Apply For Global Student Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2016

Seeking Scholarship  (3)

Applicants must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition. Total offer is of 100% of tuition fees. The application deadline is 31 March 2016.  University of the West of England offers global student scholarship to study.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in all disciplines available at the UWE.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate degree program at University of the West of England.
Scholarship Provider: University of the West of England, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: -Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
-Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
-Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
-Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
-Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
-Provide official transcripts at the time of application

Scholarship Open for International Students: All classed as overseas for fees purposes can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within Global Student Support. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.

Number of award(s): 1 for September 2016 start

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is offered for one academic year.
What does it cover? Total offer is of 100% of tuition fees.

Selection criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: September 2016 start applications can be made via a task in theWelcome website by 31 March 2016. Contactinternational-at-uwe.ac.uk if you have any queries.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 March 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. ismail Mohamed ismail

December 12, 2015 at 11:27 AM

sir my name is ismail mohmed ismail I am somalua please help me to get scholarships plse contact me 00252907738048

2. Kidist Amanuel

December 13, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Hello, my name is Kidist Amanuel. I am from Ethiopia and i want to study in UK,please help me to get this opportunity.Thank you.

3. muse

December 14, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Dear, my name is muse i,m from Somalia i,m seeking scholarship for long time, plz hep me to continue my level education my phone number is +252616666917

4. Lensa Fereja

December 19, 2015 at 5:42 PM

My name is Lensa Fereja.I am from Betel high school in Nekmet town .I want to learn medicine and i want to workin my country.If i get the chance contact me by this +251920411585.

5. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 4:49 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am graduated from Adama science and technology university . Ethiopia I am graduated by department of agribusiness and value chain management in 2014/2015 BSc and I work in Developmental bank of ethiopia at jimma district since knowledge does not have end I need to join my master degree please invite me my phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou

6. mahmoud

December 21, 2015 at 5:36 PM

hello my names mahmoud i li ve in somaliland i like to study business admanstration im verry interesting if i get it i believe i can change my country my face book.abwaan fasilaaye nunber.002524200258

7. ndarishize eric

December 24, 2015 at 3:56 PM

hello,my names are ndarishize Eric I am Rwandan by nationality let me hope that this letter find you in a good mood,I would like to apply for a scholarship in your respective organization,indeed I have diploma in economics for more info plz call 250722498650 or ndarilic58@gmail.com . may God bless you all

8. abdikani

December 26, 2015 at 9:35 PM

firstly you have been greated after that my full name is abdikanu I am somali originated from sool region specially taleh district I graduated from jeerin high school located in taleh district now I am in Sudan yet I didn’t get a university please give me a chance to continue the education I would like to study business and management you can follow me on my phone 00249993357731

December 31, 2015 at 8:36 AM

my name is feyisa debele from ethiopia.i was graduated from jimma universtiy in 2015.i have BA degree in management.so i need scolarship to learn masters in any business filed.so please contact me by email feyisadebele5@gmail.com or phone +251924945350

10. mohamed

January 15, 2016 at 1:03 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to improve my education please accept request for you to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come

11. farah ali ahmed

January 30, 2016 at 10:16 AM

dear sir/madam my name farah ali ahmed i wen”t to get scholarship a world class education and ask that individual to communicate with me macaction00@gmail.com or tell: 00252618005188

12. Mohamed abdirashid abdullahi

October 24, 2016 at 9:29 AM

I graduate secondary school 2012_2013 i from somalia i need university and i hope to learn information security please contact me this number 0615363165 if you gave me scholarship thanks