Apply For Scholarship To Study Liberal Arts & Sciences programme at the Maastricht University in Netherlands, 2016

For the September intake, University College Maastricht is offering scholarships for international students. UCM Scholarships are awarded to five applicants who are invited to attend University College Maastricht. Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months. The application deadline is January 5th, 2016.

Study Subject (s): Scholarships are provided for students who wish to follow Liberal Arts & Sciences programme at the Maastricht University in Netherlands.
Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at Maastricht University in Netherlands.
Scholarship Provider: Maastricht University, Netherlands
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands

Eligibility: Applicants who are eligible for the UCM scholarship are highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport. Scholarship applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake. Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from outside the EEA (European Economic Area) can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: UCM offers scholarships during the September intake only. UCM Scholarships are awarded to five applicants who are invited to attend University College Maastricht. Applicants who are eligible for the UCM scholarship are highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport. Scholarship applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake. Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship. The UCM scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.

Number of award(s): There are five scholarships available for students.

Duration of award(s): The UCM scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.

What does it cover? Annual amount of the UCM scholarship 2016-17:
-Tuition Fee: €10.000 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
-Visa Costs: €300 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
-Insurance: €500 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
-Housing: (Arranged and paid by UCM)
-Living expenses per month: €500 (paid by UCM)

Notification: Applicants are informed about the decision in writing around March.

How to Apply: Applications should be submitted electronically.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 5th, 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. nsabimana pascal

October 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM

my name is pascal from Burundi .i’m looking for bachelor scholarship.i like to study at Maastricht university by UCM scholarship.my e mail:nsabipascal9@gmail.com

2. ebrima

October 24, 2015 at 10:20 AM

my name is ebrima from Gambia, I’m looking for a scholarship, i will like to study at Maastricht university by UCM scholarship.

3. Celestin ngendakumana

October 24, 2015 at 7:05 PM

Hi iam very interested with yiur scholarship surely i want to study helping with your schokarship.please accord me a chance contact me on :celestinngendakumana@gmail.com

4. muuse

October 25, 2015 at 10:13 AM

I am a Somali lander student ifinished my secondery school in 2013 I can get university until now blease hel mep

5. nsabimana pascal

October 25, 2015 at 9:09 PM

my name is pascal from Burundi.i’ve finished high school in science with a certificate of success to national examination with 85%.i’m looking for bachelorscholarship.my e mail:nsabipascal9@gmail.com

6. gobena

October 26, 2015 at 1:18 PM

hello sir/Madam My name is gobena gudeta from Ethiopia I want to have a Masters degree(Msc) within your institution at Netherlands by”Geo-information Science”. I have a Bsc degree in information science and i have 5 year working experience on GIS in my water company. so i want to know the exact deadline of the application and information of how to apply.please i need your help thank you. Gobena thankfully

7. Amelework Tesfaye

October 28, 2015 at 12:54 PM

hello sir/Madam my name is Amelework Tesfaye. I am 28 years old. Thanks a lot for the notice you have informed me to join your scholarship, I’m from Ethiopia and I have first degree in mathematics from Dilla university and I have six years of work experience on related fields and now I am 5th years civil Engineering BSC student in hawassa university, I have interest to continue masters (post graduate) in related field, please help me and my contact address is phone :- +251912059447 or +251925545494 and my e-mail is amelework.tesfaye@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance!

8. ziyad omer

October 29, 2015 at 3:37 PM

hi iam ziyad from Ethiopia, i have BSc of degree in Natural Resource Economic and Management from Mekelle university i need to continue MBA so help me. phone +251915720069 Email siyadcumar96@gmail.com

9. ahmed

October 30, 2015 at 11:18 AM

hi ma name sis ahmed nasir my parents cant pay ma university bill so i wish to help me out to finish ma career ….thank you

10. desalegn altaseb

October 31, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Iam desalegn altaseb from ethiopia and 24 years old. i have BSc. degree in electrical and computer engineering in jimma university and ineed scholar ship please help me.

11. Tesfa Endalu Biru

November 2, 2015 at 9:32 PM

dear/sir/madam my name is tesfa endalu biru from ethiopia east africa i’m student of accounting in admas university first year please help me thank you.my email tesfaendalu@gmail.com,+251920151592

12. salman abdi

November 9, 2015 at 10:52 AM

my name is salman. am 17 years i finished secondary school but i have not get high education. because of without cost my family are poor. we are refugee we have not house. our house is in south somalia there is terrorism and malessia. i need free education my sis and bros you can help me. if u are human

13. SIMIYU HERBAT

December 2, 2015 at 7:11 PM

hi, am simiyu herbat,kenyan,aged 23 yrs.Am a second year student pursuing bachelor of education science(chemistry and biology) in university of eldoret.I will be greatful if you grant me your scholarship.This will enable me undertake my studies without facing financial problems.Kindly consider me

14. Suhayb Abdirahman Ali

December 3, 2015 at 9:03 AM

I’m interesting please contact me if this message to appear in the Netherlands +252634124001 zuhayb02@gmail.com

15. Daniel Bak manut

December 11, 2015 at 7:03 PM

I’m happy to write this message to I’m Daniel Bak Manut I’m 22 years im from south Sudan I’m seeking scholarship drop your links and email how to apply

16. my Abraham Nhial

December 20, 2015 at 7:48 AM

my name is Abraham and am in s.sudan iwas finish my secondary school in 2011 and i join my university in 2012 so now i want to apply to your CEAC/ so contact on my number:+211955026557

December 23, 2015 at 1:50 AM

my name is Sanna from Gambia looking for scholarship. i will be greatful if awarded it in your university.

18. Gadi Tuyisenge

January 14, 2016 at 6:21 AM

Hello, my name is Tuyisenge Gad I’m Rwanda I will finished my study in Advanced level of science next year i request you to help me to get a scholarship for studying Universty in civil engeniering in physics so please Help me to get a scholarship because I need it thanks very much i am waiting your good answer for my request but if is possible i can start for next year 2017. if you accept me my address is +250783313472 or gadytuyisenge@gmail.com thanks.