Apply Here For Bocconi Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2016-2017

Students At Table With Laptop And Books

Bocconi University is offering graduate scholarships for international students in Italy. The scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science program at Bocconi. The Bocconi Scholarship for International Students includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to € 12,000 per year. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s need for aid, however, the candidates academic achievements will also be taken into consideration. The complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for Master of Science Program at Bocconi University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree at Bocconi University in Italy
Scholarship Provider: Bocconi University, Italy
Scholarship can be taken at: Italy

Eligibility: Applicants for the first 5 “international” sessions, who are neither a resident or citizen of Italy nor have earned an Italian Undergraduate degree in Italy or abroad, will have the opportunity to apply for the Bocconi Scholarship.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Bocconi University is committed to making higher education accessible to  our students from  all backgrounds worldwide. Bocconi University offers need-based scholarships to international first year Bocconi Master of Science Program applicants for the 2015-2016 academic year. The awarding of the scholarship takes into consideration not only the economic conditions of the students but also their academic performances; applications required.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): The Bocconi Scholarship for International Students will be automatically renewed for the second year  provided the required minimum GPA and academic progress is met as specified in the scholarship acceptance form that must be signed and returned to the University by awardees.

What does it cover? The Bocconi Scholarship for International Students includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to € 12,000 per year.

Selection Criteria: The evaluation will primarily be  based on the candidate’s need for aid, however, the candidates academic achievements will also be taken into consideration. The complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.

Notification: Awardees will be informed of assignment shortly after admission in Bocconi; the assignment of an award will be noted in the Admission’s Portal.

How to Apply: The application must be submitted online by the same date as the online admission’s application. Candidates interested in submitting the application will be able to access the online form using the same username and password used to complete the online application for the admission in Bocconi; and only after the online application for the admission in Bocconi has been completed.

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: Application deadlines are:
-1st round: 31 March 2016
-2nd round: 30 April 2016
-3rd round: 31 May 2016
-4th round: 30 June 2016
-5th round: 31 August 2016

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 31, 2015 at 6:25 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. Zakarie abdinasir

October 31, 2015 at 8:40 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali ineed to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

3. Abiy Befikadu Sime

November 1, 2015 at 9:42 AM

My name is Abiy I am from Ethiopia studing pre-Engineering at Bahir Dar University I want this scholarship pleace help me mob +251927149004

November 1, 2015 at 6:58 PM

Hi my name is mariama j jalloh I am a guinee who was born in Sierra Leone please I need this scholarship (+224669563434)(+224620848417)

5. Abraham

November 2, 2015 at 2:11 PM

Hi my name is ibrahim,and my location is somalia specially laascaanood. So I want this Scholarship please give me .an contact me (ibrohassan27@gmail.com)

6. beryl ohuru

November 2, 2015 at 5:45 PM

My name is Beryl Ohuru from kenya..doing barchelor of commerce at Egerton University. .Please I need this scholarship. ..plyz contact +254714294720.

7. Tesfa Endalu Biru

November 2, 2015 at 9:17 PM

hello my name is tesfa endalu biru from ethiopia east africa i’m student of accounting. in admas university first year. please help me i want to join you yours contact me via email tesfaendalu@gmail.com or via phone +251920151592 thank you

November 3, 2015 at 5:34 PM

My name is jamal i gracuated high school iam in zambia lusaka i need yur help iam very poor my parent cant avoid whose desprate for yur help here is my contact +2600971442399.abdul20@live .com

9. mohamed ahmed

November 3, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Hello sir/madam my name is Mohammed Ahmed from Somalia. and I want to monopolies in this chance. last year I was passed in my secondary education. until now l haven’t begin in any university so l want to help me. if you get my comment please contact me the gmail caydaruus749@gmail.com

10. Aydarus dahir

November 5, 2015 at 4:29 PM

May name Aydarus Dahir i am somalia i need to scholarship because i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252618575899 or email ceydarus1996@gmail.com

11. BAYUBAHE CYPRIEN

November 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM

I’m from Burundi. And i’ve finished my secondary school while i was in assylum place for 18 years.So i’d like to attend niversity as expressed above.for new news contact me:+25776059903.

12. fathia mohamud

November 9, 2015 at 6:32 PM

my name Fathia from somalia I graduate secondary school when I was 15ys old in 2010 so I can not allow to enter university so that plz and plz I request to sclorship my phone is 00252634515741 or email fmdeheeye09 @hotmail.com

13. Umar saad

November 14, 2015 at 8:25 AM

My name is umar saad. From Nigeria kano state i finished my o level studies last 3 years ago. I am intrest for any scholarships so that i can fulfill my dreams of making my country a better place through educational research. email address Umarsaad44@gmail.com

14. Alimamy jalloh

November 14, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hello sir/madam,I have just finished my secondary school.am from sierra Leone.so pls help me get this scholarship.my#+23278176461

15. Nebyu Belay

November 15, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Hallo my name is nebyu belay aged 27 and i am from ethiopia. I have a first degree in nursing from Addis Ababa university and have a four and half years work experience. I am really looking forward to any opportunity available to upgrade my studies for masters in any health science related field, so please help. you can contact me on the following numbers: +251911170654 or +251922867882 email: ethioneba99@gmail.com Thank you.

16. Diane UWAMAHORO

November 17, 2015 at 2:25 PM

my name is Diane UWAMAHORO from Rwanda, please i have a bachelor degree in Accounting, please i need a scholarship for masters, thank you.you can reach me via,+255768662494

17. Jamel Musa osman

November 23, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Ihave Bsc degree in statistics and I want to apply. contact with me on 0935672821

18. mahad

November 23, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Hi Sir/Madam My Names Mahad Yusuf Abdikadir I Was Graduated From Somali International University, Department Of Public Administration And Leadership. Please Help Me To Get Scholarship For Master Degree Related By Public Administration And Leadership. I would Like To Get This Opportunity And My contect Is E-mail:shifacade114@gmail/+252615040855

19. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 8:17 AM

hi i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda i have finished secondary school, i don’i gain chance to continue in university because of lack of school fees please i need your scholarship/ your help in order continue my study thanks be blessed i am waiting your best answer, my contantact:250782766186

20. korsa senbeto

December 16, 2015 at 8:40 PM

Hello my name is korsa senbeto from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in management graduated from Ambo university by cumulative GPA 3.88.I would like to study mcs please contact me by phone 251917429663 or email: korsasenbeto@gmail.com thanks.

21. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am from Ethiopia.during my under graduation I have studed department of agribusiness and value chain management in Adama science and technology university from 2012/ 2013-2014/2015 and know I work in Developmental bank of ethiopia at jimma district since knowledge does not have end I need to join Bacconi graduate scholarships study in Italy please invite me my phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou

22. bernard

January 3, 2016 at 8:40 AM

hello.i am very glad to apply for my studies.normally,i am student at Burundi university,in 2nd bachelor of psychologyr.i am Burundian,25years old.i am very interested in this scholar program.this is why I’d like to get a chance even though my family is not able to support me.can you then help me as I have this will.as a little cv,i am a young African leader initiative member one year ago.there,i learnt how my contribution is necessary for developing my buddy.i can transform p[ositively the world.and because of my good ideas, the world can reach sustainable development.through this organization,i learnt online courses program and I’ve been certified in 13courses such as ,leadership,civic leadership,business and marketing,… if you find these words interesting you,i promise you honesty and faith to participate in your program.god bless you

23. mohamed

January 14, 2016 at 5:52 AM

My name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com