APPLY HERE FOR €5,000 Scholarship for International Students, 2016-2017

students (1)

Applications are invited for Holland Scholarship for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Scholarship is awarded for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s programmes at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. Student will receive this in the first year of their studies. The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016.

Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year open on 1 November 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in selected fields of study available at the participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s programmes at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
Scholarship Provider: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands (Holland)

Eligibility:

-Your nationality is non-EEA.
-You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
-You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
-You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Scholarship is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).

Scholarship Description: The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is awarded only in the first year of studies.

What does it cover? The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. Applicants will receive this in the first year of their studies.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice. The institution will select those who will be granted the scholarship. You can find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study.

Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year open on 1 November 2015. The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. Further instructions for applying, a list of participating institutions and the specific deadlines will be published at the end of October.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Dominic Gomez

January 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM

my name is Dominic a Gambian working as a civil servant in my country you will agree with me that the human resources of a nation nor its capital or material resources detetmines the pace of its social and economic development ,thus am seeking sponsorship in your noble institution in order in take part meaningfully in the development of my country and the world I would like to study sustainable development that is human resources my email is strandboys14@gmail.com or call me on 002203649801 waiting for your kind consideration

2. NGABIRANO dany carel

January 15, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Hello my name is Dany carel NGABIRANO i’m a burundian. I will finish my research in scientific section in august. The situation of my country is not in good state. There is more difficulties in learning especially university. Many young people are wanted by gorvernment because of political crisis which causes economic crisis also. In other words education in my country is a big problem especially university courses are also a very hard work.So i would want your help to enter in your university in order to advance me to continue my academical studies. My phone number:+25775817841

3. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 18, 2016 at 8:59 AM

My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince. From Burindi. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for Backelor degree related to Business management and procurement. Please contact me by Phone Number: +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

4. Mohamed

January 18, 2016 at 12:11 PM

hello my name is Mohamed Said Seif I am at university of Djibouti in Djibouti, taking bachelor of accounting and finance of business, need a scholarship please help me,my phone number is 0025377826798 and my email is demm3596@gmail.com

5. Abdou

January 18, 2016 at 12:45 PM

I am Abdou i am a diploma holder in Travel Tourism and hospitality i need your help to be able to continue my carrier. please help me

6. Musonda

January 18, 2016 at 7:35 PM

Hai am musonda from Zambia looking for scholarship from you

7. dominic gomez

January 19, 2016 at 5:57 PM

my name is dominic am an aspiring civil servant in the government who want to build a career in human resources management or development am applying for sponsorship or admission from your noble institution you can reach me through my email stranboys14@gmail.com or 002203649801 for your necessary action or if tou want me to send my c.v or documents

8. Hitiyaremye François

January 21, 2016 at 6:01 PM

I thank this country for offering this opportunity for out side their country

9. Hitiyaremye François

January 21, 2016 at 6:14 PM

I thank this country for offering this opportunity for out side their county Dear sir, I’m hitiyaremye François I would like to apply scholarship in your country as your announcement. In fact,I’m A2 in human science,and I have 25years old, I’M RWANDAN. I want to continue my studies in your country for bachelor’s degre. Thank you for choosing my consideration. contact me my phone number +250785201977. thankufully

10. qadar omar hassann young

January 26, 2016 at 6:01 PM

my name is qadar omar hassan my nationalty is somalia i applay thi scholorship plz contact me

11. Nyenatimoore

January 28, 2016 at 2:54 AM

My name is Nyenati Celrenus Moore, a Liberian and a graduate with a BBA degree in business(accounting & economics). My numbers are +231886622011/+231770622011. I will be to happy to have such an opportunity to equip myself for the challenges of tomorrow.

February 3, 2016 at 4:34 PM

my name is Nzamwita Charles I’m in Rwanda i’ven’t job but i finish my secondary studies in MATHS,CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY so i’ m seeking scholarship my contact are: phone +250726301199 email: nzamwitacharles@gmail.com thank you.

13. Chilala M Hangoma

February 4, 2016 at 12:21 PM

My name is chilala m Hangoma.i Zambian by Nationality.i have recently complited my secondary level.i am here by asking for a scolarship or any job oppotunitie that i may have in order to help my family and my career .i was taking the following subjects.Chemestry,Maths,History,Art and Desing,Phisics,English Language.for more information contact me on +260974684955.Email http://www.10hchilala@gmail.com.thank you for your positive responce.God bless you.

14. Kwizerimana Dieudonné

February 6, 2016 at 8:23 AM

Hi,my Name is Kwizerimana Dieudonné from Burundi,i want to pursue undergraduate degree in engeneering and construction,will you give me a scholarship in order to persue my Academic studies?Thank you for your best answer,My number is:+25779470226/+25768055142,My email is:kwizeradieudos@gmail.com

15. Bucumi Félix

February 6, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hello!My name is Bucumi Félix From Burundi!I want to begin my studies in your University.I would like to study undergraduate degree in Public Healt!Will you according to me full scholarship in other to pursue my academic studies?Thank you for your good answer.My contact is:+25779526031,My email is:doctensante@gmail.com.

16. Innocent Achusi

February 9, 2016 at 9:12 PM

My name is Innocent Achusi, am a Nigerian and I look forward to gain scholarship into the school in other to study Accountancy and here is my number+2299093533933.

17. Innocent Achusi

February 9, 2016 at 9:37 PM

My name is Innocent Achusi,am a Nigerian I just finished my secondary school and I look forward to gain scholarship into the university. And here is my contact+2349093533933

18. Dhol Deng Simon

February 10, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Dear Sir/Madam Am Dhol Deng Simon from South Sudan, am in upper Nile unversity but the school is interupted by war, i was doing Agriculture ( Animal Husbandry) Please i need your help my contact are:+211922077150/+211956300093/+211911973043.

19. Ahmed said Ahmed

February 17, 2016 at 11:01 AM

hello i’m Ahmed said i kindly request to obtain scholorships u contact me 7785130

20. Ahmed said Ahmed

February 17, 2016 at 11:10 AM

i’m finished bachelor of economics i am seeking master

21. Santino Dut Lual

February 19, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Hello my name is Santino Dut Lual. I am a South Suanese gentleman. I am writing to apply for scholarship to Dutch university of clinical medicine. There are no enough universities in South Sudan that can offer opportunities like these because our country is young nation and has now critical situation. I will be glad when considered and contacted on cell phone +211917136776/through my email( santinodutlual@gmail.com ) Your consideration will be highly appreciated. I look forward to hear from you.

22. Ahmed Said

February 28, 2016 at 11:07 PM

my names Ahmed i am from somalia i obtained bachelor of economics and management science at muqdishu university i would like to get master scholarship please contact me 7785130 or email guluf1960@gmail.com

23. mohamed mohmoud salah

March 3, 2016 at 8:13 AM

Hi my name is mohamed mohmoud salah am live in somalia I would like to apply this scholarship for different countries so I have finished secondary school my parents can’t to pay quality university help me and contact me and my email:- engmoha15@gmail.com

24. mohamed mohmoud salah

March 3, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Hi my name is mohamed mohmoud salah am live in somalia I would like to apply this scholarship for different countries so I have finished secondary school my parents can’t to pay quality university help me and contact me +252633862453 and my email:- engmoha15@gmail.com

25. ahmed

March 3, 2016 at 4:13 PM

my name is ahmed aden I want to request this scholarship edcution I hope to win Please contact me this email axmed2448@gmail.com