Murdoch University Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students To Study In Australia, 2016

Murdoch University is inviting applications for academic excellence awards for postgraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence. The Domestic Postgraduate category of the MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree. The application deadline is 7 January 2016.
Study Subject(s)
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree level at Murdoch University.
Scholarship Provider: Murdoch University, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia

Eligibility:

To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet all of the below criteria:
-Be an applicant who will commence studies at Murdoch University in any of the Graduate Diplomas or Master by Coursework degrees in the Semester 1, 2016 intake.
-Have good academic record with an average grade of 75% or higher, or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to the Murdoch University postgraduate course that is due to commence in Semester 1, 2016.
-Give permission for your image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications and to co-operate with reasonable marketing requests for the purposes of publicity for the MUAEA Scholarship.
Scholarship Open for International Student: Australian and international students can apply for these scholarships
Scholarship Description: The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies. The Domestic Postgraduate category of the MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree.
Number of award(s): 50 scholarships are offered. (Domestic: 20 and International: 30)

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? Total offer is of:
-Domestic: $3,000
-International: $5,000

Selection criteria:  The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.

Notification: The outcome of the application will be advised by email and no further correspondence will be entered into.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.

International application form
Domestic application form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 7 January 2016.

Further Official ScholarshipInformation and Application

1. Zakarie abdinasir

October 15, 2015 at 2:04 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore i am went to study computer science may parent have not money which to joinin university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

2. Zakarie abdinasir

October 15, 2015 at 2:09 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

3. Zakarie abdinasir

October 15, 2015 at 2:13 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore i am went to study computer science may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 15, 2015 at 6:08 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa.I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA in related field, please help me. contact me via phone number +252913762852 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

5. fikru abebe

October 16, 2015 at 7:59 AM

My name is fikru abebe from Ethiopia.I graduated by food science and post harvest technology from Hawassa University,Ethiopia in July/2014. I have Bsc Degree in food science and post harvest technology and i want conduct MSc program by food science and technology, food & beverage technology, food processes engineering nad chemical engineering. So I would like to become one of your most selected student from Ethiopia. you can contact me by Phone no: 251917100082 or E-mail:fikruabebe14@gmail.com

6. ibrahim mustafa

October 17, 2015 at 7:51 AM

i am ibrahim from ethiopia and i am 4th year electrical&computerengineering i hope join

7. Roba Kuma

October 21, 2015 at 10:26 AM

hello this is Roba Kuma from Ethiopia Africa. i have Bsc in public health with cGPA of 3.25 from Well known University/Haramaya university after 4 years of learning. currently i am serving the community as head of the health facility and also working in adult OPD ,under 5 OPD and obstetric and gynecology room. i need upgrading my bsc to master program in health related courses especially tropical medicine,epidiomolgy,biostatics, oral health , nursing art and other courses your institution may offer me. please contact me .251913914194/ketimroba@gmail.com

8. ziyad omer

October 24, 2015 at 6:27 PM

hi iam ziyad from Ethiopia, i have BSc of degree in Natural Resource Economics and Management from Mekelle university so i need to continue MBA so contact me phone number +251915720069 Email siyadcumar96@gmail.com

9. isacc

October 26, 2015 at 8:42 PM

I want to got the chance

10. Mohamed ahmed

October 28, 2015 at 8:35 PM

Hello my name is mohamed i need the scholarship i completed secondry school please contact me ma62365@gmail.com or +251937470820

11. Mohamed ahmed

October 28, 2015 at 8:36 PM

Hello my name is mohamed from ethiopia i need the scholarship i completed secondry school please contact me ma62365@gmail.com or +251937470820

12. Denis BAGWIZA

November 3, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Hello,my name is Denis BAGWIZA from BURUNDI and i’m 21 years old.my aim was to study abroad because our universities delay a lot.but short of money doesn’t allow me to reach my aim.please help me.my contact number is +25775421694

13. my name is Dr mohamud

November 3, 2015 at 1:01 PM

my name is mohamoud warsame I’m from somalia I was graduate a high school in somalia but I have an experience about medicine so I would like to give me an scholarship to continue my education

14. ibrahim

November 14, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello, My name Ibrahim Sillah, I’m from Sierra Leone,I need Scholarship please,I have completed my Secondary School Education,i want to be perfect on Information Technology(I.T)My country we lack of I.T Lab and i want to be study it,i have struggle a lot my Parents are poor to be helping me to further my Cause. please i need your support to be part of the Cause.am from a poor family. please help me with Scholarship. I’m waiting to hearing from you. Thanks a lot for your good future.

15. ibrahim

November 14, 2015 at 10:27 AM

Please,You can contact me on my Email:ibrahimsillah76@yahoo.com or usufusillah@gmail.com.GOOD LUCK

16. peter karaba juma jombo

November 20, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Am a south Sudanese doing electrical installation and engineering.

17. Yessuf Adem

November 22, 2015 at 5:47 AM

My Name Yessuf Adem Hussien, I’m from Ethiopia,I have BA Degree in Accounting and Finance from wolaita sodo university. I need completed BSC by Accounting and finance . I’m waiting to hearing from your. Dear scholars/sponsors help me by cell phone +251912939431 or E-mail yessufadem2015@gmail.com

18. abdihalim salad

December 15, 2015 at 11:50 AM

my names abdihalim salad i am somali i need scholarship my parent they dont have a money so i need a help my email abdihalim1994@GMail.com nomper 00252907739865

19. Mohammed fakii

February 18, 2016 at 3:03 PM

My name is mohammed fakii from ethiopia i am civil engineering student in haramaya univercity.

20. indonesiatoprank.com

October 20, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Hello, I enjoy reading throսgh yoᥙr article. Ӏ lіke to wrіte a little comment tօ support ʏou.