Apply For CUD MSc & Training Scholarships In Belgium For International Students, 2016

Applications are invited for up to 130 CUD scholarships for participation into the masters and 67 scholarships for participation into the training programmes in Belgium. Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Application deadline is 10 February 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for the following masters programmes: Master specialization in Development, Environment and Communities, Master specialization in Human Rights, Master of Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management specialization, Master specialization in risk management and disaster, Master specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries, Advanced Master in International Economics and development, Master specialization in Transfusion Medicine, European Master in Microfinance, Master specialization in integrated production and conservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban, Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology, Master specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research methods applied to the overall health, Science Specialization and Master Environmental Management in developing countries and Master specialization in transport and logistics; and training courses: Internship quality control and quality assurance of medicines and health products, Research Introductory course for strengthening health systems, Free GIS Internship, Internship in valuation of secondary resources for sustainable construction and Methodological training in support of innovation in family farming.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters and training programmes in Belgium.
Scholarship Provider: Academy of Research  and Higher Education (ARES-Committee for Development Cooperation), Belgium
Scholarship can be taken at: Belgium

Eligibility: The following criteria will apply for the selection of holders of scholarships:
-Only applicants originating in developing countries, qualify for selection. To be eligible, candidates must reside and work in their country at the time of the introduction of the file.
-Only the nationals of the following countries are authorized to postulate with our scholarships: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Haïti, Indonesia, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam.
-At the beginning of the programme, candidates must be less than 40 years old for courses, and less than 45 years old for training programmes.
-Candidates must be holders of a degree that is comparable to a Belgian University graduate degree (“licence”). However, for certain programmes different rules of admissibility may be defined, and these are specified hereafter, where appropriate.
-Candidates must show professional experience of at least two years upon termination of their studies. Where candidates are holders of a postgraduate degree delivered by an university of an industrial country, they must show professional experience of at least three years upon termination of their studies.
-Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium.
-Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one programme.
-Applicants must not first obtain admission to one of the French-speaking universities of Belgium in order to apply for grants from ARES.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Students of Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Haïti, Indonesia, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Within the framework of the Belgian policy for development cooperation, the Minister for Development Cooperation and the Directorate-General for Development Cooperation entrust the Belgian Higher Education Institutions with the preparation of Postgraduate Programmes (Advanced Masters) and Training Programmes that are specifically oriented towards young professionals from developing countries. International Courses and Training Programmes are part of the global study programmes of the Higher Education Institutions. They are open to all students who satisfy the conditions of qualification, but aim at proposing training units that distinguish themselves by their openness towards specific development issues.

Number of award(s): Within the programme for International Courses and Training Programmes 2016-2017, ARES grants 130 scholarships for participation into the masters and 67 scholarships for participation into the training programmes.

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? Not Known

Selection Criteria: During the selection process between admissible files, ARES will take account of the following criteria:
-The academic curriculum
-The benefit of previous scholarships
-Professional experience
-Membership of a partner institution
-The commitment of the candidate to development activities
-Nationality
-Gender equality
-Perspectives of future reinstatement

Notification: The candidates selected and of reserve will receive an e-mail at the end of the selections (June 2016). The non-selected candidates will receive an e-mail in the end of June 2016.

How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post mail or express mail to ARES.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 10 February 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. mohamed mohamoud

October 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM

it is an honor for me to participate in this scholarship .I m mohamed I HAVE BA degree in Economics and Sociology I want to get a master’s degree in economics and sociology then you should contact me on to my email box has hassan.mahamoud@OUTLOOK.FR AND MY NUM + 2537775293.MERCI ABOUT

2. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 13, 2015 at 5:36 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box. 436 Harar,Ethiopia

3. Zakarie abdinasir

October 14, 2015 at 12:32 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali ineed to scholarship becouse i complete high school may parent have not money which to joining university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

4. Irankunda Ervin

October 14, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Hello. My name is Irankunda Ervin from Burundi. Am in the last year, am studing Electromechamic engeering. I would like to improve my studies in Europe. Please, contact me on +257 75 657085 or ervinirankunda@gmail.com

5. zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 14, 2015 at 3:32 PM

hello dear how are you ,i am zerihun sorsa from ETHIOPIA i have BSC degree in medical laboratory technology so i would like to get this great chance from your university please call me on +251910106060 thanks for all

6. ziyad omer

October 26, 2015 at 5:16 PM

hi iam ziyad from Ethiopia, i have BSc of degree in Natural Resource Economic and Management from Mekelle University i need to continue MBA so if i get the chance contact me. moblie number +251915720069 Email siyadcumar96@gmail.com

7. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 7:37 PM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship in Belgium. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

8. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 8:40 PM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for

9. samia daher

November 25, 2015 at 11:45 AM

I live in Somalia i want to apply for scholar ship

10. Maru Worku Bogale

December 29, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hi, my name is Maru Worku​. I am from Ethiopia and have BSc degree in Statistics. Now, I am working in Ethiopia as Instructor in Wolkite University​. My email address: marustat24@gmail.com ; Phone number: +251932875200

11. ismail hakimyar

January 8, 2016 at 8:31 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, I am so happy for outstanding human resource development and support of your team I am nation of Afghanistan holder of B.Sc. Degree (Civil Engineering) from University of Herat, Afghanistan year of 2012. I have very good experiences with different national and international organizations on implementation of different small and medium infrastructure projects. Based on my interests I am eager to continue my higher education (M.Sc.) degree in Engineering in one your universities. I am fluent in English language with outstanding math skill. I wanted to join into respected college to improve get accepted for M.Sc. degree program in one of Universalities. This would be my pleasure to have your kind information and instruction for following bullet points: Best, Mohammad ismail hakimyar

12. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 2:20 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I finished secondary school i stop learn about poor really please I want to learn engineering telecommunication please contact caliyeeta@hotmail.com

13. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 2:23 PM

my name is mohamed I student in Somalia I finished secondary school I stopped about poor really please I want to learn engineering telecommunication please contact Email caliyeeta@hotmail.com

14. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 2:30 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I finished seondary school I stopped one year about poor really please I want to learn engineering telecommunication please contact Email caliyeeta@hotmail.com

15. fartun ahmed

January 21, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Iam honor for me to partipate inthis schoolarship,Ian name is fartun ahmed werar i have completeed high school 12 i want to gate degree thanu should contecte me fartuuunweerar@gmail.com/0929239911