Eiffel Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship For Foreign Nationals To Study In France, 2016/17

The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses.

Application Deadline: January 8th, 2016

It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.

The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme has two branches:
a master’s branch, which funds master’s courses lasting between 12 and 36 months;
a PhD branch, which offers funding for PhD students to spend ten months in France, through joint supervision or dual enrolment (preferably in the second year of their PhD).

Eiffel scholarships are available in three main fields:

engineering science at master’s level, science in the broadest sense at PhD level (engineering science; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano-and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe,environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
economics and management;
law and political sciences.

Levels of study
French higher education establishments nominating candidates for the Eiffel Programme
undertake to enrol them:
either in a master’s degree course;
or in a PhD programme, under joint supervision or dual enrolment, in partnership with a foreign higher education establishment.

Eligibility Requirements:

Nationality: this programme is reserved for candidates of non-French nationality.
Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
Age: for master’s courses, candidates must be no older than 30 on the date of the selection committee meeting, i.e. born after 11/03/1984; at PhD level, candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the selection committee meeting, i.e. born after 11/03/1979
Origin of applications: only applications submitted by French educational establishments are accepted. These establishments undertake to enrol scholarship holders on the course for which they have been selected. Applications submitted by any other means shall not be considered. Furthermore, any candidate nominated by more than one establishment shall be disqualified.
Courses of study: scholarships are for students wishing to enrol on a master’s course, including at an engineering school, and for PhD students. The Eiffel Programme does not apply to French-run master’s courses abroad, as non-PhD scholarship holders must complete at least 75% of their course in France. It does not Duration of the scholarship
Master’s level
The scholarship is awarded for:
a maximum of 12 months for entry at M2 level,
a maximum of 24 months for entry at M1 level,
a maximum of 36 months for an engineering degree
PhD level
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a maximum of ten months.
For scientific and economic disciplines, no language course is provided for and the scholarship duration cannot be divided up.
For law students, the ten-month scholarship can, with the consent of the selection committee, be split into two or three stays in France, of three or four months each.
These stays must take place over a maximum of three calendar years.
Only law students have the option of taking French lessons alongside their studies.
This must be clearly requested in the application.

Scholarship Worth:
Master’s level
The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150). In addition, the following expenses are directly covered:
one international return journey;
social security cover;
cultural activities.
conditions.
PhD level
The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,400. In addition, the following expenses are directly covered:
one international return journey (for students in law or political sciences who may make several trips, only one return journey shall be covered);
social security cover;
cultural activities.
Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
Timeline:

Opening of the call for applications: October 15th, 2015
Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 8th, 2016
Announcement of results: Week of March 21th, 2016

Download the Application Guide for 2016 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme

Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme

1. DEREJE NEGESA

October 19, 2015 at 9:53 AM

0921390858 ETHIOPIA

2. zerihun sorsa Geleso

October 19, 2015 at 11:52 AM

i,m zerihun sorsa from Ethiopia i have BSC degree in medical laboratory science please here my address zed19sorsa@gmail.com phone +251910106060 thanks for all

3. shamshadin kassim omer

October 19, 2015 at 3:02 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

4. Sisay Regassa

October 19, 2015 at 4:10 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa. I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA degree in related field, please help me, contact me via phone number +251913762851 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

5. mohamed mahamoud

October 19, 2015 at 4:48 PM

hello name s mohamed i have BA degree of economic systeme i want to study in your university to get master degree please contact me +25377705293 and me email hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr.thanks

6. Berhanu Bekele Debelu

October 20, 2015 at 6:48 AM

My name is Berhanu Bekele Debelu. I was graduated from jimma university, Ethiopia by BSC of statistics department. I want to follow my second degree or masters in your university. please try to help me to get scholarship for masters degree by this department or related course.please contact me by Phone Number: +251922775100 or by Email: frabekele@gmail.com

7. Mulugeta Chifraw Sisay

October 20, 2015 at 3:09 PM

phone number +251924910708

8. sado ali

October 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Hi my name sado ali l’m from somalia to hargeis lgraduated secondry schoollwant attend universty but lhave n’tenough money thus more years seek scholarship request please help give me universty free contact =252634371447

9. ISHARA RUHIGITA

October 26, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Hello! My name is ISHARA RUHIGITA I’m congolese, i have a dream to study in canada or USA, i’am gratuate from ISDR university Drc congo in social organisation, i want to get scholarship upon realized my dream Phone:+25768298952 Email:shasandie97@gmail.com, please contact me

10. Fikrte fisseha

October 27, 2015 at 4:57 PM

My name is fikrte i want to enjoy university cause i want to study in university also to gain more experience and knowledge beside more opportunities so please accept my request

11. Gulilat Getaneh Teklemariyam

November 1, 2015 at 12:35 PM

My name is Gulilat Getaneh, from Ethiopia. i am grauated from Kotebe university college with the degree of bachelor science in Mathematics with CGPA 2.66 on june 2014 GC. I am very interested, So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; gulilatgetaneh@gmail. com Mobile; (251) 919211010 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

12. hikma ahmed

November 10, 2015 at 10:13 PM

hi my name is hikma ahmed from Ethiopia I would like to have your scholarship please I rly need this chance hikmaahmed33@gmail.com (251 23 28 95 28 ) it’s my Email& phone number thanks

13. faris nuri

November 24, 2015 at 5:28 AM

my name is faris nuri BA degree in sociology in 2013

14. teka mossie

December 4, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Dear My name is Teka Mossie from Ethiopia .I have LLb Degree in law in dire dawa university.i need to learn master in law related course and i learned french course in dire dawa at aliance franisis.please select me for law course or french language course?

15. Ibrahim Mohammed

December 18, 2015 at 11:54 AM

I am a graduate of Bsc Environmental Biology from university of Maiduguri Nigeria, pleased I like to sieze this opportunity and pursue my MSc if given a chance under your scholarship, I am waiting for your response.

16. belayneh demissie

December 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM

hello sir/madam my name is belayneh demissie from ethiopia.i have been graduated by chemical engineering on june 2015.i would like to Msc. By Chemical Engineering Or related fields.could you contact me kindly? email belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you accept me! thanks with best regards

17. belayneh demissie

December 24, 2015 at 5:29 AM

sir/madam I Am Belayneh Demissie From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna thank the government of france whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by chemical engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by chemical engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to france community as we has long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email Belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community thanks with best regards

18. Zeray Weldae

January 12, 2016 at 10:04 PM

Hello sir/madam,first i would like to say thanks very much. i am zeray weldae from Ethiopia ,i have interest to study masters degree by electrical & computer engineering(power stream),so please give me a chance. Email: zeray.ab00@gmail.com and phone number: +251919044756

19. Temesgen Fekadu

January 16, 2016 at 8:06 AM

My name is Temesgen Fekadu from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Wollega University by Hydraulic &water resources Engineering. Contact me by e-mail:temefeke@gmail.com or 0917845997