The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program For High School Students, 2016

The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program For High School Students, 2016

The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program opens for applications from suitably qualified students. The scholarship is open to all full-time students, as well as to high school seniors that may have awarded acceptance letters for the 2016 academic year.

Worth of Award

• All applicants will get a chance to win $2000 that will be used to cover academic expenses including, but not limited to, tuition fees, books, laptops, and other equipment.
  • The three winners with the best applications will be selected and awarded $2000 each to cover the aforementioned expenses.

How to Apply

• All the details pertaining to The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program, including application requirements and application instructions, can be found online via their website
  • The scholarship selection will take place once each year, but previous winners should not apply, as they will not be given a chance to win the scholarship a second time.
  • If you have any questions or need any clarification regarding the scholarship or the application process, please do not hesitate to get in touch with them using our email address, scholarships@sleeklens.com

Deadline: The deadline for submitting the applications is 11:59 PM EST, March 31, 2016. Winners will be announced 7 working days after the close of the application process.

Click here for more details and to apply online

1. abdirahman

October 19, 2015 at 9:16 AM

Hello my name abdirahman i live in somalia i gratuated high school i want this scholarship please contact me 002524334752 or Gmail. Yes143728@gmail.com

2. Ikran Nor Ali

October 25, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Hi my name is Ikran Nor Ali. I gratuated high school(secondary level ) in 2014-2015. I want to get this opportunity . if you accept me please contact me INC-Bintunuur.

• Ikran Nor Ali

October 25, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Hi my name is Ikran Nor Ali. I gratuated high school(secondary level ) in 2014-2015. I want to get this opportunity . if you accept me please contact me INC-Bintunuur@hotmail.com.

3. Abiy Befikadu Sime

November 1, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Hello! My name is Abiy I am from Ethiopia studing pre-Engineering at Bahir Dar University I want this chance please help me mob +251927149004

4. Hawakoroma

November 9, 2015 at 5:20 PM

Dear sir/madam i am a young sierraleonean who is ready to give all my time and effort to this your noble isstitution and i wil be glad if my wish is granted

5. Ebrima Samateh

November 10, 2015 at 2:07 AM

I first of all greet the entire board of this scholarship program….it is a honor have this opportunity to apply for scholarship I am will to have a quality and better education. As we the African students lack adequate learning facilities and equipment and also education now a days cost money and my father is the only one working in our family as he is working for the feeding shelter and the school expenditure of I and my younger brothers and sisters and as he is now getting older I want to start supporting him before it will be too late and I want to be in a pole position to build a foundation to support my father in all aspects as I lay my hope on education…..so I will be grateful to stand the chance of winning a scholarship to go and learn in a highly recommended educational institute like in Europe. Your faithfully Ebrima.

6. abdikani

December 27, 2015 at 8:54 PM

hi my name is Abdikani I’m Somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district I graduated from Jeerin secondary school located in Taleh now I’m in Sudan and yet I didn’t get a university please let me a chance in order to continue the education and I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me this phone 00249993357731

7. etienne uwiringiyimana

December 30, 2015 at 2:22 PM

Dear sir/madam,I am young Rwandan called Etienne uwiringiyimana.I am interested to be with you when you will give me a chance of to be with you in 2016.I will facilitate your institution to achieve and create the innovation to different sector of your institution.I want to get opportunity,If you accept me please call me to:+250783570786.

8. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 2, 2016 at 11:57 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship .contact me on :+251922319437 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com