Griffith International offers an exciting range of scholarships to support international students coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate coursework or pathway programs.
School(Institutions/ Country): Griffith University | Australia
Field(s): all subjects
Deadline: for Semester 1 entry close on 30 November and for Semester 2 entry close on 30 April.
Funded By: Griffith University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships are targeted for Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
‣ have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3. 0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
‣ have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of your previous studies and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s postgraduate entry requirement.
‣ be a commencing student
‣ be enrolling as a full time student in an postgraduate degree at Griffith university
Applicant must provide:
‣ a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
‣ two letters of reference addressing demonstrated academic ability, leadership and personal character.
‣ a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffin University, and other information they feel strengths their application for the scholarship.
‣ Students will be notified by end of December for Semester 1 and by end of May for Semester 2 entry.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted via post.
‣ Access here the Application Form
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications for Semester 1 entry close 30 November (January or February commencement). Applications for Semester 2 entry close 30 April (July commencement).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.