Apply For International Postgraduate Scholarships At Nottingham Trent University, UK For 2016

Applications are invited by Nottingham Trent University for their International Postgraduate Scholarships for the January 2016 intake. There are 2 types of scholarships will be available; international scholarship valued of £2,000 and Vietnam scholarship valued of £4,000. To be eligible for an international scholarship, all applicants must hold an offer of a place at one of eligible full-time postgraduate course.

The deadline for this scholarship application; 21 October 2015, 25 November 2015 and 9 December 2015.

Scholarship Provider

These scholarships are provided by Nottingham Trent University in UK.

Destination Study

The scholarship will be taken in United Kingdom.

Country of Applicants

The scholarship is available for Vietnamese and international applicants.

Level/Degree

These international scholarship and Vietnam scholarship are provided to pursuing full-time postgraduate course for all subjects offered at the University (excluding MBA, LPC, GDL, BPTC and exchange students).

In order to be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants must

• Hold and receive an offer for a place/ position in one of eligible full-time postgraduate course (as mentioned above)
  • For tuition fee purpose, applicant must be classified as overseas students

Scholarship Value

Since there are 2 types of scholarships with different value are offered, the description of this section will be:

1. International scholarship valued up to £2,000 and
  2. Vietnam scholarship valued up to £4,000.

These scholarships will be awarded as a reduction for tuition fee. Once you are awarded by a scholarship, the tuition fee will be automatically adjusted before the time of enrollment.

Application Deadline

The deadline for the scholarship application:

• 21 October 2015,
  • 25 November 2015 and
  • 9 December 2015.

Within 3 weeks since the deadline, all applicants will be notified (considered for a scholarship or not) with the detail on the award value.

How to Apply

The method of applying can be done via email submission. Here is the application form that the applicants need to fulfill.

Detail about for this scholarships please check the official webpage.

October 9, 2015 at 1:47 PM

firaolsimework@yahoo.com

2. Sadik Inuwa Balarabe

October 9, 2015 at 3:27 PM

I’d like to be given this rare opportunity to study in UK, wish you the best. Contact number: 08064793485. Cheers!

3. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 9, 2015 at 3:59 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. : 436 Harar

4. Ismail mohamed hagi

October 9, 2015 at 5:49 PM

I’ll like getting to learn something in UK I was graduated high school in Baidoa -Bay -somail

5. jafer ahmed

October 9, 2015 at 7:59 PM

my name jafer ahmed busines and economics student I want scholars please help me.

6. feisal marzug mohamed

October 11, 2015 at 8:56 AM

My name is called feisal marzug mohamed i am somali student my family is poor i need for university free if i get i have finished my secondry level my conntect number is 00252615665511 good by

7. zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 11, 2015 at 7:13 PM

i,m zerihun sorsa Geleso from Ethiopia i have BSC in medical laboratory technology and also i would like to get this great chance from your university please call me on +251910106060

8. yusuf abdikadir gelle

October 14, 2015 at 12:21 AM

my name is yusuf l live in somalia my family is poor l need for university free l have finished secondry please please my hope my dream l finished university please my number +252907662889 please call l waiting for you

9. dereje

October 25, 2015 at 8:44 AM

hello dear,my name is Dereje Eticha ,I’m from Ethiopia graduated in July 02/2015 in construction technology and management in Bsc ,so that if get opportunity or selection form your country of I want to work MSC in this field or related engineering department. thank you for your feed back again

October 30, 2015 at 4:45 AM

i would like to apply for schalorship My Name WIYUAL MAJIOK RIEK am from ethiopia & you can contact me via +251934280916 thankq

11. carol mulenga

November 6, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Plz ill be waiting for your reply

November 11, 2015 at 12:12 PM

I want so where do I find

13. Kenyi lomandeki wani

November 13, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Hi my name is kenyi lomandeki from south Sudan i finish secondary i went scholarship help me my number is +211955669459

14. Sylla gassim

February 11, 2016 at 4:52 PM

15. Sylla gassim

February 11, 2016 at 4:55 PM

pour etudie le managemente ou l’ingenieuri du bâtiment,je suis ferrailleur du bâtiment. mon numero:+224662452254

16. GETACHEW BIRATU

August 18, 2016 at 2:10 AM

Nice to meet you. My name is Getachew Biratu. I have graduated Bsc in Drafting technology, whith CGPA 3.4 from Mizan Tepi university. Kindly, I would like to ask you to give me opportunity and sponcer ship to learn Masters in Architecture. If it is your pleasure Pleas contact me by +251917042464 and my email addres yerongecho1@gmail.com Thanks. From Ethiopia. I hope you.