Masters Scholarships at CEU School of Public Policy For Students To Obtain Masters In USA or Hungary, 2016

Scholarships for English-taught Master’s Degrees at CEU School of Public Policy are available for students commencing their studies in Autumn 2016.  The degrees are accredited in the U.S. and/or in Hungary.

CEU School of Public Policy
Masters Degree

Deadline: 11 Jan/4 Feb 2016
Study in:  Hungary
Course starts Sept 2016

Host Institution(s):

CEU School of Public Policy in Budapest, Hungary

Field of study:

Public policy, international relations, development studies, international affairs. SPP offers three different Master’s degrees:

•  Master of Public Administration (MPA) (Two years)

•   Master of Arts in Public Policy (MAPP) (One year)

•   Erasmus Mundus Master of Arts in Public Policy (Two years)

Number of Awards:

80% of students at SPP receive financial support or a scholarship

Target group:

All applicants, regardless of their country of origin, are considered for Master’s and Master’s Excellence Scholarships.   For the two-year MPA program, there are special scholarship for students from Southeast Asia, South Balkans and the Middle East among others. You may find a complete list of the scholarships in here.

Scholarship value/inclusions:

Scholarships range from 50-100% tuition waiver and health insurance to 100% tuition waiver, health insurance, living stipend and housing. All applicants are considered on merit basis.

Eligibility:

The School is looking for students who have:

• Strong academic background (3-4 year bachelor’s degree)

• High aptitude and passion for learning both in and out of the classroom

• High leadership potential with demonstrable interpersonal skills

• Strong interest in public policy issues

• Desire to work for the public good in the public, non-profit, or private sector

All applicants must meet the general CEU admission requirements as well as program-specific requirements. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please send an email to sppadmissions[at]ceu.edu.

Application instructions:

The online application is now open, you may find it at this link. The deadlines for Master of Public Administration and Master of Arts in Public Public Policy is 4 February 2016 while the deadline for the Erasmus Mundus Master of Arts in Public Policy is 11 January 2016.

It is important to read the application instructions and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. shamshadin kassim omer

October 20, 2015 at 9:48 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. ziyad omer

October 21, 2015 at 11:08 AM

hi iam ziyad from Ethiopia, i have BSc of degree in Natural Resource Economics and Management from Mekelle university so i need to continue MSc contact me +251915720069 Email siyadcumar96@gmail.com

3. danurachakebo@gmail.com

October 23, 2015 at 11:26 AM

helo iam ethiopian ineed sholarship iam first degree graduate on governance and development

4. lamin jallow

October 25, 2015 at 9:24 AM

My name is lamin jallow,i live in the Gambia,i just completed my schooling with good papers but find it difficult to further my education becacse of my poor background.and right naw am in need of a sponsorship.and thats my phone number 2203295481

5. Bizuneh Aschalew

October 28, 2015 at 7:51 AM

My name is Bizuneh Aschalew i live in Arbaminch/ Ethiopia i completed my first degree in Manufacturing Technology. I need to upgrade my knowledge. so i need of sponsorship. call in this phone number 0916703549 ‘Thank you for your good help.’

6. c/risaaq

October 31, 2015 at 7:02 PM

my name is c/risaaq l live somaaliland but my fathure live usa l have good papers l wish to be good educator in usa my phone is 0634371691 plz …………… thnk u all

7. Muzemmil Ahmed

November 4, 2015 at 6:38 PM

hello! my name is muzemil ahmed am from Ethiopia. i have been graduated from Adama university in law with LLB degree, last year. i am fond of learning masters degree in public administration. please, help me to achieve my dream and call me on this:251911840961. i thank you for you kindness.

8. Seblewongel Esubalew

December 3, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hellow my name is seblewongel Esubalew,from Ethiopia I am graduated in Bsc degree nurse so if will get this chance ,I am highly motivated to study my master if considered contact me by phone number +251913366994,thanks.

9. Sule Tanko

January 6, 2016 at 11:35 AM

I would be glad if you could sponsor me to do my masters degree in administration and human resources management. Please contact me at Suletanko100@gmail.com or 0241127859.