Apply Here For Emile-Boutmy Scholarship for International Students in France, 2016-2017

Dr. Orhan Yenen teaches PHYS 141 in one of Jorgensen Hall's lecture halls. Theodore Jorgensen Hall, 855 N. 16th St., home of Department of Physics and Astronomy, classrooms, labs and offices. Photo by Craig Chandler / University Communications

Sciences Po offers Emile-Boutmy Scholarship for international students from outside the European Union. Eligible students are those who are first time applicants from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union and who have been admitted to the undergraduate or master’s programme. Scholarships are offered for three years to the undergraduate programme and two years to the masters. The application deadline for undergraduate programme is 2nd May, 2016 and for master’s programme is 15th January, 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to study any courses offered by the Sciences Po.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or masters degree program at Sciences Po.
Scholarship Provider: Sciences Po
Scholarship can be taken at: France

Eligibility: Eligible students are those who are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme. Students who are not eligible are:
-Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
-Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
-Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants)
-Dual-degree candidates: Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
-the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
-the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
-the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
-Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
-MPA candidates, since they may apply for the MPA scholarship
-Candidates to the Master in Development Practice
-Candidates to the Master Financial Regulation and Risk Management
-Candidates to the Master of Experiments on Arts and Politics
-The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF.)

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students from outside the European Union can apply for these Emile-Boutmy scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is one of France’s major university consortiums bringing together four Parisian universities and four special-status higher education and research establishments including Sciences Po. The high quality of its research units ensures USPC a worldwide perspective, embracing all disciplines and reflecting its founders shared ambition to investigate the major issues confronting our times. The MIEM programme (International Masters Mobility Scholarship) at USPC aims to enhance research and training on an international scale by hosting high calibre students on Master Level. The Boutmy/MIEM Scholarship will finance International Masters students by offering scholarships for excellence.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are offered for three years of the undergraduate programme and two years of the Masters.

What does it cover?
Undergraduate: The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
-A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
-A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
-A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
-A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. If you do not validated your academic year, your scholarship will be lost. If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost. During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): Scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant during their year abroad.
Masters: The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
-A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
-A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
-A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ per year, may be granted to cover the two years of the Masters programme. If you do not validated your academic year, your scholarship will be lost. If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.

Selection Criteria: This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form. In order to apply for this scholarship you must notify it on your application form, as well as include a proof of income and documents explaining your family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate).

Admission Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadlines are 2 May, 2016 (undergraduate programme) and 15th January, 2016 (masters programme).

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. sally

November 14, 2015 at 4:05 PM

am informed that you offer scholarship and i l by so greatful if i can get a chance as you bring my scholar..send me details on how to apply

2. sally

November 14, 2015 at 4:08 PM

am informed that you offer scholarship and i l by so greatful if i can get a chance as you being my scholar..send me details on how to apply

3. Kwisaba N. Theophile

November 15, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Hello,I am Rwandan, i would like to know the procedures of getting scholarship.Beginning to the end. Thanks

4. Daniel Moibah

November 15, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Dear sir /madam : I’m Daniel Moibah. I’m a Liberian. Please grant me this scholarship and I promise you won’t be disappointed.

5. Bella

November 15, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Hello ,i’m burundian ,i’d like to study there in bachelor .thank you for assistance

6. Gacuti Raissa

November 16, 2015 at 8:16 AM

Hello my name is Raissa i ‘m burundian i need this scholarsphip

7. Diane UWAMAHORO

November 17, 2015 at 2:30 PM

my name is Diane UWAMAHORO from Rwanda, please i need this scholarship, I have a degree in Accounting, I would like to start my masters if you will give me this chance, thank you,you can reach me via ,uwamahorodiana @gmail. com.or phone number +25568662494.thank you!

November 17, 2015 at 4:20 PM

hi dear sear/madam !this bule godana from ethiopia am know studing Bsc degee in ANIMALSCIENCE .i am much in need scholarship in your institition. if you give me this chance am luky .contact me throuth this phone number +251925575813

9. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 7:06 AM

hello dear, i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda, i would like to enjoy by your scholarship because i am orphan and i have lost school fees to continue my study please dear friends i need your sponsors thanks God bless you contact:+2507866186

December 9, 2015 at 10:08 AM

how are you? i am cyril mafigo, a holder of BSC degree in agricultural economics and development. i am interested in undertaking your master’s degree scholarship because my parents has financial problems in paying up my academic expenses.

11. ismail Mohamed ismail

December 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM

my name is ismail mohamed ismail I am somali.I am a degree holder in B.ed science(physics and maths).I am very much in need of a scholarship in your institution. because i am not allow to get master degre becouse my country is corruption an 21 in civil war so plse help me to ge achnce please contact me my phone number 00252907738048 or my email foodcade00009@hotmail.com or my Facebook ismaaciil maxamed ismaacil

12. abdi rahman dayr

December 14, 2015 at 9:20 AM

hello i am abdirahman dayr in somalia i am 23 years old i was graduated secondary school for 1 year ago after that i want to be one of your student in scholership and i hope to accept my request plz contack me my phone:: 252 63 3514843 or my email: ibnujikre@gmail.com.good luck.

13. mule

December 14, 2015 at 6:42 PM

hi i am muler adane from ethiopia i would like join your institute please call +251939727011

14. Efa Tamiru

December 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Hi dear sirs my name is Efa Tamiru i was born in Ethiopia and am also Studying Hydrolic and Water Resource Engineering in Ethiopia at Ambo University I am so interrested by your Scholarship

15. Efa Tamiru

December 18, 2015 at 6:36 AM

Dear Sirs First i need to say Thank you to give us Golden Opportunity. My Name is Efa Tamiru i was born in Ethiopia and am also Studying Hydrolic and Water Resource Engineering (2nd Year) in Ethiopia at Ambo University I would like to completed my education there if it is the will of God. So if you are grateful please contact me by My Phone Number 251917661309 Or By My Email Efa.tamiru@gmail.com

16. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 3:16 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am from Ethiopia.during my under graduation I have studed department of agribusiness and value chain management in Adama science and technology university from 2012/ 2013 – 2014 / 2015 and know I work in Developmental bank of ethiopia at jimma district since knowledge does not have end I need to join Emile -boutmyscholarshiship international study for my master degree and if I can get this chance I hoppe that I can win any circumstances required to join this university so I ask as you allow to apply on any chanse from you thank you for your volunteerism from your feasful candedet Tolesa Diriba Urga with phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou again

17. Ware Kashu Ware

December 21, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Ware, from Ethiopia (Sociologist) and currently am working with international humanitarian organization and i want to study MA in Social policy or related fields.

18. Lys Gabrielle MUKUNDE

December 23, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Hello my name is Lys Gabrielle,i am Rwandan i completed my secondary studies this year 2015 in science(Maths,Chemistry and Biology). i have heared about your help giving scholaship and i wish to be one of the students you will help.THANK YOU!

19. Badmus John

December 24, 2015 at 11:04 AM

Good day, my names are BADMUS, John Oluwatobi. Am from Nigeria. It has always been my dream to study in France and I know that with a little assistance, my dream will come through. Please I need your assistance especially with this scholarship. Mobile Number:- 08144709111 E-mail:- johnbadmus776@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless.

20. Badmus John

December 24, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Good day, my names are BADMUS, John Oluwatobi. Am from Nigeria. It has always been my dream to study in France and I know that with a little assistance, my dream will come through. I finished my secondary education this year 2015 with a very good result in WAEC. Am a science student who has a dream to study Medicine or Pharmacy. Please I need your assistance especially with this scholarship. Mobile Number:- 08144709111 E-mail:- johnbadmus776@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless.

21. asefa mekonnen

December 25, 2015 at 2:40 PM

hello,am asefa from ethiopia am 5th year electrical & computer engineering(power stream) student,am so much intersted in this scholarship.please contact me through my email adress

22. Jennifer A. Acheampomaa

December 26, 2015 at 2:58 AM

Jennifer A.Acheampomaa is my name I had my west Africa Examination Certificate this year and I wants to further my education so I wants you to help me achieve my dreams thank You

23. abdikadir

December 26, 2015 at 12:41 PM

dear my name abdikadir I have master health pleas give me chance I contact abdikadir1635@gmail.com

24. abdikani

December 26, 2015 at 9:55 PM

firstly you have been greated after that I am somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district now I’m in Sudan yet I didn’t get a university I would like to learn about business and management please give me chance to learn however you can call me this phone 00249993357731

25. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 3, 2016 at 5:30 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship .contact me on :+251922319437 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com

26. Getachew kebede fantay

January 4, 2016 at 5:00 PM

im gratuated in aq biology from uni of hawassa with GPA 3.12.im wel in education.if u give z chance i think i will succeed and may put my great doing in z host uni.

27. Jennifer A. Acheampomaa

January 5, 2016 at 12:52 AM

Am Jennifer A. Acheampomaa from Ghana I had my west africa examination this year but my mum iz a poor window so I wants you to help me further my level of education thank you

28. Gabriel Attah

January 5, 2016 at 7:59 AM

I am Attah Chinweike Gabriel from Nigeria. it has all ways been my dream to be educated but my parents financial conditions has stopped this dream from being a reality. I pray you to please help me give life to this ambition. Here is my contact +2347061191424

29. dessale alemu

January 5, 2016 at 7:39 PM

hello l am dessale Alemu from Ethiopia l have Bsc degree in physics from woldia university l need to study my MSC program if you help me. contact me by dessale22@gmail.com or 0928370560

30. abdiqani hussein abdulaahi

January 6, 2016 at 5:13 PM

This is abdiqani hussein from somalia. aim 20years .+252907621737 is my phone and abduqani123@gmail.com ismy email please help me. thank you foryour wholeness&kindness

31. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 15, 2016 at 3:33 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia (east africa) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! thanks for all! phone no 912 46 12 47

32. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 19, 2016 at 11:05 PM

Hi! My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince,from Burundi. i need the scholarship. plazy can you help me to give me some opportunity. i would like to Backelor’s degre. My adress numb is +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

33. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 19, 2016 at 11:08 PM

January 20, 2016 at 11:27 PM

my name is mohammed haji from ethiopia iam from Alage ATVET collage in Animal health distinict in 2010 I Want to scholarship please togive this chance to contact phone number 0920918627

January 20, 2016 at 11:37 PM

my name is mohammed haji from ethiopia I amgraduate ALage ATVET collage in Animal health in distinict 2010 I want to scholarship to give this chance.my phone 0920918627

36. geleta gelfet

January 21, 2016 at 8:41 PM

my name is geleta gelfeto graduated from hawassa university Ethiopia in medical laboratory technology please help me I’m hopefullygiving opportunity serving a nation & contact me on 0916864815 or E mail address geletagelfeto&gmail.com thank you.

37. Melese Reta

January 26, 2016 at 1:01 AM

Hello sir/madam my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia and 26 years of age.I have been graduated from Jimma uiniversity, Ethiopia on June 2015 in civil engineering with B.Sc. Degree. I would like to be one of your student who will attend maste in civil engineering or related field in your university.could you contact me kindly? My phone number: +251912810451 OR Email melukoo2013@gmail.com Thank you with best regards!!

38. sheila mutundi

February 4, 2016 at 9:50 AM

am sheila mutundi from Kenya…I would like my dream to come true by u guys giving me a chance in your institution… God bless u all…get me at my email sheilamtundi@gmail.com or contact me on ±254728106010…

39. faisal farhaan

July 26, 2016 at 8:23 PM

hello my name is faisal i am somali and 19 year old i like to study

40. abdikani

August 12, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Good day, my names are abdiqani,mahmoud ahmed. Am from somalia. It has always been my dream to study in USA and I know that with a little assistance, my dream will come through. I finished my secondary education this year 2016 with a very good result in GESC. Am a science student who has a dream to study Medicine or dental. Please I need your assistance especially with this scholarship. Mobile Number:- 00252634766051 E-mail:- xaadyare13gmail.com Thanks and God bless.

41. Hodo Hassan

September 22, 2016 at 8:44 AM

hi my name hodo hassan from Somalia I graduated high school an llike to get this scolarshi for you and Iam science student ilike to stud medicine my email.hodoabdilahi20@gmail.com thans.