Apply For 2016/2017 Penn State University International Student Scholarships, USA

2016 Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship For International Students, UK

Committed to enrolling a diverse and dynamic student body. International first-year students who apply before October 1 for spring semester and before November 30 for fall semester, will be considered for a two-year scholarship, usable only at Penn State Greater Allegheny.

‣ This Penn State University International Student Scholarships will help defray the costs of the full-time, out-of-state tuition for international students.

School(Institutions/ Country)” Penn State University | USA

Level: graduate degree l

Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Penn State University.

Deadline: November 30.

Funded By: Penn State University, USA

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Penn State University International Student Scholarships are targeted for International Students

‣ This award is offered on a competitive basis to international first-year students who apply to Penn State Greater Allegheny by November 30. Transfer students are not eligible for this award.

Selection criteria for Penn State University International Student Scholarships

‣ This award is offered on a competitive basis.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Submit a complete application for admission.

Application

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 30.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Penn State University International Student Scholarships

1. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 12, 2015 at 3:43 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box: 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. Fabakary Dibba

October 13, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Hello , my name is Fabakary Dibba. I’m grade twelve graduated student in 2013. so I am worried to have scolasip to foreword my education . my email address is fabakarydibba@gmail.com . an my numbers are +2209398141/+2206798141. thanks.

3. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 14, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Hi! dear sir or madam, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. i gratuated at secondary school. i am very interesting to join your scholarships. please help me to get that oppurtunity. contact me by Email: gobsoor74@gmail.com or Tell: 00252907747317. thanks for your feedback.

4. ziyad omer

October 14, 2015 at 9:03 AM

My name is ziyad Omer. I was graduated from mekelle university, Ethiopia by BSC of Natural Resource Economics and Management. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree. please contact me by Phone Number: +251915720069 Email:siyadcumar96@gmail.com

5. Mulugeta Chifraw sisay

October 15, 2015 at 1:18 PM

give me the chance to learn in your uniulversity.now i am pre engineering student in ethiopia.

6. Salifu Fatty

October 15, 2015 at 5:09 PM

graduate from college wit PTC an HTC certificate

7. mustapha mohammed

October 15, 2015 at 7:41 PM

I am mustapha mohammed and i will very glad if you will permit me to study in your school a undergraduate student at university of development studies Ghana thank you

8. Mengesha tadele

October 16, 2015 at 7:16 AM

I have LLB degree in law .am glad to join ur school

9. Natnael Aklilu Dana

October 16, 2015 at 10:49 AM

I am a chemical engineering undergraduate student in wachemo university,Ethiopia and i want to study in usa so plz contact me by +251928983242,10qs for ur kindness

10. mohamed mohamud

October 19, 2015 at 4:44 PM

hi dear sir madam i completed my secondary school and need university please help me and contact me 2520907665444

11. Zakarie abdinasir

October 20, 2015 at 1:29 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

12. Tariku Beyene

October 22, 2015 at 9:12 AM

hi iam from ethiopia.iam firest year medical science student at wachemo univeristy ethiopia&i want to share this golden chance.so,pleas help me in giving this chance.mob+251928780651 tanks for ur accept

13. Lodi pata alex

October 30, 2015 at 12:45 PM

l’m. Lodi pata Alex. south Sudanese, am a graduate in. business administration diploma Cavendish university Uganda i need help and perhaps looking for scholarship to persuade my degree I really love to study in your university, am very gald if you hear my voice. my contact address are +211956972196. please I need your held. thanks .

14. Hi,My name is Derbew Yifru Wodeamanuel from Ethiopia

November 3, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Hi, my name is Derbew Yifru Woldeamanuel from Ethiopia.I’m graduate in diploma by Laboratory technitian in health from Bethel medical college and i am fourth year student by public health.I need help and persuad in digree program when to give thise chance on scholarship of your univercity.I really happy to study in your univercity and am very gland if you heard my voice.please conract me on +251912360525,thanks to give thise chance.

15. alhagie jarjusey

November 15, 2015 at 2:08 PM

hi my name is alhagie jarjusey i am a gambian i am hereby seeking an assists from you to further my education my mail is alhagiejarjusey@yahoo.com or contact me on 2203734035

16. ahmed aboker osman

December 17, 2015 at 8:33 PM

I am somali person I stay in somalia country I want medicine paj no master

17. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 5:03 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to improve my education I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept scholarship contact Email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com

18. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 14, 2016 at 9:23 PM

hi sir/madam i am BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince from BURUNDI. I have diplome In informatique d’opérateur degre A2, i would like to Backelor . I did all my best to get to studdy i really need to contenue the university in public health in oder to help my country when i will be graduate please give that scolarship and i ‘ll put all my effort on studdying i’ll do my best i need that scolarship very badly please!!! My fon number is +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr