Committed to enrolling a diverse and dynamic student body. International first-year students who apply before October 1 for spring semester and before November 30 for fall semester, will be considered for a two-year scholarship, usable only at Penn State Greater Allegheny.
‣ This Penn State University International Student Scholarships will help defray the costs of the full-time, out-of-state tuition for international students.
School(Institutions/ Country)” Penn State University | USA
Level: graduate degree l
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Penn State University.
Deadline: November 30.
Funded By: Penn State University, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Penn State University International Student Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ This award is offered on a competitive basis to international first-year students who apply to Penn State Greater Allegheny by November 30. Transfer students are not eligible for this award.
Selection criteria for Penn State University International Student Scholarships
‣ This award is offered on a competitive basis.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Submit a complete application for admission.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 30.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.