The Wolfson OCS Scholarship for Kenyans is now open to students from Kenya who want to undertake a one-year taught postgraduate or masters course at the University of Cambridge in UK beginning in October 2016.
Degree: One-year taught postgraduate or Masters
Subject: Any subject
Eligibility and Conditions
- This scholarship is only available for citizens of Kenya
- Applicants should require financial assistance in order to study at Cambridge, and should mark Wolfson College as their first-choice college
- Applicants should intend to return to Kenya at the end of their postgraduate study.
Worth of Award
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend sufficient for a single person (total up to a maximum of £30,000)
Funding partners: Oxford and Cambridge Society of Kenya and Wolfson College
How to Apply
- Initial application must be made to the University of Cambridge via the normal Graduate Admission and Scholarship Application Form. See prospectus for details
- Make it clear in your personal statement in Section B of the GRADSAF how you believe you meet any specific criteria of the scholarship
- In the section on ‘Personal funds’ that you have available, you should include significant income from all sources, including salaries, business profit, rents, dividends etc.
- Scholarships are normally awarded to candidates selected first on financial need, and second on academic strength and potential
Deadline: December 2, 2015.
For more information, and to apply, visit their website by clicking here.