Apply Here For Haas School Full-time MBA Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2016-2017

11174865_877002632360359_8286112859860210769_n

Haas School of Business at University of California is offering MBA scholarships  for both domestic and international students. Unless otherwise noted, the all scholarships are all two-year awards, one quarter of which is disbursed at the beginning of each semester. With the exception of the Consortium Fellowship, all Haas Scholarships are awarded after admission and the vast majority requires completion of Haas Online Application to be considered. Scholarship Application Due on 1/7/2016, 4/7/2016 and 5/18/2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the area of Business Administration.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Full-time master degree (MBA) program at Haas School.
Scholarship Provider: Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility: Scholarships are available for:
-both domestic and international students
–Full-time MBA students
–prospective students, for whom scholarships are a major decision factor

Scholarship Open for International Students: Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.

Scholarship Description: In 2014-2015, the Haas School has awarded approximately $5.8 million in scholarships to both domestic and international students. Scholarships available for Full-time MBA students along with the essay question for each. With the exception of the Consortium Fellowship, all Haas Scholarships are awarded after admission and the vast majority requires completion of our Haas Online Application to be considered. Depending on the scholarship, a personal statement is required. Unless otherwise noted, the following are all two-year awards, one quarter of which is disbursed at the beginning of each semester.

Duration of award (s): Unless otherwise noted, the all scholarships are all two-year awards, one quarter of which is disbursed at the beginning of each semester.

What does it cover?
-The Consortium Fellowship for Graduate Study in Management: Candidates who apply, and are accepted through The Consortium, are considered for full tuition and fee fellowships.,
-Dean’s Fellowships: Dean’s Fellowships of $110,000 are awarded based on career potential as a “path-bending leader.”
-The David S. Ng Fellowship; this $110,000 scholarship is awarded to students who exhibit strong potential for business, economic, or governmental leadership in their home country.
– Diversity Scholarships: Diversity Scholarships of $50,000 are awarded based on proven ability to promote diversity.
-Haas Achievement Awards: Haas Achievement Awards of $50,000 are awarded to individuals who have achieved tremendous success in spite of significant economic, educational, health-related, or other obstacles.
-Marketing Scholarships: The Marketing Scholarhsip of $50,000 is awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in Marketing.
-Berkeley MBA Grants: The Berkeley MBA Grant for $20,000 to $60,000 is awarded to students based primarily on significant financial need.
-CJ White Fellowships (Finance): The CJ White Fellowship of up to $50,000 is awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in finance.
-Dr. Tahir Fellowships: This scholarship for $40,000 is awarded to international students with a preference for those who completed their undergraduate education in Asia.
-Mike and Carol Meyer Fellowships (Entrepreneurship and Engineering/Science interests): This $20,000 scholarship is to support students with an undergraduate degree.
-The Coan Torres Family Fellowship: This one-year $10,000 fellowship is awarded to an MBA student with a commitment to promoting diversity in the workplace and business.
-The Tirado Fellowship: Award is dependent upon available payout. Last year’s pay out was $5,000.
-The Blue Duck Scholarship: $20,000 will be awarded to an MBA student who has received his or her undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon.
– The Ulatowski Fellowship: This $20,000 scholarship is awarded to students who completed their undergraduate degree in Poland.
-Yellow Ribbon Program: The difference covered between CA Resident and Non-CA resident fees is approximately $2,547.

Selection Criteria: Additional criteria may be used to select the best recipient among qualified applicants including the application questions, personal statement, and additional documents if applicable. Please note that meeting the stated criteria does not mean you are guaranteed funds; rather, it means you are eligible for consideration.

Notification: Scholarship Decision Dates: 1/21/2016, 4/26/2016 and 5/24/2016.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.

Scholarship Application Deadline: Scholarship Application Due: 1/7/2016, 4/7/2016 and 5/18/2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. saed moha

September 18, 2016 at 7:04 AM

Hi My NAMES Saed moha i staying in somalia i want scholarship to abroad iam feeling happy this scholarship contact email. siciidsmc110@gmail.com & 00252907221444

2. abdilahi kahin

September 19, 2016 at 8:32 PM

I’m students BBa need scholarship international in live somali land my country peaceful please select mee my email abdilahi. mose122@Gmail.com

3. abdirisaq serar

September 21, 2016 at 11:18 PM

4. abdirisaq serar

September 21, 2016 at 11:19 PM

my name abdirisaq and I want this scholarship and Iam very broad. of in get it. so. help. me and contact me my phone 📱 is 00252907793549 thanks all over you

5. Namatovu Bena

September 23, 2016 at 1:57 PM

Hi, am called Namatovu Bena. I wish to share that opportunity of Hass schoolarships . I did BBAM. My email is benamatovu@yahoo.com.. also contact me at 0757094961. Thanks

6. Ahmed Joseph Ali

September 24, 2016 at 7:16 AM

7. Ahmed Joseph Ali

September 24, 2016 at 7:23 AM

my name is Ahmed Joseph Ali iam from Somalia. I graduated secondary school 2015/2016 . i am jobless and i can’t to get university, because I haven’t money and i am somebody that inadequate fee off university. but i like to be disorder. so please I want scholarship. please help me. my phone number is 252907468355

8. Hawa kouyaté

September 25, 2016 at 12:18 PM

My name is hawa kouyaté i am from guinea conakry i graduated secondary Scholl.i want go ans study to the univrsity but m’y parents thus not have money please welp me. M’y phone nimber is 00224622170816

9. Jacques Loua

September 25, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Hello!.. i’m Jacques loua and i’m a Guinean, i juste graduated at college. i’m seeking for a scholarship, please help me. here is my contacts: 00224625746040 e-mail: jacquesloua07@gmail.comg

• Emmanuel Moore

October 30, 2016 at 6:15 AM

My name is Emanuel Moore,i live in Liberia a country in West Africa a high school graduates seeking for scholarship,thank for this opportunity because I know I will benefit from this scholarship Thank. My contact number is 231412186

10. shyaka john

September 29, 2016 at 4:55 AM

Hey? Am shyaka john am aRwandan ihave completed my high school so I aplied 4 the scholarship in order to get more knowledge, my contact is +256723134145(0723134145) thx.

11. Said Abdunour Atto

September 30, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Hello My name is Said Abdinuur Atto i’m form somalia. I graduated secondery school in 2015/2016. i’m jobless and can’t get university, because haven’t mony. i’m broad scholarship, i’m want this scholarship in very fast. pleas help me my education in university pleas and pleas help me. me and contact me my Phone is 00252907335689.

12. Hodo Hassan

October 2, 2016 at 9:20 AM

my name hodo hassan I graduated high school and ilike to get this scholarship Gmail.hodoabdilahi20@gmail.com.thank you.

13. Ba ousmane

October 10, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Hello my name is Ousmane Ba from Senegal i have already finished my BA at Gaston Berger University and i need to follow studies of communication abroad and for that i need scholarship. Thank you

14. mary

October 13, 2016 at 5:29 PM

Hello my fellow student,i would like to use this medium to thank mr alex who helped me upgrade my waec result, i had written the exam many times but could not make my maths until i got Mr alex number from a friend i called him and told him my problem ,i was shocked when the next day he sent me a pin ,in which i used in checking my result,and as God would have it i made my maths b3,friends i was also told that he help in the upgrade of all kind of result ,he even helped my friend to upgrade her jamb result with 2010,. You can call him now 07032076032

15. Teklu Mekonen

October 15, 2016 at 12:33 PM

I Am Teklu Mekonen From Ethiopia.I Have B.A Degree In Accounting & Finance From Mekelle Univeristy .I Need To Make A Master Program In USA.Contact me By2510914020173. Thank You.

16. flora lukinisha

October 17, 2016 at 10:13 AM

my name is Florah Lukinisha I am from Tanzania I graduated secondary school 2016.I can’t do get university because I haven’t money and I am somebody inadequate fee off university so please I want scholarship. please help me, my phone number 0652042140

17. Abdoul karim

October 18, 2016 at 7:17 AM

hello!how are you?my name is Abdoul karim,I’m from Niger and i’m 18years old.i obtain my high school diplome this year and i want to continu my career in your university i want to continu my career with the telecom so if you want to contact me there is my phone number:+22790499123

18. Melkie Wondmhunegn

October 20, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Halloo Dear Sir/madam; I’m Melkie Wondmhunegn from Ethiopia, I have graduate BA degree in business and economics by specializing a field of Accounting and finance, and now I so much interested with you if I can get this precious chance of being one of your student in your scholarship.I’m looking for your response, thanks a lot!!!!! Yours faithfully Melkie Wondmhunegn

19. Daniel Geu Majok

October 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM

my name is Daniel Geu Majok I’m from south Sudan and I completed my secondary school in Kenya, I need a help and seek scholarship from your university. please help me to continue with my education

20. Uwisoneye yvette

October 31, 2016 at 3:19 PM

it will be really grateful to receive confirmation replying and most gratefully for availing this opportunity to public.

21. abraham kebrab

November 3, 2016 at 10:34 AM

hi my name is abraham i am a huge fun of ur university i wish to join u pleas

22. Nakkazi Margret

November 4, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Thx for the offers but could you please help me on how to apply

23. sadiek mahamoud

November 5, 2016 at 1:59 PM

hi my name is sadiek i completed secondry school and i need scholarship.please contact me and my number is 00252634598244

24. abdi rahim mohamed mohamud

November 8, 2016 at 11:11 AM

hello iam abdi rahim ilive in somali i have bachelor of accounting i need for sholarship please help me my parents donot have any thing like money that support my studes support me and cotact my mobile +252615376065

25. Abdikadir mahamed

November 16, 2016 at 9:27 AM

i am Abdikadir mahamed abdirahaman live in somali i have bachiolar public health officer i am requesting for scholarship because cant continua my education for the lack of money so please help me for this post graduate

26. Abdikadir mahamed

November 16, 2016 at 9:30 AM

Abdikadir mahamed Abdirahman this my phone i for get 0615900878

27. Dinberu Tekle

November 17, 2016 at 8:36 AM

My name is Dinberu Tekle.Im an ethiopian ,and know im learning law at jimma university found in ethiopia.Im 23 years old,iwant to join those universities which are selected for scholarship.If i got the chance contact me on phone no +251925862086 or on my email adress dinberutekle@gmail.com.

28. Mohamed Ahmed dholey

November 19, 2016 at 9:16 AM

Hi first, my name is Mohamed Ahmed dholey and i need this opportunity and also i live in somalia especially mugdisho .Please contact me these addresses:dholey100@gmail.com or my phone:+252615998464

29. Khalif Ismail Rageh

November 20, 2016 at 8:20 AM

I’m graduated Biomedical so need scholarship international. I live in Somaliland my country peaceful please select me my email: khaliifraage@hotmail.com

30. chernor jalloh

November 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM

I just graduatted from high school but can’t afford university fees

31. chernor jalloh

November 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM

Just graduated from high school but I can’t afford university fees please I need this contact me on +23230842707

32. Aabdulkadir

November 26, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Hi my name is Aabdulkadir Mohammad I need to study in abroad iam very happy to this scholarship contact me 00252634714436

33. abdullahu farah

December 1, 2016 at 2:37 PM

my name is abdalle ineed to study this scholar ship in best way to achieve my goal

34. mohamed abdi omer

December 1, 2016 at 4:18 PM

iwent scolarship ihave a diploma of ICT and stll i prepare digree of ICT