Apply For Doctoral Training Awards At The Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering, Newcastle University, 2016

There are up to 27 Doctoral Training Awards offered by The Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering, Newcastle University for Home/EU and international students for the 2016 entry. To be eligible for funding, applicant must be categorized as UK/EU or international doctoral students. Each of these awards will be valued worth to £18,500 per year. The deadline for application is 22nd January 2016.

Award Provider

The award is provided by Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering, Newcastle University.

Destination Study

This award will be taken in UK.

Country of Applicants

The award is offered for Home/EU and International students.

Level/Degree

The award is provided to pursue doctoral training available at Newcastle University in field:

• Biomedical Engineering,
  • Cloud Computing for Big Data,
  • Earth Systems Engineering and Science,
  • Enabling Science and Technology,
  • Energy Food Security and Ecology,
  • Human-Computer Interaction and Ubiquitous Computing,
  • Materials,
  • Medicinal Chemistry, and
  • Physics and Synthetic Biology

In order to be eligible for this award, applicant must considered that;

• These Doctoral Training Awards are available for Home /EU and International students.
  • Once they aree considered, student will be receive a funding to work in partner with other PhD researchers in one of Faculty’s 11 research themes.

Award Value

Each of these awards will consist:

• A value worth to £18,500 per year
  • PhD tuition fees contribution and living costs help
  • Will be available for maximum of 4 years duration with a total value of £74,000

Application Deadline

The application window will be closed at 22nd January 2016.

How to Apply

The procedure of applying can be made by find and apply for DTA project by accessing the on-line admissions portal. Please quote your DTA project reference number in application. Also provide your

• Current Curriculum Vitae
  • Record Transcripts,
  • Cover letter (2 pages) about why the faculty should select you for project you choose
  • Two refereesdetails

For further information about this scheme please visit the official webpage.

1. abdiaziiz mohamuud

October 21, 2015 at 11:02 PM

i am somali i,m gradute high school i wish this schoolarship please confirm me contact me gaaruunyare77@gmail.com

2. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 22, 2015 at 5:32 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

3. abdimatiin

October 22, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Hello my Name is Abdimatiin Hussein I Live in somalia i would like to anget opportuniy to study full scholarship undergraduate scholarship please and please contact me..Abdimatiin09@out­look.com

4. Kumie Denekew

October 23, 2015 at 10:19 AM

See it critically

5. Ebrima kuyateh

October 25, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Dearsir/madam,my name is Ebrima kuyateh .Am a Gambian and I am 17 years old am a high school school graduate.please I wud love to have scholarships from in order for I to pursue my dreams.

6. Hundessa Olika Kawe

November 1, 2015 at 8:45 AM

My name is Hundessa Olika Kawe. I was graduated from Jimma University, Ethiopia By Bsc degree of Horticulture. I need to get Master degree scholarship in relate to Horticuture(Agriculture). So help me to get and contact me by phone :- 251917250307 or 25938475836 Email:-hundessa.olika@gmail.com

7. Mercy Mtakhiwa

November 1, 2015 at 3:22 PM

am a girl aged 23 .am doing practicals in teaching and I want to study incur university…. so if u consider me scolarship….I will be glad….+265884271521..thats my number

8. yaasir ismaaciil subagdhame

November 2, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Dearsir/madam,my name is yasser ismael .Am somali and I am 17 years old am a high school school graduate.please I wud love to have scholarships from in order for I to pursue my dreams. connect me my Email. subagdhame112@gmail.com please reply me for my email

9. mahamed

December 22, 2015 at 6:01 PM

my name is mahamed abdi i studied Bsc in human nurtition degree in one of the best universities in ethiopia an i would like to get this chance easily if u facilitate us pls contact me this gmail mahamed249249@gmail.com

10. abdiqani hussein abdulaahi

January 6, 2016 at 5:16 PM

This is abdiqani hussein from somalia. aim 20years .+252907621737 is my phone and abduqani123@gmail.com ismy email please help me. thank you foryour wholeness&kindness

11. Temesgen Fekadu

January 14, 2016 at 8:32 PM

My name is Temesgen Fekadu from Ethiopia. I am graduated from wollega University by Hydraulic &water resources Engineering. Contact me by e-mail:temefeke@gmail .com or 0917845997

12. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 20, 2016 at 1:49 PM

My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince, from Burundi. I need the scholarship. Pleazy Can you help me to give me some opportunity. I would like to backelor’s degre. I know very well to speak English and French. My contact number is +25771125851 and my E Mail prizo_k@yahoo.fr

13. Farhia

January 23, 2016 at 7:57 AM

Hi iam farhia from somalia student wishing to study scholarship program at china andergraduat pleace contact me 252907302382

14. Daniel Asanair

March 3, 2016 at 8:51 PM

i wanted to offer a diploma in agriculture and vetrenaryservices am a a ugandan

15. abdiqani

March 5, 2016 at 4:36 PM

My name is abdiqani hussein I graduated secondary 2013 IAM garowe Iwant to apply in this scholarship

16. Eyouel Addisu

May 25, 2016 at 9:48 AM

I am Eyouel Addisu. I ‘m graduated from Wolaita Sodo Univeristy,Ethiopia by BSc in Plant Science.I would love to have scholarships from in order for I to pursue my dreame.please contact me by phone number: +251921251445 or by Email : – Eyuup93@gmail.com