Apply For Special Scholarship Program (SSP) at Kochi University of Technology in Japan, 2016

Kochi University of Technology is offering Special Scholarship Program (SSP) for project-based. This special scholarship program is available for pursuing the doctoral degree program in the Department of Engineering

The 2016-2017 Special Scholarship (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the development of advanced research at the university through the contribution of highly capable doctoral students.

‣ Every year, Kochi University of Technology (KUT) enrolls approximately 15 selected doctoral students to work in specific research projects.

‣ Each student pursues a doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting his/her host professor in his/her research projects and receiving monthly payment in return for his/her contribution to the projects.

To be eligible for 2016-2017 Special Scholarship, applicants are required to meet all of the following conditions

‣ To have or to be scheduled to acquire a master’s degree before the KUT enrollment date

‣ To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment

‣ To have an excellent academic record and strong bachelors and master’s degrees from reputable universities

‣ To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in one of the designated research projects

‣ To have high English proficiency.

Selection criteria for 2016-2017 Special Scholarship

‣ The submitted documents will be carefully examined in the course of the first screening. Only applicants who are successful in that screening will then be examined in such forms as an interview, an English written exam, an academic achievement written exam in the specialized field required for the conduct of the selected research project, etc.

‣ The interview and other formalities will be held at a place that will be appointed separately (The examination for the foreign applicants will be conducted hopefully in their country. However, the examination for the applicants residing in Japan will be conducted at Kochi University of Technology (KUT)).

Notification:

‣ Notification will be made at the end of May, 2016

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Choose one or two research project(s) from the SSP Research Project List

‣ Complete and submit all required documents by post.

Scholarship Applications are due on March 18, 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about 2016-2017 Special Scholarship

1. shamshadin kassim omer

October 23, 2015 at 5:56 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. take game

October 25, 2015 at 12:23 PM

I am gravduated in biomediCal engneering from jimma university .please help me in getting masters education my phone number is +251919106450 Thank u for your support

3. rodney byson

October 25, 2015 at 8:35 PM

am rodney byson frm malawi am interested with schorlaship contact me on +265882622578

4. Fikrte fisseha

October 27, 2015 at 7:20 PM

My name is gm fikrte am from ethiopia i want to enjoy university this is my phone no 0922148311

5. adi sabri

October 29, 2015 at 2:03 PM

my name is adi sabri iwant to get this chance i have bsc in computer scienc contact me0916819983

6. Jusu morie

November 10, 2015 at 8:45 PM

my name is Jusu morie i want the organizer of the scholarship to help me to be path of it, because my family is dead of ebole.

7. Alhassan Fornah

November 11, 2015 at 1:36 AM

I Realy Want But A Certificate In Computer Soft Ware Applications

8. Abdi hakiin

November 14, 2015 at 10:43 AM

May Name Abdi hakiin Mohamed Barkan i am somalia i granulated with Secondary School and want to Free scholarship because i Hope need to learning Telecommunication Engineering so help me to fine this may parent have not money Please Contect with me in Gmail abdixakiin02@gmail.com

9. Zewdu Teshome

November 24, 2015 at 7:04 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

10. phawlos Tamasgen

December 1, 2015 at 2:22 PM

my name is phawlos Tamasgen I’m student of civil engineering and construction technology in Addis Ababa science and technology university and I want scholarship in your university.+251929089927

11. zakarie abdinasir

December 1, 2015 at 2:29 PM

may name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete hihg school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university pleas and pleas help me may phone number 00252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

March 5, 2016 at 9:13 AM

hello lady and gentleman .My name’s Yom Sochea .I want to get this Scholarship.What can i do ?