Apply For Scholarship for Academic Excellence At University of Kent in UK, 2016

Apply For Scholarship for Academic Excellence At University of Kent in UK, 2016

Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence is available to be applied by Home, EU and overseas applicant to pursue undergraduate degree. The scholarship will be awarded to students entering their first year of undergraduate study in the University of Kent’s Canterbury/Medway campus in September 2016. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit. This annual renewable scholarship valued worth to £2,000 a year with subject to academic progress. The deadline for application is 15th January 2016.

Scholarship Provider

The scholarship is provided by University of Kent.

Destination Study

This Academic Excellence scholarship can be taken in UK.

Country of Applicants

The scholarship is offered to UK, EU or overseas students.

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided for pursue Undergraduate Program within all subjects offered by the University of Kent.

To be eligible for this undergraduate scholarship, applicant must meet the following criteria:

• Applicant must be entering their first year of undergraduate study in University of Kent’s Canterbury/Medway campus at September 2016
  • Achieved the graderequired
  • Has not hold undergraduate degree already
  • Satisfied all conditions for the University of Kententry

Scholarship Value

The scholarship will be valued worth £2,000 a year. Award is renewable with annual basis. This may be related to a University bursary.

Application Deadline

The closing date for the scholarship application is 15th January 2016 (please referes to the official webpage for detail on deadline)

How to Apply

The procedure of applying can be made through accessing the UCAS. No any separated application form needed. Once you have applied to the University and attained necessary grades, scholarship will be soon confirmed via email at September 2016.

For more information about the scholarship informed above, please visit the official webpage.

1. million

October 21, 2015 at 8:25 AM

i need 2 study in one of ur unversity pls call me 251933797543

2. Gattuak Ruot Yiek Patuot

October 21, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Dear University dean! My name is Gattuak Ruot Yiek born in 1988.lam south sudanese age 27.l completed my secondary school certificate in year of 2012.now lam looking for a school for learning. best regard yoursfaithfully gattuakruotyiek@gmail.com

3. tamirat chenfa

October 22, 2015 at 4:32 PM

I’m really interested by ur university

4. mukimba Simon

October 30, 2015 at 6:02 AM

I completed my secondary education in 2009 and am 24years.would wish to join the university

5. mukimba Simon

October 30, 2015 at 8:02 AM

I would love to be granted a scholarship at the university

6. Abdeta Tesisa Aga

October 31, 2015 at 11:54 AM

I wish to scholars please invite me

7. Abiy Befikadu Sime

November 1, 2015 at 1:28 PM

My name is Abiy I am from Ethiopia studing pre-Engineering at Bahir Dar Univesity please give me a chance to keep up my education at your Univeraity I hope contact me mob +251927149004 ( 0927149004)

8. Tesfa Endalu Biru

November 2, 2015 at 8:53 PM

helo kent. unversity family i’m from Ethiopia,east africa i’m very much eagar to join you i’m student of accounting first year in admas unversity please help me

9. Mohamed Lamin Kamara

November 4, 2015 at 6:42 PM

I need a scholarship to study Business Administration or Economic I am in Sierra Leone I really need support I lost my main caregiver due to Ebola is really had for me I really need the support

10. Abe Safawo

November 4, 2015 at 11:57 PM

I complete mac in manufacturing technology I want PhD please invite me

11. gershom mwale

November 7, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Please! Please …..help me to achieve my goes….am a double orphan

November 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM

my name is mesfin manaye i am live in ethiopia..i want to get this opportunity to change level my education .please help me !! contact me 0916767401,,0916389440 ..at the end i wanna to study international relation if it is succed.

13. max

November 20, 2015 at 6:47 AM

I need master in computer science contac tell 00252615734406

14. khalid mohamed

November 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM

hi please give me this chance my name is khalid mohamed iam from somali please contact me my phone number +252 63 4447889

15. shindo nunow

November 22, 2015 at 12:30 PM

hello my name is shindo nunow lam 19years old lcompleted my first degree in ethiopia diredawa university bcs lam very interesting plz contact me00251961399627/shiindho2122@gmail.com

16. SIMIYU HERBAT

December 2, 2015 at 7:07 PM

hi, am simiyu herbat,kenyan,aged 23 yrs.Am a second year student pursuing bachelor of education science(chemistry and biology) in university of eldoret.I will be greatful if you grant me your scholarship.This will enable me undertake my studies without facing financial problems.Kindly consider me

17. said nur cadde

December 11, 2015 at 7:11 AM

i am 19 yrs only and i am in somalia i would like to be your applied person because if you have me and i graduated in hogh school and now i didnt learn any unoversity because i cannot that so please help me and contact with my phone as well as possible 00252907716485 or +252907620644

18. ADISU BEKELE

December 11, 2015 at 11:54 AM

my name is Adisu Bekele Defa from Ethiopia and graduate from Adigrat university by economics so am very lucky if your university give this chance for MBA by economics contact me via email &cellphone: +251921201633/+251974568933 AND email:adisubekele2007@yahoo.com

19. mulugeta girma

December 11, 2015 at 12:36 PM

I want join this chance pls contact me if possible with my address +251923877982 or small addres :- mulugetamgz@gmail.com thank for cooperation!

20. dan master

December 21, 2015 at 8:38 AM

im dan master from malawi i finished my secondary school in 2014.im 18 years and i need study in ur university

21. belayneh demissie

December 22, 2015 at 5:17 PM

hello sir/madam my name is belayneh demissie from Ethiopia.Firstly I Wanna To Thanks Your Scholarship Organizations Whom Sacrify Money ,Time And Knowledge For Africans Student. I Have been Graduated Recently On Jun e 2015 by chemical engineering.i would like to be one of the the community who attends this golden scholarship opportunity. i wanna to continue Msc. In the Related Fields.could you contact me kindly? email belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you will contact mee soon thanks with best regads

22. abdikani

December 27, 2015 at 8:31 PM

hi my name is Abdikani I’m Somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district I graduated from Jeerin secondary school located in Taleh district now I’m in Sudan and yet I didn’t get a university please let me a chance in order to continue the education I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me 00249993357731 thank u

23. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 2, 2016 at 11:55 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship .contact me on :+251922319437 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com

24. Melese Reta

January 12, 2016 at 9:39 AM

Hello sir/madam,My name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.Iwant to thanks your scholarship organization for you offer this opportunity for students.Ihave been graduated on June 2015by Civil Engineering from Jimma University.I would like to be one of the student who attend this golden scholarship opportunity by the related field.please concact me by: phone no +251912810451 or Email melukoo2013@gmail.com Thank you with best regards!

25. Melese Reta

January 12, 2016 at 9:53 AM

Hello sir/madam,My name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.Iwant to thanks your scholarship organization for you offer this opportunity for students.Ihave been graduated on June 2015 with B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering from Jimma University.I would like to be one of the student who attend this golden scholarship opportunity by the related field.please concact me by: phone no +251912810451 or Email melukoo2013@gmail.com Thank you with best regards!