reply. You can contact me on +220 3974777

4. Aloys Nahigombeye

October 7, 2015 at 5:08 AM

Knowledge is a hint to development.

5. Edouard UFITINEMA

October 7, 2015 at 8:56 AM

My name is Edouard UFITINEMA I’m from Rwanda;I’ve graduated from university of Rwanda in crop sciences department horticulture option ; so I’m searching internship in Agriculture farm or institution!

6. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 7, 2015 at 9:57 AM

me name s med moud i have bsc degree of eonomic systeme i want to get this scholarship please contact me +25377705293 and email hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr.thanks

7. Abdu kemal

October 7, 2015 at 2:15 PM

Hello dear my name is abdu kemal i am student pls help me and pls taken antoher information call me thise phone 0912445033

8. Roble Ahmed Idle

October 8, 2015 at 5:41 PM

hey am in somalia and this is greeting from rooble Ahmed iidle am very glad to be your selectable of africa and want to achieve your hope and I can do what ever you ask me as soon as possible and able to pass every thing that you challenged me honour let’s contact me this raxmediidle@gmail.com or 00252907238084

9. daahir cabdi maxamed

October 9, 2015 at 6:41 PM

my names is daahir i want to help schrolarship IT technology my phone is 252617545587 my country is somalia

10. daahir cabdi maxamed

October 9, 2015 at 6:42 PM

my email is m.badka1@gmail.com

11. abdimatiin

October 25, 2015 at 10:08 PM

Hello my Name is Abdimatiin Hussein I Live in somalia i would like to anget opportuniy to study full scholarship undergraduate scholarship please and please contact me..Abdimatiin09@out­look.com

12. ziyad omer

October 28, 2015 at 6:59 PM

hi iam ziyad from Ethiopia, i have BSc of degree in Natural Resource Economic and Management from Mekelle university i need to continue MBA so am waiting your call. contact me phone +251915720069 Email siyadcumar96@gmail.com

13. ishimwe patience

December 1, 2015 at 1:28 PM

thanks for that’s oppatnity for developed our countries my names ishimwe patience from Rwanda I want that scholarship contact +250725686900 E-mail ishipatie2020@yahoo.com thanks

14. zakariye abdinasir

January 14, 2016 at 2:35 PM

hello may name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com