The Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship Program In UK, 2016

The Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship Program In UK, 2016

There are up to 25 scholarships will be awarded through The Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship Program for excellent new students of The Dickson Poon School of Law in King’s College. These scholarships are offered for UK, EU and also for international students. Scholarship holder will receive a form of financial support valued of £5,000 per year during the degree program duration, which they successfully are admitted. The deadline for application: for the first round is 31st October 2015, and for the second round is 15th March 2016.

Scholarship Provider

The scholarship hosted by The Dickson Poon School of Law in King’s College London.

Destination Study

The scholarship will be taken in UK.

Country of Applicants

The scholarship is offered for UK, EU and international applicants.

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided available to pursue Undergraduate Degree.

To be eligible:

• Please apply via UCAS for a position on an undergraduate Law program in King’s at the September 2016 commencement (2016 entry).
  • For deferred entry for undergraduate Law program in King’s at September 2017 commencement (or deferred entry 2017), please also apply via UCAS.
  • This scholarship program is open for UK, EU and international applicant.

Scholarship Value

Scholarship winner will receive a form of financial support valued of £5,000 per year during the degree program duration, which they successfully are admitted. Scholarship winner could also receive a complimentary accommodation during their LLB program first year.

Application Deadline

Please no that there are 2 rounds for application. Applicants may only apply once. The deadline for application: for the first round is 31st October 2015, and for the second round is 15th March 2016.

How to Apply

The procedure of applying can be made via online submission. Please email your finished application form to: Dickson-Poon-LLB-Scholarships-at-kcl.ac.uk.

Information about this scholarship, please check the official webpage.

1. Shamshadin kassim Omer

October 15, 2015 at 8:55 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. Nkundamahoro Alphonse

October 17, 2015 at 8:28 AM

My name is Alphonse Nkundamahoro I am Rwandan I have finished secondary school in language my level is A2 I need scholarship to continue my lesson in law or language and maths and communication if is possible.tel number is +250782746230.

3. Ermiyas legese

October 24, 2015 at 6:57 PM

4. Ermiyas legese

October 24, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Hello I’m Ermiyas leges and I’m from Ethiopia.I’m going to studying at Mekell university in the department of philosophy, and l’ll Learn low at the universty of Dickson point b/c of to get better knowledge and to help my developing country in the roll of law and administration to be what I imagined country in my mind, I want your help to ff my big dream and Thank you! Contact me -ermiyaslegese30@gmail.com   251925518890

5. ahmed

October 30, 2015 at 11:25 AM

hi ma name is ahmed nasir my parents cant pay my university bill so iwish to help me out to finish ma education career….thank you

6. abdinasir omar

December 27, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Hello my name is abdinasir Omar I have finished my secondary education and passed my finally exam obtained with an average of 91% at star primary and secondry school in mogadishu somalia I would like to get a medical scholarship “undergraduate” because my country doesn’t have high quality of medical education, I would be appropriate for contacting my email abdinasiromar0@gmail.com or Telphone number +252616734997 on the other my facebook address wish you all the best

7. mohamed

January 15, 2016 at 1:00 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to improve my education please accept request for you help me i want to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come