Melbourne Business School MBA Scholarships In Australia For International Students, 2016

Melbourne Business School is offering dean’s international management scholarship to international students commencing full-time MBA program. The value of scholarship is up to $81,400 towards tuition. Awarded on merit, the scholarship recognises candidates who demonstrate academic excellence, high level management qualities, and who have experience in international business. The application deadline is 15 January 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the area of Business Administration.
Course Level:
Scholarship is available to pursue full-time MBA program.
Scholarship Provider:
Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at:
Australia

Eligibility: Scholarship is available to international students commencing in full-time MBA program. The scholarship recognises candidates who demonstrate academic excellence, high level management qualities, and who have experience in international business.

Scholarship Open for International Students:
The scholarship is available for international students.

Scholarship Description: This scholarship recognises the high calibre of international students commencing in our full-time MBA program each year. Awarded on merit, the scholarship recognises candidates who demonstrate academic excellence, high level management qualities, and who have experience in international business.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? The value of scholarship is up to $81,400 towards tuition.

Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on merit base.

Notification: Applicants will be notified by 18 March 2016.

How to Apply: Qualifying candidates will be sent application details via email. Those interested will be asked to submit a written application, and shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview with the Dean or his proxy.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15 January 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Ensa kebbeh

October 13, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Please help me with this,because i’m high school graduate and could not scholarship to continue and am also sitting without going back to school all is because of the insuffient money am having could not make me to get back to school thanks.

2. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 13, 2015 at 5:42 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436. Harar,Ethiopia

3. temkin yimer

October 13, 2015 at 11:31 PM

my name is temkin yimer from Ethiopia Adiss Ababa i graduated adama university, by BED of marketing and sales management I need this opportunity to get MBA /masters of business adminstration\ or related filds , please contact me by +251920186373, Email tyimer80@gmail,com

4. hashi pafana

October 14, 2015 at 6:16 AM

iam hashi i graduated in the Department of development management living south somali is names somaliland 23 years has peace and stability than the scholarship is important for me and my country the first question says how do you get this chance who can helping this chance

5. Boyi Charles

October 14, 2015 at 1:19 PM

I completed undergraduate at Makerere University in uganda last academic year. I will be very grateful if such a chance is given to me.

6. Zakarie abdinasir

October 24, 2015 at 11:12 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 24, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Hi my name is ,mariama j jalloh.I am from guinee who was born in Sierra Leone .am interested in joined you under the scholarship as I come from a poor background please help me (+224669563434)(+224620848417)

8. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 24, 2015 at 2:25 PM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi,contact me on my number:+25771550951 or email:dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

9. Ermiyas legese

October 24, 2015 at 7:38 PM

Hello I’m Ermiyas legese from Ethiopia and I woud like to join Melbourne to ff my big dream and help me to join, Thank you! Contact me- ermiyaslegese30@gmail.com   251925518890

10. Akech Philip Dut

November 25, 2015 at 1:36 PM

I am Akech Philip Dut, a south sudanese. I am an alumni of the University of Bahr el Ghazal, one of the top three public universities in the country. I have graduated and holds 2nd class ,1st upper Bachelor of science in Business Administration. However, i would be grateful if your university could offer me scholarship in the aforementioned course. I look forward to struggle hard if offered any scholarship towards the vision being pursued by your university. Best regards, Akech philip Dut Tel. +211954060001 Address # Juba -South sudan. Email:akechdut2014@gmail.com

11. khalid mohamed

December 14, 2015 at 10:50 AM

hi please choose me my name is khalid mohamed iam from somalia please contact me my phone number+252 63 4447889

12. Khalil

December 19, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Hi there my name is Khalil have garuaduate degree in finance accounting and I looking forward in enhancing my studies and going in to different fields I would really appericate if I could get a scholarship in order for me to be able to achieve my dream. Iam from Somali please contact me in

13. Niguse Dugo

December 26, 2015 at 7:43 PM

my name is Niguse Dugo from Ethiopia.I have BA in Economics from Haramaya University.I need this scholarship to obtain my MA. please contact me on nugithe2@gmail.com

14. abdikani

December 27, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi my name is Abdikani I’m Somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district I graduated from Jeerin secondary school which located in Taleh now I’m in Sudan and yet I didn’t get a university please let me a chance in order to continue the education and I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me this phone 00249993357731

15. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 2:05 PM

my name is mohamed I student I am Somalia I am finsh the secondary school I stopped education about poor I want to continue my education I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact Email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com tell is +252618954221

16. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 14, 2016 at 9:20 PM

hi sir/madam i am BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince from BURUNDI. I have diplome In informatique d’opérateur degre A2, i would like to Backelor . I did all my best to get to studdy i really need to contenue the university in public health in oder to help my country when i will be graduate please give that scolarship and i ‘ll put all my effort on studdying i’ll do my best i need that scolarship very badly please!!! My fon number is +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

17. kindie Getahun

January 14, 2016 at 10:13 PM

My Name is kinde getahun and I have gratuated from jimma university in sociology and social work in 2010. since then a have been in GO and NGOs ,hence u can reach me via maemail adress if ur college look me favirably .!

18. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 15, 2016 at 9:28 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no 912 46 12 47. thanks for all!