Masters Scholarships for Africans At Australian Universities, 2016

Masters Scholarships for Africans At Australian Universities, 2016

Scholarships for Masters studies in Australia are being offered to eligible African candidates for postgraduate studies commencing in 2016.

Australian Government
Masters Degree

Deadline: Nov–Dec 2015 (annual)
Study in:  Australia
Course starts 2016

Host Institution(s):  Participating Australian higher education institutions and technical colleges

Fields of study: Each country has its own priority fields. Examples of priority fields are: Agriculture and Food Security; Health; Natural Resource Management including Mining and Mining Governance; Public Policy; and Water and Sanitation.

Number of Scholarships: Not specified.

Target group:

Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zambia

Scholarship value/inclusions:

The scholarship benefits generally include: full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, contribution to living expenses (CLE), Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC),  etc.

Eligibility:

Generally, you must  be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application. You must have at least three (3) years’ relevant post graduate work experience. You possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) from a recognized Institution of at least 4 years in length.  You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree. You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.

You must meet the country specific eligibility criteria and the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships – refer to the Australia Awards Scholarships policy handbook.

Application instructions:

Check the open and close dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas and how to apply.  Each Country Program has different timelines but deadline falls around November-December  2015.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed and updated information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. Shambelu Nigusse

December 20, 2015 at 5:49 AM

My name is Shambelu Nigusse Meskelu i was graduate by veterinary medicine from Hawassa university before years ago. i wish to learn in Australian university by any field. please contact me by this phone -251911019030

2. Shambelu Nigusse

December 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM

My name is Shambelu Nigusse Meskelu i was graduate by veterinary medicine from Hawassa university before three years ago. i wish to learn in Australian university by any field. please contact me by this phone -251911019030

3. Anyinah Kennedy

December 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM

i am ken from Ghana graduate from cape coast university with Diploma in education.please i am looking for a schoolarship to study in the same field.thank u.email…anyinakennedy@yahoo.com

4. chalie Ambayie

December 21, 2015 at 4:37 PM

am very happy for your help and thank you very much my name is chalie Ambayie am graduated from haramaya universty in 2014 now am working in Haramaya Universty as Database Administrator so if i am eligable to apply please contact me through my phone number +251918453312!

5. Eyasu Fitamo Filato

December 22, 2015 at 5:50 PM

hi,my name is eyasu fitamo i’m from Ethiopia i have Bsc degree of Agriculture in hawassa univeresity,i’m 25 age, have 3 years work experience. i want study Msc at this scholarship in Agriculture & related fields.please give me chance. my cell phone +251916025840; +251935939358

6. Tahir Edo

December 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM

first of all I would like you to said thank you for creating such chance for developing countries. I graduated from Jimma University (Ethiopia) by Veterinary medicine (Dr.) in 2014 G.C If you could give me chance to me I would study Msc in veterinary medicine in your Universit. email edotahir@yahoo.com phone +251910785067

7. Yohanis Elias

December 26, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Hello Dear My Name Is Yohanis Elias From Ethiopia I Graduated By Governance From Hawasa University So I Would Like To Get This Chance ,please Contact +251926165874 Thank For Ur Contribution!

8. Gugsa Kebede Endris

December 30, 2015 at 5:57 PM

My name is Gugsa Kebede Endris. I am 25 year old male from Ethiopia,East Africa.I have BSC degree of public health officer. I graduated from Dilla university in 2012 .I would like to learn masters degree on reproductive health,or Epidemology,MPH and Biostastics . Please contact me- email Osmangugsa@gmail.com or phone no. +251932656374 .Thank you.

9. Amanuel Tonju

December 31, 2015 at 11:25 PM

Thank you for this chance is there new thing call me +251939873149 thank you

10. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 3, 2016 at 1:37 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship .contact me on :+251922319437 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com

11. Cheru petros

January 5, 2016 at 7:14 PM

My name is cheru petros from Ethiopia and I have Bsc in Food Technology and process Engineering from Haramaya University and I am more interested to learn related fields.so,contact me by e-mail=chuptosbaba@gmail.com

12. My name is Melese Reta

January 12, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Hi,my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopian.Ihave B.sc. In Civil Engineering from Jimma University.Iwould like to pursue my Master dergee in austeralia in the same field.Please contact me by phone number: +251912810451 or Email: melukoo2013@gmail.com

13. Melese Reta

January 12, 2016 at 7:31 AM

14. Zeray Weldae

January 14, 2016 at 5:35 AM

Dear sir/madam, my name’s Zeray Weldae,i have Bsc degree of electrical&computer engineering department at Aksum university in Ethiopia. therefore I would like to pursue my higher education if possible according to time availablity and financial support that’s why to apply in international scholarship. on conclusion i will hope to consider my application an to reply if possible. if you need further information please contact me. email: zeray.ab00@gmail.com phoneno. +251919044756 thank you. from Zeray Weldae.

15. Zeray Weldae

January 14, 2016 at 5:44 AM

My name is zeray weldae from Ethiopia. I have interest to study master degree at electrical&computer engineering.So please contact me. Email zeray.ab00@gmail.com thanks.

16. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 19, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Hi! My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Égide Prince,from BURUNDI. I need the scholarship. plazy help me to give some opportunity . i would like to backelor’s degre. My adress contact is +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

January 24, 2016 at 9:33 PM

hello dear my name Eyasu agalo I am from Ethiopia i need to attend you scholarships.please give chance to me and contact me by 0916102556 or eyasuagalo@yahoo.com

18. mohamed salim

May 21, 2016 at 12:22 PM

my name mohamed salim from somalia I need scholaship computer science contacta me this phone 2520907982323 and my mohamedmostaphe033@gmail.com

19. mohamed salim

May 21, 2016 at 12:23 PM

my name mohamed salim from somalia I need scholaship computer science contacta me this phone 2520907967560 and my mohamedmostaphe033@gmail.com