Apply For The Global Study Awards For Students Worldwide To Study In UK, 2016

Apply For The Global Study Awards For Students Worldwide To Study In UK, 2016

The ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS are launching The Global Study Awards  to ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.

The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide. The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.

Deadline: 30 Nov 2015/30 Jun 2016
Study in:  UK
Next course starts Jan-Apr/Aug-Oct 2016

Host Institution(s):

ISIC Association, StudyPortals, and British Council IELTS

Field of study:

Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme at any University

Number of Awards:

9 awards: 4 awards in Round 1 and 5 awards in Round 2

Target group:

International students from all countries

Scholarship value/inclusions:

An individual global study award has a maximum value of £10,000. The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.

If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.

Eligibility:

To be eligible for The Global Study Awards applicants must:

•  Be 18 years or over on 1 January 2015

•  Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council in the last 2 years and before the application deadline

• Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application

• Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016 (Round 1) or 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016 (Round 2)

• Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date

• Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com

Application instructions:

Applications are done online. There are two rounds of applications and deadlines:

First round: open from 15 August 2015 to 30 November 2015 for students starting their studies abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016.

Second round: open from 15 January 2016 to 30 June 2016 for students starting their studies abroad between 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. liban farah

July 17, 2016 at 12:13 PM

Hello.i’m liban fareh i have graduated in computer science from the EASTY AFRICA university of puntland somalia.i would like to apply for masters. pleace contact me 00252907723958 my email is liibaankoo@gmail.com

2. Effoing Anderson

July 27, 2016 at 8:58 PM

3. Effoing Anderson

July 27, 2016 at 9:02 PM

My numbers are: 0886737895/0775317218/0888322212

4. Effoing Anderson

July 27, 2016 at 9:08 PM

Hello,I am a Young Liberian & is a high school graduate and self supported and really want to be part of this scholarship.+231886737895 is my number

5. Oumar

August 10, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Hello , i am à young guinean & is à high school graduate and self supported a’d really want to ne part of this scholarchip

6. yusuf ibrahim

August 14, 2016 at 6:33 PM

thanks

7. abdul songa

August 18, 2016 at 2:00 PM

i am an employee presently working with the ministry of information and communication of the government of sierra Leone and i really need the opportunity , with a higher diploma from a recognizes university .

8. MFIZI EDOUARD

August 29, 2016 at 7:51 PM

I HAVE DONE ACCOUNTING during my university studies and I wish to study post graduate

9. hashi

September 15, 2016 at 9:04 AM

SOME web sets i see apply advertisement scholarship i never seen one person specifically i now to get chance i believe its advertisement web-set plz stop some people are affect damaged free opportunity

September 23, 2016 at 8:03 AM

Hellow; Im young somalian and is high school graduate i would like to Apply for Undergraduate scholarship please contact my number +252616502202 thank your Sir or madam

September 23, 2016 at 8:05 AM

Hellow;my Name is Ali Im young somalian and is high school graduate i would like to Apply for Undergraduate scholarship please contact my number +252616502202 thank your Sir or madam

12. Lovettee Yeaway

October 3, 2016 at 8:25 PM

hello,I am Lovettee Yeaway I have a 12 grade certificate and I am interested in this opportunity to study and I will be grateful if I am given the chance to study .This is my contact +231775018647/+231886611098 or my Email address lovettyeaway@gmail.com pls accept me thanks Sir/Madam.

13. Lovettee Yeaway

October 3, 2016 at 8:31 PM

hello,I am Lovettee Yeaway I have a 12 grade certificate and I am interested and will too a cited if i haven to win this opportunity to study and I will be grateful if I am given the chance to study .This is my contact +231775018647/+231886611098 or my Email address lovettyeaway@gmail.com pl accept me thanks Sir/Madam.

October 17, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Am Daniel Charity from Nigeria, an undergraduate, please i want a scholarship to apply for business.08108600845,Email:Danielcharity201@gmail.com.Thank you.

15. mabiei Nathaniel Ajah Kur

November 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM

mabiei Nathaniel Ajah Kur , am south sudanese and higher graduate in high school level. since 2014 I completed but didn’t attended a college or university due to lack of fees. it is my wished to continue with education if I would get a scholarship as only education is key change the world and future.

16. hussein

December 2, 2016 at 1:33 PM

hello my name is hussein Ismail ali I am in Somali I have graduated secondary school may 2016 me eager to get free scholarship abroad so though can’t pay the fee of the university please help me to upgrade my education and my future call this number +252618971636