Apply For East West University Merit Scholarships To Study In Bangladesh

Apply For East West University Merit Scholarships To Study In Bangladesh

There is a large number of merit scholarship, tuition waiver or financial aids offered by East West University (EWU) for both home and international students. There are 100% or 50% of merit scholarship can be awarded depending to applicant’s academic qualifications. The scholarships are provided for entry level for 4 years with subject to maintenance from 3.50 minimum GPA at each semester. The closing date for application is 2nd December 2015.

Scholarship Provider

These EWU Merit Scholarships are provided by East West University (EWU).

Destination Study

The scholarship will be taken in Bangladesh.

Country of Applicants

The EWU Merit Scholarship is offered for both home and international applicants.

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided for pursuing undergraduate degree within all subjects offered by the university. Please visit the official webpage for specified detail on subject study available in the University.

Eligible applicants must consider the following:

• Candidates with GPA 5.00 scoring (4th subject marks excluded) at the latest SSC & HSC examinations, or
  • Candidates with 7 A’s in ‘O’ Level (at one sitting) scoring and 3 A’s (in one year) for 100% merit scholarship for the first year for top 10 scorers (with 75%of minimum score) at the Admission Test

Scholarship Value

The scholarship might be in form of 100% merit scholarship.

Application Deadline

The deadline for these EWU Merit Scholarships application is 2nd December 2015.

How to Apply

The procedure of applying can be made by submit online admission form. Please follow all the instruction available at respective page to made full application.

For more information about these EWU Merit Scholarships informed, please viewing the official documentation.

1. Mulugeta Chifraw Sisay

October 16, 2015 at 7:11 AM

i am student of pre engineering student at university of Gonder in ethiopia.

2. fikru abebe

October 16, 2015 at 7:56 AM

My name is fikru abebe from Ethiopia.I graduated by food science and post harvest technology from Hawassa University,Ethiopia in July/2014. I have Bsc Degree in food science and post harvest technology and i want conduct MSc program by food science and technology, food & beverage technology, food processes engineering nad chemical engineering. So I would like to become one of your most selected student from Ethiopia. you can contact me by Phone no: 251917100082 or E-mail:fikruabebe14@gmail.com

3. itangishaka Albert

October 16, 2015 at 2:15 PM

I am Albert itangishaka I am student at Iprc kigali in Rwanda in general mechanics and maintenance.

4. damtew

October 18, 2015 at 10:29 PM

woud you mind if jone igote thisgoldenchance b/c ihavn.t any suporter to succes ourgoal am damtew from ethiopia am22yearsoldand3rd year pshchiatry studentsin d.u ifyouhave volunter tohelp thepoor givechace email maomo 6784@gmail.com

5. temesgen seid

October 21, 2015 at 10:39 AM

my name is temesgen seid am from ethiopia agraduated from debre markos univerisity by economics and thank by hopping the future opporitunity of gane the chance for masteris degree and thank u!!

6. Zakarie abdinasir

October 30, 2015 at 10:05 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

7. Rainford zimba

November 1, 2015 at 4:25 PM

I am Rainford zimba a malawian. Am well pleased with this schoolarship. Look i completed my secondary level last year with 12 points,(distinction on science, biology, and geography and strong credit on mathematics, English and agriculture) but i am not at school yet despite being applying to many universities. Please sir or madam grant me this chance i’ll be a good student i promise. Contact me through +260962378094 or Email Rainfordzimba@gmail.com waiting for your favourable reply.

8. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 7:41 PM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship . Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

9. ishimwe patience

December 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM

names ishimwe patience from Rwanda thanks for that’s opportunity for that scholarship I would like to join that scholarship contact +25075686900 E-mail ishipatie2020@yahoo.com tanks

10. abdinasir omar

December 28, 2015 at 4:32 AM

My name is abdinasir omar abdi I want to request for east west university a scholarship I would apprecoated if I would be helped thank you contact me andinasiromar0@gmail.com or telphone no:+252616734997 or my Facebook address abdinasir alaale I wish to be assosted

11. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 5:31 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to improve my education please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com tell is +252618954221

12. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 13, 2016 at 5:34 PM

Hi! My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince. I’m from BURUNDI, I have diplôme (Informatique d’opérateur) degre A2, pleasy help me to give some opportunit to study the universty there, i would like to get Backelor or other related field if u select me my addres numb is +25771125851 or my E Mail is Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

13. Matusal Fola

January 23, 2016 at 10:11 PM

From Ethiopia my name is matusal fola 1st year sociology student at Adigrat university,i want to learn in her,please contact to me via emil matusalfola@yahoomail.com, or 0919869653.

14. halabo hazo

November 23, 2016 at 7:13 PM

my name is halabo hazo from Ethiopia and i am graduated from Mekelle University in th field of food science and post-harvest technology. and now currently am doing in south Ethiopia agricultural research institute at a position of post-harvest technology researcher, so i need to to study my master study by the any related field. my address mobile +251920978841 and E-mail halaboazo@gmail.com