Apply For The Schlumberger Foundation STEM Scholarship For International Students, 2016/17

The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future program supports women from developing countries in their pursuit of advanced graduate studies in STEM at leading universities worldwide.

‣ The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships program also has an extended mission to encourage community building through in-person forums, with the objective to create an international community of women leaders who will support scientific development and act as change agents in their home countries.

School(Institutions/ Country): | Abroad

Level: PhD or postdoctoral studies ( Fellowships are available to pursue PhD or postdoctoral studies at leading universities abroad)

Field(s): Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.

Deadline: November 13th, 2015.

Funded By: The Schlumberger Foundation

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships are targeted for Women applicants of a developing country or emerging economy can apply for these Faculty for the Future fellowships.

Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):

‣ Award No:  The Foundation has awarded new fellowships for the 2015-2016 academic year to 155 women, and has also extended 135 existing grants. This year the program attracted a total of 1166 new and renewal applications.

To be eligible to apply for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships , applicants must meet the following criteria:

You:

‣ are a female and are a citizen of a developing country or emerging economy. You are not eligible to apply if you hold dual citizenship of which one is citizenship of a developed country;

‣ are preparing for a PhD, or postdoctoral study in the physical sciences, engineering and related disciplines;

‣ are enrolled, admitted or have applied to a host university/research institute abroad (applications are no longer accepted where an individual has not yet applied to a university). If you are applying for a sandwich course the final degree must be awarded by the University abroad (not from the home country university);

‣ hold an excellent academic record;

‣ have a proven track record of teaching experience or can demonstrate commitment to teaching;

‣ can demonstrate active participation in faculty life and outreach programs to encourage young women into the sciences;

‣ are willing to contribute to the socio-economic development of your home country and region by strengthening the faculties in your home universities, pursuing relevant

research, or using your specific expertise to address public policy matters.

Selection Criteria for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships

‣ Applicants are chosen via a rigorous selection process based on academic performance, outstanding references, research relevance, and commitment to teaching as well as the ability to be a change agent and inspire other young women into science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) pursuits.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications are only accepted through the online system.

Online Application

‣ Scholarship Application Due Date:  The Schlumberger Foundation is accepting new applications for the 2016–2017 Faculty for the Future Fellowships from September 14th to November 13th, 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships

1. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 5:27 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by address. Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. :- 436 Hararr

2. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 5:28 PM

3. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 9:28 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by address. Phone number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

4. biniyam demissew

October 12, 2015 at 9:15 AM

please help me

5. ALIYU LAWAN HASSAN

October 14, 2015 at 5:54 AM

plx help me +2348076012466 or http://www.aliyu014@gmail.com

6. fikru abebe

October 14, 2015 at 1:32 PM

My name is fikru abebe. I was graduated from hawassa university, Ethiopia by BSC of food science and post harvest technology. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to food science and technology, food and beverage technology,food processes engineering etc.please contact me by Phone Number: +251917100082 Email:fikruabebe14@gmail.com Addis Abeba,Ethiopia

7. awol yimer

October 15, 2015 at 1:32 PM

hello dears I am AWOL YIMER from Ethiopia. I am 5th year electrical engineering student in dire dawa university. I need to study in your scholarship in master program so pleas help me

8. Zakarie abdinasir

October 15, 2015 at 1:46 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joinin university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 15, 2015 at 2:02 PM

hello! i am student of pre engineering student in ethiopia at University of gonder.i want to learn electrical and computer engineering if you give me the chance i hope to succede.

10. Mulugeta Chifraw Sisay

October 15, 2015 at 2:04 PM

11. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 23, 2015 at 10:08 AM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi,i need this scholarship,i have a degree in science B,i would like to join and study your scholarship.please contact me on my number phone :+25771550951 or my email: dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

12. bereket hobiye

October 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I am bereket hobiye from Ethiopia . I have graduated by Management from Addis Ababa University really interesting in scholar ship, i want to aquire MA degree in any related courses in mandela youth fellowship if possible . Here is my adress borat_awassa@yahoo.com

13. Abiy Befikadu Sime

October 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Hello! My name is Abiy l am from Ethiopia studing pre Engineering at Bahir Dar University pleace give me a chance mob +251927149004.

14. Gulilat Getaneh Teklemariyam

November 1, 2015 at 12:44 PM

My name is Gulilat Getaneh, from Ethiopia. i am grauated from Kotebe university college with the degree of bachelor science in Mathematics with CGPA 2.66 on june 2014 GC. I am very interested, So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; gulilatgetaneh@gmail. com Mobile; (251) 919211010 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

November 7, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hi my name is Fitsum Abere. I am first year student of engenering at Jimma university.And I want to lern in your school.Thanks for that

16. Habimana Gaspard

November 9, 2015 at 4:28 AM

I am Rwandan And I am Graduated In Science Of Accounting So I Would To Apply This Scholarship In Order To Know Well Accounting Standard In International

17. Habimana Gaspard

November 9, 2015 at 4:31 AM

I Am Gaspard Habimana I Am Graduated In Accounting

18. elias charles phiri

November 15, 2015 at 3:30 PM

Am a malawian from poor family bt i need ur support please do me a faviour my contacts are eliascharles472@gmail.com, 0882651003

19. BIZIMANA Ruhinguka omar

January 12, 2016 at 10:46 AM

hello iam BIZIMANA Ruhinguka i have PHD in forestry i would like to ask you support to help me in universty.MY CONTACT+250727182732, ombomar7@gmail.com