Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI),Vilnus, Lithuania- Scholarships, 2016

Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI) is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. This year TISI 2016 will take place during 4-10 July, 2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania. TISI exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.

TISI is organized in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius. Upon completion of the TISI course, the students receive 6 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits, which only stresses the fact that you come to school to learn and are required to do additional preparatory reading before the School starts. The course reading material is published in advance and students are encouraged to get in touch with TISI organizers for additional reading suggestions.
Following a rigorous selection process, selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. TISI seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.

School lectures, seminars, training and field trips provide TISI participants with a unique blend of international and local know-how, while also challenging the students to approach the subject from outside the box and offer novel, previously untested solutions. Since 2010, TISI has welcomed more than 700 youth leaders from around 90 countries worldwide.

Application Deadline:

The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2016.
The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 15 May 2016.

When: 4-10 July, 2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania.

Requirements:

The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35. TISI welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
TI School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis
TISI is for senior students, graduates and young professionals eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country.
The seven-day format offers a powerful mix of an intensive academic schedule, unconference-like atmosphere and continuous peer-to-peer interactions which all makes it into an unforgettable one-week-long adventure.
Fees & Accommodation

The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for TISI 2016 is EUR 600.
The lectures are held at the Mykolas Romeris University student campus.
Application:

The following documents are required in order to complete your application:

1. Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
2. Motivational letter (max 500 words);
3. Completing and submitting the online form.

Application for a scholarship

The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2016.
Students applying for a scholarship will be notified about the results of the selection procedure by 22 May 2016 at the latest.

Non-scholarship application

The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 15 May 2016.
Students will be notified about the results of the selection procedure within two weeks of their application, by 1 June 2016 at the latest.

Upon receipt of your notification, you will be asked to transfer the requisite fee of 600 EUR (in case you are not eligible for a scholarship) to the designated bank account.

E-Mail: admissions@transparencyschool.org

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 Transparency International School on Integrity

1. Selehadin

October 26, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Hello I am Selehadin Gizaw from ethiopia I have a degree with civics graduated from Dila university my GPA is 2.3 now am wanted to study masters program by international r/n please contact me through phone number 0912446808 & email adress selahadin1977@gmail.com good luck!

2. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 26, 2015 at 6:13 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

3. SHONKORA SOLE SONBOLA

October 27, 2015 at 4:28 PM

FIst all im thanks the unveristy for its amazing gift . i have interest to learn if u give me the chance im graduted from hawassa univerist in managment !2006E.C! IM ETHIOPIAN my phone 0926393360

4. tizita melese

October 29, 2015 at 8:21 AM

am tizita melese from addis abeba Ethiopia am graduated from university of gondar in social anthropology i wont to scholarship in your university please help me

5. roba mohammed

October 29, 2015 at 10:57 PM

Hello I am roba mohammed from ethiopia am undergraduate natural science student now am wanted to get scholarship digree program by international r/n please contact me through phone number 0912311796 and email robamohammed0186@gmail.com or robamohammed86@yahoo.com

6. yaasir ismaaciil subagdhame

November 2, 2015 at 3:53 AM

Dearsir/madam,my name is yasser ismael.Am somali and I am 17 years old am a highschool school graduate.please I wud love tohave scholarships from in order for I to pursue my dreams. connect me my Email. subagdhame112@gmail.com please reply me for my email

7. Tesfa Endalu Biru

November 2, 2015 at 9:24 PM

dear/sir/madam.My name is tesfa endalu biru from ethiopia east africa i want to join your university i’m student of accounting at admas university first year please help me.contact via email tesfaendalu@gmail.com or via phone +251920151592 thank you

8. sado ali

November 5, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Hi my name sado ali from somalia lgraduated hight school l needto studyuniversity but lhave not money please request help me give university free email saadolaki@hotmail.com 00252634371447

9. abudu Kamara

November 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Hi Great People, I’m Abudu Kamara, a Liberian. A final year student at the state owned university, the University of Liberia. I will like to continue my study at your great institution of learning. I hope to be selected. I can easy be contacted at the following addresses: abudukamara@yahoo.com, Facebook Abudu Kama Bah Kamara or you easily call the following numbers:+231880922220/+231775191013. Hopefully yours Abudu Kamara.

10. Ibrahim Roba Bude

November 25, 2015 at 4:57 AM

Hi dear Sir I am from Ethiopia and I have been graduated from Jigjiga university in accounting and finance my BA degree. Now I want to study in related field my MAS degree if you give chance to me. contact me through my phone number. 0921473153 and ibrobish @gmail.com

11. Abdulkadir Kasim Farah

December 1, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Hello , My name is Abdulkadir Kasim Farah, from Somalia, I have graduated from Amoud university in Somalia, G.p 3.70 and I have also English Diploma (E.s.l,) now, I live in Hungary. I need to starthe masters. but I don’t have money to keep my master. contact me. my phone number is :+36702018069. Thanks. Abdulkadir Kasim Farah. Budapest _Hungary.

12. Albert matunda

December 27, 2015 at 5:21 AM

I am Albert matunda from kenya,looking for a scholarships to study in any university.Iam from poor family a ordinary level finisher(form 4)with grade B plain.