Apply For Fully Paid Masters Scholarship For International Students At Uppsala University, Sweden

Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2016.  One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala IPK Scholarships.

Host Institution(s):

The Uppsala University in Sweden

Field(s) of study:

Master Programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 29 August 2016.

Number of Scholarships:

Not specified

Target group:

Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.

Scholarship value/inclusions:

Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.

Eligibility:

Uppsala University’s IPK scholarships are targeted to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu. Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.

Application instructions:

Applications open 1 December 2015.

To apply for Uppsala University’s scholarships you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application. The application period for both Master’s programmes and scholarships at Uppsala University is between 1 December 2015 to 15 January 2016.

It is important to read the application page visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Deadline: 15 Jan 2016 (annual)
Study in: Sweden
Course starts August 2016

Website:

Official Scholarship Website: http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university/

1. seid yimam abera

October 8, 2015 at 10:01 PM

I would like to say thanks if get the chance or not get! I COMPLETED M.Sc degree by mechanical engineering @JIMMA university in Ethiopia know I want to study m.sc by any fild if I get the chance thank you!

2. Geremew Lega Gebeyehu

October 9, 2015 at 4:31 AM

I am Geremew Lega Gebeyehu from Africa, Ethiopia. First i would like to express my deepest happiness by getting such a golden chance from you. I was graduated mu first degree by Economics field of study on july 2015 (BA degree in Economics). For more information contact me via phone number 0925513258. Than you.

3. Ibrahim Roba Bude

October 9, 2015 at 4:53 AM

Hi my dear, I am from Ethiopia and I have been graduated from Jigjiga university BA degree in accounting and finance. now I want to study MA degree in the related field if I get chance. thanks for give this opportunity for us. contact me through my phone number 0921473153& email.

4. esetemariam k.

October 9, 2015 at 8:22 AM

5. Adugna Wedajo

October 9, 2015 at 1:59 PM

Dear Sir/Madam I very glad to hear such nice news from your university to give a scholarship chance for the students in developing countries like mine/Ethiopia.I’m very happy if I will be a lucky one among the applicants. Thank you very much to create this opportunity for us. Stay Blessed!

6. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 9, 2015 at 3:15 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. : 436 Harar

7. Eyasu Kebede Dulie

October 9, 2015 at 4:19 PM

8. Eyasu Kebede Dulie

October 9, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Hello, My name is Eyasu Kebede & I’m from Africa particularly Ethiopia. I got my BSC in the dep’t of Animal science from Haramaya university. If I’ve got such golden chance from you, really you fulfill my dream to add some value on the life of my people & myself. Thank you! Cell phone # +251912390072 e-mail eyasukebede49@gmail.com

9. sisay Regassa

October 9, 2015 at 5:11 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa. I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA degree in related field of studies, please help me. contact me via phone number +252913862851 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

October 11, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Hello, l am Kedir Uli from Africa, Ethiopia.I have graduated from Meda Walabu University in BSC Chemistry.I have interest to continue MSC in related field of study.Please ,help me.

11. zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 11, 2015 at 7:49 PM

i,m zerihun sorsa Geleso from Ethiopia i have BSC in medical laboratory technology so i would like to get this great chance from your university please call me on +251910106060 thank you for all

12. Berhanu Bekele Debelu

October 15, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Hello, My name is Berhanu Bekele & I’m from Africa particularly Ethiopia. I got my BSC in the dep’t of statistics from Jimma university. If I’ve got such golden chance from you, really you fulfill my dream to add some value on the life of my people & myself. Thank you! contact me by phone number:+251922775100 or by e-mail frabekele@gmail.com

13. Gemechu Jebeso Morketo

November 1, 2015 at 6:21 AM

14. Gemechu Jebeso Morketo

November 1, 2015 at 6:27 AM

My name is Gemechu Jebeso,from Ethiopia.i have Bsc degree in forest science with 3.74 CGPA.I have graduated from Hawassa university(local) on june 5,2014.now i want to continue my Msc by joining ur teaching and learning center.Please contact me by +251922042114 for making me to join educated country and group.I hope that i got it..

15. seid shiferaw

November 2, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Hello dear,my name is seid shiferaw and I’M from ethiopia. I have been graduated in the last 2015 june month with BSC degree in textile engineering . I wish to have scholarship in related fields like Textile engineering , MATERIAL ENGINEERING , ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING,AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING. I have taken all the pre requiest for all fields that I mentioned. WITH BEST REGARDS.

16. Nsengimana Charles

December 15, 2015 at 5:13 AM

I am Nsengimana Charles graduate from University of Rwanda, school of Law, with second class honor upper division and I hereby request for a scholarship so as to continue in LLM program, for more information contact me on 250785569747 or on ncharles2020@gmail.com.

17. ASHENAF GALCHO

January 12, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Sir/madam I Am Ashenaf Galcho from Ethiopia. Firstly I would to thank your government, whom endow us such golden opportunity. I have MSC degree by rural development studies and I have been graduated on June 2013. I would like to proceed in PhD program IN YUOR UNIVERESTY. Now I want to study By development stuies and political science or related field. I have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? Email ashenaf.galcho @yahoo.com. I hope you will accept me and I also am one of your great university communities. Thanks with best regards.