Apply For The Austrian Government Postgraduate & Undergraduate Scholarships in 2016

The Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) and the European Union invites applications from international  students for the 2015 Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria for Undergraduates, Graduates and Postgraduates.

Application Deadline: March 1st 2016

Whom: All Nationality except Austria

Eligibility Requirements:

Eligible for application are
– descendents of forced labourers (regardless of their country of origin)
– or people coming from countries that have suffered exceptionally from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labourers.
Students meeting the above mentioned criteria can apply to pursue research
– on their diploma or master thesis
– or their dissertation.
No scholarships are awarded for Bachelor-, Master- or Doctoral/PhD studies pursued in Austria, summer courses, language courses, clinical traineeships or internships.

Applicants must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six months before taking up the grant.

Age limit:
Doctoral students: 40 years at the time of submission of the application (for the application deadline September 1, 2015: born on or after September 1, 1975)
for other students: 35 years at the time of submission of the application (for the application deadline September 1, 2015: born on or after September 1, 1980)

Area of study or research

Natural Sciences,
Technical Sciences,
Human Medicine, Health Sciences
Agricultural Sciences,
Social Sciences,
Humanities,
Arts

Scholarship Worth:

The quota depends on the budget Grant benefit paid:
1) monthly scholarship instalment: 940 EUR
2) accident and health insurance: if necessary, the OeAD (Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research) will effect an accident and health insurance.
The costs for the insurance have to be covered from the scholarship.
3) The OeAD provides scholarship holders with accommodation (student dormitory or apartment). Monthly costs: 220 to 470 EUR (depending on the level of comfort requested by the scholarship holder).
The scholarship holder has to pay an administrative fee of 18 EUR/month to the OeAD for the provision of accommodation. The costs for the accommodation have to be covered from the scholarship.
4) Applicants from countries which are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA, EEA or OECD can be granted a travel allowance. The lump sum depends on the country of origin.

Application Procedure:

The following documents have to be uploaded for the Online Application on www.scholarships.at:
fully completed Online Application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria” including a CV and a project plan, describing the plans and completed  preparatory work for the research stay in Austria
two letters of recommendation from university lecturers. For these letters of recommendation no specific form is required; they have to contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the university / department and must be no older than six months at the time of application
confirmation of supervision by a supervisor at the chosen Austrian university, university of applied sciences or research institution
scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant)
university graduation certificate of your diploma, master, PhD or doctoral studies at a university outside Austria resp. proof of enrollment at a study programme at a university outside Austria
for descendants of forced labourers: processing number or photocopy of the letter of information or other relevant proofs

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 Austrian Government Scholarship

1. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 8:11 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by address. Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. :- 436 Harar

2. Selamu Tadege

October 10, 2015 at 9:39 PM

My name is Selamu Tadege Yefa & i am 20 yrs old. I am also undergraguate student at Arbaminch university Ethiopia by water supply and environmental engineering. Please help me i am seeking for scholaship in related department. Phone:- +251926128584 email:- selamu_t@yahoo.com

October 11, 2015 at 7:14 AM

my name is Fayisa Lamesa. I am from bahirdar university ETHIOPIA.I have graduated by GPA 3.95 in animal production and technology in 2015GC.Here I also would like to apply free offering education always delivered from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for your this voluntary assisting?…forever you stay being memorised.thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.Here I want to improve my skill in livestock production and the enhamcement of its health across our glob.Please I honestly requesting you to help me in my dream.it needs me your hand still. contact me with your positive anawer by my email address:feyalamiwlg1983@gmail.com & my phone address:+251 9 25 09 28 33 . finally, I am eagerly waiting for you at your convenient time. yours faithfully, Fayisa Lamesa

4. biruk kebede

October 11, 2015 at 7:44 AM

hello there, my name is brook. my question is this scholarship including africa? pls inform me for my email adress:- brookkebede11@gmail.com. i want to learn in undergraduation.

5. DEREJE NEGESA

October 11, 2015 at 7:46 AM

ETHI O P IA

6. Marefia Elias

October 11, 2015 at 7:51 AM

I’m MAREFIA ELIAS know i am in Arbaminch unversity i take Ethiopian grade 12 last year,i wanna to involved in,god help us.EMAIL: marefia82@gmail.com, PHON:0968759617

7. Marefia Elias

October 11, 2015 at 7:53 AM

I’m MAREFIA ELIAS know i am in Arbaminch unversity i take Ethiopian grade 12 last year,i wanna to involved in,god help us. marefia82@gmail.com, PHON:0968759617

8. Marefia Elias

October 11, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Marefia Elias arbaminch unversity computer science student, marefia82@gmail.com 0968759617

9. mohamed mohamoud

October 11, 2015 at 8:03 AM

my name s mohamed i have a bsc degree in economic and sociologic i want to study your universityto get master s degree if you give to chance this scholarship.please contact me phone +25377705293 and me email hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr.

10. Tewodros Anteneh

October 11, 2015 at 10:14 AM

hy i am tewodros anteneh i have graduguated from high school with score of 4.00.i want international schoolarship Bsc in engeenering field so please help me.thank u!

11. Azeb Markos

October 11, 2015 at 3:29 PM

My name is Azeb Markos Feleke.I was graudated from Mekelle university,Ethiopia by BA of Accounting and finance.I want to study your university to get masts degree. Please contact me by Adress phone number:+ 251931578094 Email:azebmarkos5@gmail.com

12. feraol girma

October 11, 2015 at 9:08 PM

hello dear!am feraol girma from ethiopia.i’m learn bsc in wollega university by computer science.Here I also applying for free offering education always deliverd from you to third developing countries.what will be your reward from us for this your assisting?..thanks a lot from the depth of our heart.forever you stay being memorised.Here I want to improve my skill in technology production and the enhancement of its soft ware devlopment across our glob.but it needs me your hand awfully.please dear send your response by my address firaakoof@gmail.com,phone +251941785283.thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Adedeji oluwatobi Ezekiel

October 11, 2015 at 9:51 PM

I’m Ezekiel from Nigeria, i just graduated from Federal Polytechnic, ilaro and studied Mechanical Engineering,Power and Plant option. I’ve interest to further more. My contact is +2348061128413 or eze4buk@gmail.com

14. Adedeji oluwatobi Ezekiel

October 11, 2015 at 9:51 PM

I’m Ezekiel from Nigeria, i just graduated from Federal Polytechnic, ilaro and studied Mechanical Engineering,Power and Plant option. I’ve interest to further more for my BSC. My contact is +2348061128413 or eze4buk@gmail.com

15. Adedeji oluwatobi Ezekiel

October 11, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I’m Ezekiel from Nigeria,HND holder. I just graduated from Federal Polytechnic, ilaro and studied Mechanical Engineering,Power and Plant option. I’ve interest to further more for my BSC. My contact is +2348061128413 or eze4buk@gmail.com

16. Alex Nyeko Alphonse Joseph

October 12, 2015 at 6:58 AM

I am very interested in this scholarship offer to pursue my MBA as I am an old graduate since the year 1999/2000 in Business Administration and finance working for the Government in Finance and Accountability sector since 2008. I am a south Sudanese by nationality and origin born on 15/5/1978. I would be more grateful if you consider me for the scholarship offer 2015/2016. I will be ready to send my resume ( C. v). Thank you Alex Nyeko Alphonse Joseph.

17. Wilson Manyika

October 12, 2015 at 8:50 AM

My name is Wilson Manyika.I have a diploma in diagnostic radiography.I am interested to persue Bachelors in Radiography. Am from Malawi.

18. iyana igwe Samuel

October 12, 2015 at 1:05 PM

am I applying with my secondary school results and national diploma so which of this am I to use

19. jebeso husien

October 12, 2015 at 6:46 PM

I’m Ethiopian and I’m 2nd year civil engineerig student at BHU.I have best result before plaese contact me by +251933578459 or at jebesohusien@gmail.com

20. Negase

October 13, 2015 at 4:30 AM

my name is Negase Girma Hailu from Ethiopia. l have BSC degree in chemistry. if the will of God and those who gave this chance I want study masters program by related fields. Please contact me by email Negasegirma@gmail.com

21. yibeltal akelew

October 13, 2015 at 8:03 AM

my name is yibeltal akelew I am from Ethiopia .I was graduated from haramaya university in Bsc Medical laboratory sciencewith acommulative GPA of 3.75 out of 4.currently I am working as an instructuer at haramaya university in department of medical biochemistry. I want to study my MSC by medical biochemistry or molecular biology. please contact with me by aayibeltal21@gmail.com +251923233376 thank you very much…..

22. liban

October 13, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hello my name is liban i am from somalia i need this shcolarship plz

23. Zakarie abdinasir

October 14, 2015 at 7:46 AM

May name zakare abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school may parent have money which to joining university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

24. Assan Davies Donkor

October 14, 2015 at 7:02 PM

My name is Davies ,i am applying with my Wassce certificate. kweku758@gmail.com

25. Ekraam mohammed

October 14, 2015 at 11:24 PM

I am undergraduates students studied department of computer science at jigjiga university so i need to get that chance for my 1st degree .+251932420523 is my phone number

26. HABTAM TAYE

October 15, 2015 at 10:32 AM

I am habtam taye I am from Ethiopia I have diploma certificate at midwifery nurse mean graduated at midwifery nurse. I wants to learn Bsc at midwifery nurse please contact me .my phone No:+251912908245

27. Ahmed Mohamed Liban

October 16, 2015 at 4:21 PM

I am a student of college of medicine and health science especially Bsc Nursing in one of Ethiopian universitlies(bahir Dar) and 4th years student and also 22 years old and my ethnic group is Somali so I am eager to join ur university please help me thanks

28. caydaruus

October 16, 2015 at 6:53 PM

Hi iwould like to get in this scholarship Thanx

29. Amsalu

October 18, 2015 at 8:02 AM

my name is amsalu i have degree electrical/electronics technology amsalu@gmail.com

30. emagnaw

October 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM

good

31. Temam Biftu

October 22, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I am Temam Biftu from Etiopia. I gratuated from kotebe university college,Addis Ababa in physics. I am 27 years old. I want study muster degree. please contact me by phone: +251924086820 Email: temambiftu2015@gmailyahoo.com

32. Asmamaw Hailemariam Bokemo

October 22, 2015 at 10:53 AM

I am Asmamaw Hailemariam Bokemo. From Ethiopia.I have DIPLOMA and I gadguated from Hossaina polytechnic collage in auto enginservice.I am 25years old.I would like asellecter of one of student in your university. You can contact me by phon:+251916970168 by Email:asmamawhailemariam2015@gmailyahoo.com

33. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 3:46 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia.

34. ahmed

October 30, 2015 at 11:27 AM

hi ma name is ahmed nasir my parents cant pay my university bill so iwish to help me out to finish ma education career….thank you

35. habtamu tadele

November 1, 2015 at 4:20 PM

thanks for all

36. Henok Gereziher

November 21, 2015 at 6:07 PM

Hello dear,first of all i would like to thanks you for allowing such a golden opportunity for us.may introduce to you. Iam henok gereziher from Ethiopia. I have B.sc degree in biology from aksum university. I would like to learn scholarship from your university in masters. So please contact with me by e-mail henok 2015.hg@gmail.com or my phone number +251913890029

37. Asaph

November 22, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Hello, My name is Asaph Ayenew. I’m first year engenering student in Deber berhan university. I always seek to get a scholarship in engenering science.I want to change my self through your education. I swear scholarship is my dream. I’m looking opportunity like this every single day of my life. Please contact me my email address is asaphaye@gmail.com I hope to get reply from you. Thanks. Trust me I can do th

38. Amen Yacob

November 22, 2015 at 6:06 PM

My name is Amen Yacob. and I am high school student I want to seek scholarship. tell me or contact me in 251923367109 or in my fb account. Thanks so much.

39. bethelhem getahun

December 4, 2015 at 11:48 AM

hi,l m bethelhem from ethiopia.i m from economicaly poor family baground i have no way to secced with my education.plz give me this chance . i have BA degree ln sociology from jimma universtiy. plz contact with me by this phon 0965787993 and my e-mail betigeta52@gmail.com. tnx

40. bethelhem getahun

December 4, 2015 at 12:06 PM

hi,l m bethelhem from ethiopia.i m from economicaly poor family baground i have no way to secced with my education.plz give me this chance . i have BA degree ln sociology from jimma universtiy. plz contact with me by this phon 0965787993 and my e-mail betigeta52@gmail.com. i need to take MA degree ln social scince,l’m 22 yers old.my comulativ Gpa was 3.6. tnx.

41. abeba kebede tefera

December 4, 2015 at 1:09 PM

my name is abeba kebede tefera .I am graduated in chemical engineering from wollo university Ethiopia.please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to chemical engineering field. please contact me by address . phone number. +251914712173 email tizbog86@gmail.com

42. Moustafa HABIMANA

December 23, 2015 at 11:37 AM

am Moustafa Habimana From Rwanda, Help Me To Get This Golden Opportunity. Contact By moustafactl@gmail.com

43. abdinasir amar

December 29, 2015 at 7:23 PM

Hello my name is abdinasir Omar o finished my secondary shool in somalia I want scholarship for the Austrian Government in bachelor degree becouse of the low quality education in my country I wish to be assisted contact me abdinasiromar0@gmail or Telphone no:+252616734997 thank you

44. Anyina Kennedy

January 21, 2016 at 5:58 PM

i am from ghana.i complete senior high school and am interested in the schoolarship.+233209381396 or anyinakennedy@yahoo.com

45. Frazer banda k

February 1, 2016 at 4:34 AM

just completed senior high school from Malawi am intrested in this scholarship

46. Urias Sonpon Jr

February 19, 2016 at 2:45 PM

My Name Is Urias Sonpon Jr,please Help Me Finish My Studies.This Is My Number +23276161375

47. Dawit Yihannes

February 23, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Hello dear, my name is Dawit, from Ethiopia. I’ve BSC degree in water resource and irrigation engineering. I would like to continue MSC in your university. please give a chance and contact with my phone no:- +251916398732 or email address:- chuchuyohannes992@gmail.com thank you very much…