Apply For ERP Fellowship To Obtain American Master’s Degree or PhD, 2016

Apply For ERP Fellowship To Obtain American Master’s Degree or PhD, 2016

There are around 18 – 20 grants are awarded by The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. These postgraduate fellowships will be provided as a 1-2 year for study or research in American Elite Universities. This fellowship is offered for young professionals from all subjects area. To be eligible, international candidates must meet the university entrance qualification in Germany or outside German with specified program. Under this ERP Fellowship Program, students are encouraged to obtain American Master’s Degree or PhD. The deadline for application is 15th October 2015.

Scholarship Provider

These scholarships are hosted by The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs & Energy, Academic Foundation.

Destination Study

The scholarship will be taken in US.

Country of Applicants

The scholarship is open for German Citizens and international students.

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided for pursuing a Postgraduate Study or Research within any subjects (except music, art, design & film) available at American Elite Universities.

There are several criteria that an applicant need to be considered at:

• They must be a young professionals except in the mentioned field above
  • Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree by the deadline
  • Applicants must be under 35 years old at the time of application.
  • Demonstrate their excellent degree
  • For Non-German candidate, they are eligible to apply if they meet the University entrance qualification at Germany or any German school abroad with “Bildungsinländer”

Scholarship Value

Scholarships will be valued:

• Enrollment Foundation of US $ 49,300 to US $ 91,400
  • Full scholarship monthly of US $ 1.900,
  • Entry fee of US $ 500
  • Travel grant of US $ 1,000
  • Support the tuition of max. US $ 25,000 per year
  • Fellows Meeting at Washington

Application Deadline

The deadline for the scholarship application is 15th October 2015.

How to Apply

The steps of applying can be made by post or email. The application form can be obtained in here.

For further detail about this scholarships, please check the official webpage.

1. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 8:12 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by address. Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. :- 436 Harar

2. Fayisa Lamesa

October 11, 2015 at 7:48 AM

my name is Fayisa Lamesa. I have graduated from bahirdar university, ETHIOPIA by GPA 3.95 in animal production and technology in 2015.Here I also applying for free offering education always deliverd from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for this your assisting?..thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.forever you stay being memorised.Here I want to improve my skill in livestock production and the enhancement of its health across our glob.but it needs me your hand awfully. my email address is:feyalamiwlg1983@gmail.com &my phone address is;+251 9 25 09 28 33 finally, I am eagerly waiting for you at your convenient time. yours faithfully, Fayisa Lamesa.

3. mohamed mohamoud

October 11, 2015 at 8:01 AM

my name s mohamed i have a bsc degree in economic and sociologic i want to study your universityto get master s degree if you give to chance this scholarship.please contact me phone +25377705293 and me email hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr.

4. feraol girma

October 11, 2015 at 5:22 PM

5. feraol girma

October 11, 2015 at 5:25 PM

my name is feraol girma motuma im learn bsc in wollega university in ethiopia.by computer science and technology.Here I also applying for free offering education always deliverd from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for this your assisting?..thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.forever you stay being memorised.Here I want to improve my skill in computer programming and developing soft ware wich support our society.but it needs me your hand awfully. my email address is firaakoof@gmail.com and phone number ethiopian +125 941785283,facebook firaol girma

6. Nagasa Daba

October 12, 2015 at 10:49 AM

I’m Nagasa Daba from Horn African country,Ethiopia.I’m the one who want to be your selected student on post-graduate programme.I graduated by Cooperative from Ambo University,Ethiopia by 2014. I have BA Degree in Cooperative.So I would like tobecome one of your most selecteble student from Ethiopia.you can contact me by Phone no: 251917678882 or E-mail:nagasa8882@gmail.com

7. mustafe idiris

October 14, 2015 at 9:36 AM

my names mustafe idiris i have deplom i want study your university get degree if you give chance this schlor ship. please contect me phone 252364645568

8. fikru abebe

October 16, 2015 at 8:04 AM

My name is fikru abebe from Ethiopia.I graduated by food science and post harvest technology from Hawassa University,Ethiopia in July/2014. I have Bsc Degree in food science and post harvest technology and i want conduct MSc program by food science and technology, food & beverage technology, food processes engineering nad chemical engineering. So I would like to become one of your most selected student from Ethiopia. you can contact me by Phone no: 251917100082 or E-mail:fikruabebe14@gmail.com

9. JUSTICE KWAME

October 17, 2015 at 6:13 AM

Justice Kwame is my name and am in need of this scholarship . Am a first degree holder for now and need my masters and doctorate on this platform. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon with love.

10. Emem Ayara

October 18, 2015 at 11:49 PM

I am a citizen of Nigeria and currently holds a Bachelor of Science Hons Degree in Economics with a CGPA of 4.24/5. I am currently working for NYSC/British Council/World Bank Institute Collaborate on Community Development Project in Nigeria. I have great passion for development related discipline with specific focus on Participatory Rural Appraisal; and Rural and Regional Development Planning and Strategy. I wish to further my MSc Studies in the field of Development as I every reason to think that this field study will help me achieve my career goals. Please, if there is any possible assistance I could get from you in terms of scholarship, I’ll be glad.

11. Tila Bishaw Wagaye

October 19, 2015 at 2:17 PM

I am Tila Bishaw from Ethiopia. I have master degree in solid state physics, BED. in PHYSICS AND ALSO BA DGREE IN ECONOMICS. I would like to got this opportunity, I want to study PHD similar course. If you contact me use phone number 2510918702915 or email address of tilabishawwagaye@yahoo.com/wagaye.tb@gmail.com

12. Temam Biftu

October 22, 2015 at 9:06 AM

I am Temam Biftu from Ethiopia. I have BSC degree in physics with GPA of 3.03. I would like to got this opportunity. I want to study muster degree in physics. so I would like to be come one of your most selecter student. You can contact me by: phone:+251924086820 Email: temambiftu2015@gmailyahoo.Com

13. Salah Abdi

November 12, 2015 at 6:33 AM

My name is Salah Abdi i graduated in woldia university in Geology Department in ethiopia my number is +251915783465

14. Geze Data

November 13, 2015 at 8:53 AM

I am Geze Data from Ethiopia, graduated from Haramaya university department of agricultural economics. three years of work experiance by food security program (PSNP). please contact me geziedata@gmail.com

15. Zakarie

November 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM

May Name Zakarie Mohamed Barkan i am somalia i Wanna to Free scholarship becouse i need to learning Political Security so help me to fine this may parent have not money Please Contect with me in Gmail zakariesm@gmail.com sir

16. addisu Ajema

November 20, 2015 at 8:13 AM

i am graduated from Dilla University with bsc of statistics but i need education by support of your organization contact me by email lammiiftokkummaa@gmail.com mobile 0920288846 thank you!!!!!! for give chance to me!!!!

17. amanu dessie

November 22, 2015 at 8:48 AM

I am amanu dessie from ethiopia and have graduated from arba minch university by hydraulic and water resource engineering in B.sc. Sir/madam i would like to thank by giving this opportunity for us. lastly if u give me this opportunity I will continue my education in M.sc please email or 251918577950

18. Sisay

December 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa ,I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA degree in related field, please help me. contact me via phone number 251913762851 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com

19. temam sulti

January 6, 2016 at 4:27 PM

my name is temam sulti i am from ethiopia in oromia region i have dipiloma by clinical nursing i need to get this chanse please help me contact through 0912310647 email temam.sulti@gmail.com

20. jama

January 29, 2016 at 10:48 PM

My names jama i want to get this chance pleas confirm and contact +252634932292 iam somalia

21. Sylla gassim

February 19, 2016 at 2:17 AM

I have first degrée in ferrailleur in construction,i am from guinea i like to get master scholarship contact +224662452254

22. Sylla gassim

February 19, 2016 at 2:33 AM

I interest in this is scholarship i am the master degrée i offered civil enginéering,please take to me this chanse.contact +224662452254.+224656159771