Cairo Demographic Center/PPD Diploma In Demographic Scholarship For International Students In Egypt, 2016

Partners in Population and Development (PPD) with support from Cairo Demographic Center (CDC), Government of Egypt is offering 5 scholarships of a “One-Year Diploma in Demography”.  These scholarships are available for professionals working in the field of Population and Development from PPD member countries.

Scholarships are offered from January to December 2016 at Cairo Demographic Center (CDC).The scholarship package provides free tuition, accommodation and course materials. The application deadline is 31st October 2015.

Partners in Population and Development pleased to inform that, PPD, with support from Cairo Demographic Center (CDC), Government of Egypt, is offering 5 scholarships of a “One-Year Diploma in Demography” from January to December 2016 at Cairo Demographic Center (CDC), Cairo, Egypt for professionals working in the field of Population and Development from PPD member countries.

Award Includes: The scholarship package provides free tuition, accommodation and course materials. In addition, the participants will receive a monthly stipend of E£720 (Egyptian Pounds) equivalent to US $ 120 for meals, utilities and other incidental expenses.

Study Program: Scholarships are available for one-year diploma in Demography at Cairo Demographic Center (CDC), Cairo, Egypt.

Study Major: Scholarships are awarded to professionals working in the field of Population and Development from PPD member countries. The course will be offered in the following areas: General Diploma in Demography, Special Diploma in Population and Development and Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) in Demography.

Host Organization: Cairo Demographic Center (CDC),

Number of Awards: There are five scholarships for diploma available.

National/International Students: Professionals working in the field of Population and Development from PPD member countries (Bangladesh, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Thailand, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Benin, China, Ethiopia, the Gambia, India, Mali, Pakistan, Uganda, Ghana, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, South Africa, Jordan, Yemen and Vietnam) can apply for these scholarships.

Governing Body: Partners in Population and Development (PPD), with support from Cairo Demographic Center (CDC), Government of Egypt

Application Procedure: The application should be sent to at [mmkhan-at-ppdsec.org]. Candidates are kindly requested to send the nomination along with duly filled application form, CV, Passport size photo and the necessary academic and job certificate of candidate before 31 October 2015.

Submission Deadline: The application deadline is 31st October 2015.

For more details visit the  official site.

1. Aminu

October 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM

To be educated person

2. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 10, 2015 at 8:56 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by address. Phone number: +251920905316 Email: shadokassim@gmail.com P.Box No. :- 436 Harar

3. serjeba jemal

October 14, 2015 at 10:07 PM

4. serjeba jemal

October 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM

my name is serjeba jemal Mohammed i was graduated from Dire Dawa University of Ethiopia by BA degree of Accounting&Finance i need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree by related to Accounting&Finance please Contact withe me by phone 251916678298 or by email serjebajemal11@gmail. com p.o box 18 Halaba kulito

5. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

October 15, 2015 at 1:25 PM

My name is Alkadir yibrie Abdie from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree in water resource and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777

6. IBRGHIM T KOROMA

November 5, 2015 at 2:30 PM

I AM A STUDENT I LIKE YOUR GROUP I WANT TO JOIN YOU.

7. Hidaya Nour Mohamed

November 11, 2015 at 8:18 PM

I am from Somalia 00252615806230 Hi Dear I was graduated High school So I need To Strat university of Egypt-Cairo TQ please contact me

8. mohamed

January 15, 2016 at 3:14 PM

My name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept my request for you to improve my education please help me I am student poor and country really please help me please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come