Marie Sklodowska Curie Innovative Training Network “Tendon Therapy Train” (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015/#676338) is a research, training and innovation programme that will exploit recent advances in modular engineering to develop novel advanced therapy medicinal products for human and equine tendon repair and regeneration.
‣ The network comprises of seven academic institutes, seven companies and two hospitals from six European countries (Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Portugal and France).
School(Institutions/ Country): | Greece
Level: research programme.
Field(s): Biological sciences – Biological engineering.
Deadline: 30th October 2015
Funded By: TEI of Epirus, Arta, Greece
In accordance with the Marie Skodowska Curie Actions Programme guidelines, the candidate shall, at the time of recruitment, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
‣ Further, the candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Greece for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to recruitment.
‣ The candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English; should be able to work independent and as a part of team; and should have excellent communication skills.
‣ Applicants, who have a 1st class or a 2:1 honours first degree and a Masters in cell biology, biomaterials, biomedical engineering, tissue engineering, veterinary medicine, medicine, musculoskeletal biology, or in a similar area are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted to either Prof Ioannis Skoufos (jskoufos-at-teiep.gr) or Dr Dimitrios Zeugolis (dimitrios.zeugolis-at-nuigalway.ie), or Prof. Athina Tzora (tzora-at-teiep.gr) as e-mail attachments (PDF format only). +.
‣ Applicants are requested to submit:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th October 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.