Apply For 2016 University of South Wales Undergraduate International Development Scholarships

University of South Wales is offering undergraduate international development scholarships of £2,500 value. To be eligible, student will need to apply for undergraduate prgramme at the University of South Wales by 15th January 2016.

Undergraduate International Development Scholarships of £2,500 are available for students. This scholarship would replace the standard £1,500 undergraduate scholarship. Student will be automatically considered for a scholarship when they make their application. Students do not need to make a separate scholarship application. Student will receive confirmation of a scholarship with your offer letter. Scholarships and discounts do not apply to sponsored students or those studying a placement year, the IFP, or English Language Programmes. Scholarships may be withdrawn if conditions of the scholarships are not adhered to.

Award Includes: Scholarships of £2,500 are available for students.

Study Program:  Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at the University of South Wales.

Study Major: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.

Host Organization:  University of South Wales, UK

Eligibility Required?

National/International Students:  Students from the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for this scholarship.

Governing Body: University of South Wales, UK

Application Procedure:

Applicants will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you make your application. You do not need to make a separate scholarship application.

Submission Deadline: The application deadline is 15th January 2016.

For more details visit the official site

1. Ekraam mohammed

October 12, 2015 at 9:35 PM

2. Huluage Wale Tagele

October 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM

My name is huluager wale from Ethiopia .Thank you

3. muhammed e s sarr

October 13, 2015 at 12:06 PM

I would like to apply for scholarships from your renounced charitable organizations. by nationality am a gambian. I had gone through secondary and college system. therefore, I would be very grateful if got sponsor from your department. I look forward to your positive respond. thanks.

4. SIRAK DEBBE

October 13, 2015 at 9:23 PM

I AM SIRAK,THNKU FOR GIVING THIS CHANCE

5. Mulugeta Chifraw sisay

October 15, 2015 at 8:22 AM

i am pre engineering student in ethiopia at university of Gonder i want to study electrical and computer engineering. if you give me this chance,i want to learn softwear engineering.

6. niyonshima emmanuel

October 15, 2015 at 3:39 PM

i want to study in this university what can i do ?

7. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

October 15, 2015 at 10:06 PM

i went seeking for this scholarship pls contact +251910794421 nenudani90@gmail.com

8. Akeri Isaac Jim

October 16, 2015 at 6:01 PM

My dream was to atleast to study in the United States.. Am very happy because of your offer,am a south Sudanese who finished a Uganda diploma in business studies in customs clearing and forwarding,i would like to study a bachelor of Economics or statistics or public administration if given me a chance,you can contact me on +211955997344 ,thanks.

9. Martin

October 16, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Hello my name is Martin, a Kenyan by nationality. I was able to score division 1 in my o_level studies, my dream has been to study law.I have been admitted to take bachelor of education in a public university in kenya but I have been at home for two years now. reason being that my peasant parents can’t raise the money.please help where possible, quick regards 0716973327

10. MUHEREZA OBEDI

October 17, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Hello .am Ugandan and am very grateful and hopeful.For this opportunity,.i completed Uganda advanced certificate of education with 11 points but i could not find my way to university due luck of school fees .there for i would be very glad if you favour me with opportunity .i request to stop from here and look forward to here from you. Thank you.i remain yours truly Muhereza OBEDI.E-mail muherezao@yahoo.com.Tel +256785016756

11. damtew

October 18, 2015 at 10:40 PM

hellodear amdamtewand aminterested tostudysouthwaltuniversity howtget thischanceam3rd year pshchiatry student in dillauniversity pleas give chance forme thanks

12. damtew

October 18, 2015 at 10:43 PM

hellodear amdamtewfromethiopiaand aminterested tostudysouthwaltuniversity howtoget thischanceam3rd year pshchiatry student in dillauniversity pleas give chance forme thanks

13. mikiyas dessie

October 20, 2015 at 4:39 AM

im mikiyas dessie from ethiopia and i have BA degree in hydraulic and water resources engineering,and now i wana to upgrade in my related profesion specially in hydraulic structure or water resources manegiment mr hydrology,pleas give me a chance,contact phone +251918152143

14. mohamed mohamud

October 20, 2015 at 1:49 PM

hi dear madam /sir I am student and completed my secondary school and I can not the fee of the university please help me and contact me 002520907665444

15. Gadisa Dereje

October 20, 2015 at 2:32 PM

Iam From Ethiopia My Name Is Gadisa Dereje. I Want To Your Org To Reach Chemistry

16. Gadissa Amanuel Negera

October 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM

my name is Gadissa Amanuel from Ethiopia,,,,I’m studied civil engineering at Hawassa university for one year! but because of financial problem I’m withdrowed my class.and I’m go back to home,,,,now I’m employed at guard and studying accounting by distance. please now I need your help

17. ahmed

October 30, 2015 at 11:26 AM

hi ma name is ahmed nasir my parents cant pay my university bill so iwish to help me out to finish ma education career….thank you

October 31, 2015 at 10:04 AM

Hi,i am tigist alemu from Ethiopia i have BA Degree in Accounting, if you give to chance for Masters degree, i well learn then if contact with me 251-09-60-97-35-46(+2510913910576)

19. Abiy Befikadu Sime

November 4, 2015 at 2:50 PM

My name is Abiy Befikadu I am from Ethiopia studing pre-engineering at Bahir Dar University I need this scholarship please give me a chance phone +251927149004

20. Guot Jongkor Madut

November 6, 2015 at 10:10 AM

I am very grateful to the board of scholarship for this chance at University of South Wales.I’m south Sudanese national with an excellent scientific educational background from Bussere National Secondary School.I completed my high school level taking science subjects and obtained 85.4%(Grade A) of which I have marked the foundation to my future career.It’s been for two years without getting admitted in an university due to financial problem I have been facing with my parents after I completed my high school.I will be more thankful if the board of scholarship considers me for this scholarship chance.If there ‘ll be a further need for authentication of my documents by the board upon admitting me to that university,I will be ready to present them where necessary. And thanks in advance Yours faithfully Guot Jongkor

21. Tenager

November 6, 2015 at 2:13 PM

my name is tenager enisma I am from Ethiopia studying engineering I need this scholarship please give me a chance phone +251912064243

22. Adjoumani kouadjo Fodjo Alphonseo Alp

November 7, 2015 at 7:52 PM

hello my name is adjoumani from ivory coast my dream is to study in this university to hel my country .My num is +22549336098

23. Adjoumani kouadjo Fodjo Alphonseo Alp

November 7, 2015 at 8:02 PM

my name is Adjoumani from ivory coast .my dream is to study in your university to help my country please this is my number +22549336098

November 8, 2015 at 11:35 AM

my name is zerihun mengistu pleas give me this chance!

November 8, 2015 at 2:26 PM

Hello,my name is ibrahim j kamara am a sierra leonean by nationality i have sat my west african senior SCHOOL certificate examination in year 2012 due to the challanges am going through Makes me not to Forward my education.i lost my parents then i don’t have no body to help me pay my school affairs that makes to sit at home.so if i heard this opportunity that why am PLEEding to you PEOPLE help Me pursue my education. Please i need your help for me to be a good person in THE WORLD. Did our country is among because i don’t see it name in the list of the country YOU make.am looking after from you.thank you .

• Awoke Bagodaw

November 11, 2015 at 4:47 PM

I’m Awoke from Ethiopia I want to study my masters degree at your university please kindly help me for this chance.

26. Omar touray

November 10, 2015 at 4:05 PM

Heko sir/madam i wil to take this great opportunity if you me to further my education level if you help me i wil to work under your jurisditiom i thank you

27. Ivy Mubanga

November 10, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Ivy Mubanga are my names based in Zambia.i will be greatful if i was given a scholarship to study abroad.I Believe God is going to do it for me through u guys.you can contact me on 0969631782.. thanks

28. Samuel B kamara

November 12, 2015 at 6:01 PM

my name is Samuel I am a sierra leonean by nationality I am (18) year old I am I high school now please help me thank you.

29. Teverai Dzeka

November 12, 2015 at 9:33 PM

I’m Teverai from Zambia and I’d like to study in Wales as an undergraduate student.I’ve finished my twelfth grade and would fance to pursue a career in Mass Communication.So I’d appreciate if you would tell me more about the scholarships that are being offered. Looking forward to hearing from you.

November 13, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I AM ISRAEL MOLLA I WISH TO JOIN YOUR UNIVERSITY. TO LEARN IN MEDICAL SCHOOL IN DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRIC AND GYNACOLOGY

31. Wisdom

November 14, 2015 at 6:11 AM

Please help for the scholarship +2348144231380 email @ http://www.eruditeisirima@gmail.com

32. Foziya ismael

November 14, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Hello i am foziya ismael i am from africa, ethiopia, adiss abeba i learn in st’marry catholic school am 17 years old i am in high school i will be so happy if you give me a chance i want to take this chance and be bussines woman thank you so much i will be waiting for you great news

33. Patrick senga

November 15, 2015 at 12:39 AM

Am a Malawian bt i would like to join you in your scholarship. My name is Patrick senga. I did my secondary this year 2015 and i got the following grades: english 1 mathematics 2 life skills 2 biology 4 social studies 3 you can comfirm with the malawi National Examination Board for more detail. I would like to purse the following courses: accounting banking social science health if it is possible. Here is my hot line +265 88 351 43 52 and sdiversonie@yahoo.com

34. muse

November 15, 2015 at 12:36 PM

am from ethiopia.i need this am muse

35. BOCKARIE MARAH

November 16, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Seeking scholarship contact for help +23276374934

36. Mohamed ahmed

November 18, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Hello my name is mohamed ahmed from somalia i graduated high school please contact me ma62365@gmail.com or +252633732215

37. werede Amare

November 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Why The Chance Is Not Shared For Ethiopian Students?

38. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

39. OUSMAN SONKO

November 23, 2015 at 4:16 PM

Am keenly interested to apply for this international scholarship at south wales,am twenty three years old nationality Gambian.Am a graduate student at Taiwan mingdaw junior and senior secondary school in year 2011 and I persuade my education at Gambia college school of education.

40. Yadete Abe Ragasa

November 29, 2015 at 7:52 AM

my name is yadete Abe i’m graduated from Wollega University,by constraction Technology and managment,in 2015.i’m realy happy to join your scholarship,please contact me by +251910753224 Thank U.

41. Innocent NDAYIZEYE

December 1, 2015 at 2:22 PM

we recogonize your services. You give chance chance,opportunity to poor student to improve their knowledge or level, may God bless you!we beg you to higher the scholarship beneficials

42. Alehegn asresa

December 9, 2015 at 8:21 AM

i am from Ethiopia ,i have graduated in the department of wild life and Eco tourism management during 2013 G.C. so now i want to make my M.s although these chance is comes from yours .and my wife is living here (Holland) learning her PhD .so please give the chance to me. if you want to me you can got me by phone number +2519 18 33 23 09 and email alehegnasresa130@gmail.com

43. abdinasir omar

December 27, 2015 at 11:02 PM

My name is abdinasir Omar abdi I finished my high school level at star primary and secondry school with average of 91% according to my certificate in mogadishu I would like to get scholarship of health science in that i like to be a medical studied person the reason I’m requesting is for the low quality education of my country I would like to get a better one thank you, contact me please abdinasiromar0@gmail.com or tell no:+252616734997 or my Facebook address abdinasir alaale I wish to be assisted

44. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 9, 2016 at 10:29 AM

farst of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance my name is samuel yeshitla haylemaryam am from ethiopia I have BA degree in business management from dire dawa university & naw am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality&tourism management student in s.marrys university college. if you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it!!! thanks for all! phone no 0912 46 12 47.

45. Mohammed fakii