Apply Here For MBA Scholarship For Excellence at EADA Business School in Spain, 2016

bla

EADA Business School is offering MBA scholarship for Spanish and international students. This scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee. Scholarships and other discounts are not accumulative. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme. The application deadline is April 15, 2016 and July 15, 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of business administration.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA programme at the EADA Business School.
Scholarship Provider: EADA Business School
Scholarship can be taken at: Spain

Eligibility:   Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the MBA programme.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Spanish and international students can apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Description: For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? This scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee.

Selection criteria: The scholarships will be awarded for candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.

Notification: EADA will notify candidates of the results via e-mail within one month of the deadline.

How to Apply: The scholarship application form. Download the form for programmes in English and here for programmes in Spanish.
-A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
-A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
-A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate for the scholarship.
-A letter of recommendation from your professional background. (This recommendation must be written by someone other than the two references used during the admission process.)
-A list of other activities that you are involved in such as student associations, professional forums, sports, etc.
-A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 15, 2016 and July 15, 2016

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Zakarie abdinasir

October 30, 2015 at 5:19 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 31, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Hi,i am tigist alemu from Ethiopia i have BA Degree in Accounting, if you give to chance for Masters degree, i well learn then if contact with me 251-09-60-97-35-46(+2510913910576)

3. Kedir Mohammed Jibrel

November 1, 2015 at 8:43 PM

My name is Kedir Mohammed Jibrel,from Ethiopia,I am graduate grade 12. I am student of Accounting Department in Riftvelly Dire Dawa University Cunpus.Please help me.because economy of my family is not good. If you my chance is well ,call me by this number +251921860722

4. Abiy Befikadu Sime

November 2, 2015 at 8:26 AM

My name is Abiy Befikadu I am from Ethiopia I graduat grade 12 and I am studing pre-Engineering at Bahir Dar Univesity cumpus I need this scholarship because econome of my family is not good please help me. phone +251927149004

5. Mohamud Abdirzak Dhoore

November 3, 2015 at 3:22 PM

6. Mohamud Abdirzak Dhoore

November 3, 2015 at 3:24 PM

My name is Mohamud Abdirzak iwas graduate high shool in somalia ineed this schooler ship becouse imy dream is economicst why iam African so economic of Africans are very low,i hop to success this schooler ship. yuo will call me this number +252907646096

7. Fatima adam

November 4, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Hi my names fatima adam iam graduated my high school and i need scolarship in my university and need faculty of public health so i hope to get this scolarship my phone number is 2524702973 iam from somalia

8. abdi fitah abukar yousuf

November 4, 2015 at 8:17 PM

thanks for your helping, my name is abdi fitah abukar yousuf and i’m somali citizen who stay in mogadisho. i want to know the foculties that you donated international students. really im interesting (IR) international relations. i hope to get this scolarship. my phone number is 00252615887510

9. sado ali

November 5, 2015 at 9:19 AM

My name sado ali lam from somali landlocted horn of africa lgraduated hight school lwant to attend university but lhave not money please help me Email saadolaki@hotmail.com or +252634371447

10. Ibrahim hussein ali

November 6, 2015 at 8:36 PM

my name is ibrahim hussein ali from somalia how am I apply my frein tell me steps

11. Lelissa Furgassa Dagabessa

November 9, 2015 at 2:41 PM

I graduated in management from Ambo university

12. Muniru Nimatu

November 9, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Hello,am a girl of 17years.Am a Ghanaian by nationality ,i want this schoolarship because i want to further my education.

13. Motshelisi Mildred Matasane

November 14, 2015 at 10:16 AM

My name is Motshelisi Mildred Matasane,i am from Lesotho..I completed my high school last year.i want to study fashion design but my parents can not afford to take me school.Therefore.. I humbly ask for a sponsorship and will be very delighted to get help. Thank you

14. Joseph l.Turay

November 17, 2015 at 10:20 PM

I am a student from Freetown (Sierra Leone)I have just finish my higher school, but my parents do not financially strong to pay my fees, so please Mr Charles I really needs your help please Sir, this is my number 088510073,thanks to you all.

15. abdihakim

December 11, 2015 at 11:40 AM

my names abdihakim mohamed iam somalia ineed this scoholership becouse ihad finished my high school ineed to help me becouse my family don,t have eneagh many to pay me university and our economy is poor tank you alot

16. abdihakim

December 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM

iam abdihakiim also my nomber is 252634704060

17. Hailegebriel Seko

December 17, 2015 at 7:33 PM

Hi my name is Hailegebriel Seko l am from ETHIOPIA l graduated Economic from DireDawa university in the year of 2015 call by this phone number +251916709916 my email address is hailegebrielseko@yahoo.com thanks for this chance

18. Dawit Endalu

January 4, 2016 at 5:08 PM

“Hi My Name Is Dawit Endalu I Am Graduated from Jimma University In Banking And Finance .And Know I Am working at Commercial Bank Of Ethiopia For 2 Years .So If I Can Get This Chance I Am Very Interested To Apply .10Q”

19. Abdullahi Ahmed Mohamed

March 15, 2016 at 9:45 AM

hello my name is Abdulahi ahmed I Am Graduated from Horizon International University In Business And information Technology .And Know I Am working at local Commercial,and universities in Mogadishu For 2 Years .So if I Can Get This Chance I Am Very Interesting to apply