Apply For N500,000 and N2 Million Graduate Entreprenuership Fund for NYSC Members

PIC.11. CROSS SECTION OF BAUCHI AND YOBE STATE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS

MEMBERS AT THE 2013 NYSC BATCH “C’ ORIENTATION CLOSING CEREMONY IN GANJUWA

LGA OF BAUCHI STATE ON TUESDAY (26/11/13).

The graduate entrepeurship fund (GEF) invites applications from serving corps members for its grants.This a special N2.5 bilion empowernment programme for serving members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) which was launched on October 5, 2015. This novel scheme is a joint initiative of the Bank Of Industry and National Youth Service Corps.

Grant objectives

• To encourage graduate especially serving Corp members to embrace entrepreneurship and become job creators rather than job seekers.
  • To help address the entrepreueship capacity gap of serving Corp members who are expected to produce bankable business plans after the 3 day caacity building programme.
  • Deepen financial inclusion by de-risking the NYSC members and making them eligible for concessional loans for loans between 500,000 and 2 million naira to be provided by the bank of industry.
  • Ensure the sustainability of the businesses of eventual loan beneficiaries through efective monitoring by NYSC and BOI.

THE GEF PROGRAMME WILL COMPRISE THE FOLLOWING:

• Online business plan competition to select the most promising real sector business ideas. Selection/Screening of participants shall be done via the GEF online application portal: www.boinigeria.com
  • Three days intensive entrepreneurship capacity building programme.
  • Loan amount of up to 2 million naira to be provided for each successful participant with bankable business plans within BOI’s 35 SME clusters at an interest rate of 9% per annum, with tenure ranging from 3-5 years inclusive of 6-12 months moratorium period (see list of clusters on www.boi.com.ng).

Location

CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD SIMULTANEOUSLY IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

S/N GEO-POLITICAL ZONE/STATE NYSC CAMP LOCATION

• South-South Former macfris TTC Issele-uku, Aniocha north L.G.A , Delta

State.

• South-East Umunna, Bende L.G.A , Abia state.
  • South-West Aisu College Hospital Road, Ede. Osun state
  • North- East Government College Jalingo
  • North-Central Mangu, Plateau state
  • North-West Mani Road, Katsina, Katsina state
  • Lagos Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos state

How to Apply

Interested serving NYSC members are hereby requested to apply online as soon as possible at www.boi.com

Deadline: The Entrepreneurship Capacity Building Programme will take place at the above stated centers between 18th-20th November, 2015

Click here for more details and to apply

1. koang kang

October 31, 2015 at 1:19 PM

iam very interstated with that scholarships

2. moshood

November 2, 2015 at 5:00 PM

I m so much interested in this beautiful scholarship. may almighty Allah make it possible. Amin

3. Amelework Tesfaye

November 4, 2015 at 10:24 AM

hello sir/Madam my name is Amelework Tesfaye. I am 28 years old. Thanks a lot for the notice you have informed me to join your scholarship, I’m from Ethiopia and I have first degree in mathematics from Dilla university and I have six years of work experience on related fields and now I am 5th years civil Engineering BSC student in hawassa university, I have interest to continue masters (post graduate) in related field, please help me and my contact address is phone :- +251912059447 or +251925545494 and my e-mail is amelework.tesfaye@yahoo.com. Thank you

4. Abenezer Temesgen Haile

November 10, 2015 at 9:53 PM

hi my name is abenezer temesgen. i am 22 years old from ethiopia. i am graduate in plumbing i want this scholarship cantact me in my addrss 0917464862

5. Bedassa Beyene

November 11, 2015 at 5:20 PM

It is great opportunity for to up grade my educational status to LL.M.Currently i am a degree holder in law(LL.B).My nameis Bedassa Beyene from Ethiopia.My phone no.is 251921344988.Thanks.

6. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 8:43 AM

hi i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda i have finished secondary school and am full orphan,i need your sponsors in order to continue my study if you accept my request thanks be blessed my contact:250782766186

7. sado ali maxmed

December 8, 2015 at 4:54 AM

Pls helpe

8. sado ali maxmed

December 8, 2015 at 5:01 AM

Hi my name sado ali mahammad lamfrom somalia lgraduated hight school two years before lwant to attend universty but lhave not enough money more years seeking scolarship to get free universty please give me accept request lneed very tel +252634371447 or +25659343829

9. mulugeta girma

December 11, 2015 at 12:45 PM

am mulugeta girma. am from Ethiopia I want to join your scholar.if possible pls contsct me with +251923877982. or with my email addres :- mulugetamgz@gmail.com

10. bernard

January 3, 2016 at 9:34 AM

hello.i am Burundian.i am 25years old.i am still having my studies in 2nd bachelor in psychology at Burundi university.in addition,i am very interested in this scholar program of intrepreneurship please because I use to follow online courses related on this via, youmg African leaders initiativeNETWORK in which I am a member one year ago.even though my family is not able to support me for this program,i ask to give the chance and you can help me .on my side ,I promise you honesty,respect and faith.thank you endeed

11. Brian Mokaya

January 7, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Hi am Brian Mokaya from Kenya.Am 19 years old having completed my high school education in 2013.I obtained a B which is equivalent to 60 percent overall.But due to financial constraints,my parents couldn’t raise money for my university fee.Ever since,my life has turned to be miserable. Please am seeking your help.I need this scholarship.Thanks