The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program opens for applications from suitably qualified students. The scholarship is open to all full-time students, as well as to high school seniors that may have awarded acceptance letters for the 2016 academic year.
Worth of Award
- All applicants will get a chance to win $2000 that will be used to cover academic expenses including, but not limited to, tuition fees, books, laptops, and other equipment.
- The three winners with the best applications will be selected and awarded $2000 each to cover the aforementioned expenses.
How to Apply
- All the details pertaining to The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program, including application requirements and application instructions, can be found online via their website
- The scholarship selection will take place once each year, but previous winners should not apply, as they will not be given a chance to win the scholarship a second time.
- If you have any questions or need any clarification regarding the scholarship or the application process, please do not hesitate to get in touch with them using our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The deadline for submitting the applications is 11:59 PM EST, March 31, 2016. Winners will be announced 7 working days after the close of the application process.
The scholarship selection will take place once each year, but previous winners should not apply, as they will not be given a chance to win the scholarship a second time.
Click here for more details and to apply online