Apply For Utrecht Excellence Scholarships In The Netherlands For International Students, 2016

ut

The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship for international students is now open for application. This scholarship which is awarded by Utrecht University to outstanding students covers expenses such as tuition fees and living expenses. A total of 55 scholarships will be given out this year.

About scholarship

Every year, Utrecht University awards lots of scholarships to assist international students pursue their study in the University. This year, a total of 55 scholarships will be awarded to highly talented and academically sound students who intend to pursue their bachelors or masters degree programs in Utrecht University, Netherlands.

Applicants must endeavor to meet the following requirements before they apply for this scholarship:

• Applicant must not have the Dutch or an EU/EEA nationality.
  • Must not hold a non-Dutch secondary school diploma.
  • Have been admitted to an International Master’s programme within one of the Graduate Schools mentioned above, the Bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Economics or to University College Utrecht.
  • Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s programme) or secondary school diploma (for a Bachelor’s programme), or an equivalent thereof.
  • Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa.

Fields of study

Bachelors programs:

• Economics and Business Economics
  • Liberal Arts & Sciences at University College Utrecht

Masters programs: All masters programs offered by the following departments,

• Graduate School of Geosciences
  • Graduate School of Humanities
  • Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance
  • Graduate School of Life Sciences
  • Graduate School of Natural Sciences
  • Graduate School of Social and Behavioural Sciences

What the scholarship covers

The award will cover tuition fees and a 10,000 euro living expenses.

How to apply

It is not possible to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship. The selection committee of the programme will select eligible candidates on the basis of the selection criteria mentioned above. The selected candidates will be offered an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship at the latest in May. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.

Application deadline

The deadline for scholarship application is 1st April or 1st December annually.

1. Celestin ngendakumana

October 13, 2015 at 2:22 PM

How are you iam celestin from burundi i would like to study economic and business economics so i ask to acord me your chance to get a scholarship am bevry interested.

2. mohamed mohamoud

October 13, 2015 at 5:01 PM

it is an honor for me to participate in this scholarship .I m mohamed I HAVE BA degree in Economics and Sociology I want to get a master’s degree in economics and sociology then you should contact me on to my email box has hassan.mahamoud@OUTLOOK.FR AND MY NUM + 2537775293.thanks ABOUT

3. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 13, 2015 at 5:34 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me Phone No.: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

4. ogwang James odur. j

October 14, 2015 at 4:32 AM

helo,my name is James from northern Uganda.I have a three year diploma in Clinical and community Nutrition which I pursued from the Uganda institute of allied health and management sciences-mulago i cannot afford the tuition to upgrade in the same field and am kindly requesting for assistance with a scholarship in Europe or north America. thank you #James +256 780823183 jamesogwangodur@gmail.com

5. Bonny kimanga

October 16, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Hello Am from Kenya and am interested in joining you under the scholarship as I come from a poor background. please help Thanks

6. Ali Aden Jamma

October 17, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I am an ethiopian who is very ineed of post graduate. towards you if possible plz contact

7. Abdirizak Ahmed

October 18, 2015 at 5:11 AM

think you can do with your Thank you will communicate with me cabdirisaaq13@outlook.com

8. Negase Girma

October 23, 2015 at 1:16 AM

my name is Negase Girma Hailu from Ethiopia. I have BSC degree in chemistry from Hawassa university in 2013G.c.if the will of God and those who gave this chance I want to learn masters by related fields. Please help me.

October 24, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Hi my name is, mariama j jalloh I am a guinee who was born in Sierra Leone I need this scholarship please help me (+224669563434)(+2246208484)

10. Tariku Beyene

October 24, 2015 at 5:33 PM

hi iam from ethiopia studing human medicin.pleas help me if posseble.mob+251928780651

11. Mathias Behakanira

October 25, 2015 at 2:19 PM

I am inquiring for details about a MHRM (human resources) degree scholarship. Thank you.

12. muhamed socdal

October 25, 2015 at 6:08 PM

my name is muhamed socdal i am istudent of busines administartion in college of somalia. i am from somalia i would like to get this scholatship. i am waiting your accept.

13. gobena

October 26, 2015 at 1:44 PM

My name is gobena gudeta from Ethiopia I want to have a Masters degree(Msc) within your institution by”Geo-information Science or related to my department. I have a Bsc degree in information science and i have 5 year working experience on GIS and system Administrator of water supply information system(WSIS)in my water company, Bishoftu. so i need your help thank you Gobena

14. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 3:57 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia. So please if I got, the opportunity am very glad. Thanks in advance.

15. ahmed

October 30, 2015 at 11:26 AM

hi ma name is ahmed nasir my parents cant pay my university bill so iwish to help me out to finish ma education career….thank you

16. Sulayman Drammeh

November 1, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Hello, i’m Sulayman Drammeh a Gambia by nationality. i studied law in The Gambia Technical Training Institute {GTTI }. I have advance diploma in law and not yet working. i want to apply for a scholarship. your consideration is highly need. Thank you..

17. Atnafu sodano

November 20, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hello sir\madam i am Atnafu sodano, i have BA degree psychology from Dilla university,Ethiopia. know i want to study masters program by either filed of study.so screen me contact by this adresss,atnafusodano@gmail.com0916713916

18. chala urgessa

November 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

my name is chala urgessa from Ethiophia. i am lerned from merti tvet college in General metal fabrication and asnbel in Level 4. please help me to get scholarship for 1st Degre in BUSINESS MANGMENT. phone no 251920671375

19. abdikani

December 27, 2015 at 9:22 PM

hi my name is Abdikani I’m Somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district I graduated from Jeerin secondary school which located in Taleh district I am in Sudan yet i didn’t get a university please let me a chance in order to continue the education I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me this phone 00249993357731

20. Nuwamanya Johnan

December 30, 2015 at 7:17 AM

my name is Nuwamanya johnan from uganda i also want the schlorship to get a chance and study in Netherlands Thanx

21. abdinasir Omar abdi

January 6, 2016 at 3:16 PM

My name is abdinasir Omar abdi I would like to get scholarship please someone to help me contact abdinasiromar0@gmail.com or +252616734997 I wish the best

22. abubeker

January 11, 2016 at 4:17 AM

My name is Abubeker Girma. I was graduated from wollo university, Ethiopia by BSC of Information Techenology. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to my filed of study.please contact me Phone No.: +251920185806 Email:abubekerg81@ gmail.com

23. Gadi Tuyisenge

January 14, 2016 at 7:16 AM

Hello, my name is Tuyisenge Gad I’m Rwandan I finished my study in Advanced level this year i request you to help me to get a scholarship for studying Universty in Bachelor’s degree so please Help me to get a scholarship because I need it thanks very much i am waiting your good answer for my request if is possible i can start for this year april 2016 if you accept me call me my adress is gadytuyisenge@gmail.com or +250783313472