Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship for Masters Students in UK, 2016

Tata.Scholars.072

The Abraaj Scholarship is available to study at a Master’s level for two years at the Royal College of Art in London. Every year, for a period of five years, a cohort of five outstanding scholars will be selected for the scholarship. To be awarded a Scholarship, candidates must demonstrate the potential to change the way people think and behave, and in doing so share the values of Abraaj in working for the betterment of the life and culture of their home countries. The priority application deadline is 13 January 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in all subjects offered at Royal College of Art in London.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing masters degree programme at the Royal College of Art in London.
Scholarship Provider: Abraaj Group
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: Candidates from the 23 countries in which the Abraaj Group operates UAE; Turkey; Mexico; Singapore; Algeria; Brunei; Colombia; Egypt; Ghana; India; Indonesia; Kazakhstan; Kenya, Malaysia; Morocco; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Thailand; and Tunisia.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from UAE, Turkey, Mexico, Singapore, Algeria, Brunei, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa,Thailand and Tunisia can apply for this Abraaj scholarship.

Scholarship Description: The Abraaj Group is recognised as a leading investor in growth markets with a long-standing track record of engaging with stakeholders. Consistent with its desire to be fully integrated in the markets in which it operates, Abraaj is delighted to expand its support of emerging creative talent around the world by working closely with the Royal College of Art in establishing this Scholarsh

Number of award(s): A cohort of five outstanding scholars will be selected for the scholarship.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is awarded every year, for a period of five years.

What does it cover? The Abraaj Scholarship will cover full international tuition fees to study at a Master’s level for two years at the Royal College of Art in London. A significant contribution towards living costs will also be provided.

Selection Criteria: To be awarded a Scholarship, candidates must demonstrate the potential to change the way people think and behave, and in doing so share the values of Abraaj in working for the betterment of the life and culture of their home countries.

Notification: If applicants have not been invited to make an application by May 2016 they should assume they have not been successful.

How to Apply: All applications are to be submitted via the RCA Online Applications website. Students should apply directly to the College and follow the standard MA Application Process. The College will have absolute discretion on whether or not to provide a conditional acceptance. Applicants from all eligible countries will be automatically considered for the scholarship and a shortlist will be invited to make an application.

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: The priority application deadline is 13 January 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. veronica mashuko

November 3, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Where can we apply from?

2. abubeker girma

November 3, 2015 at 7:52 PM

my name is abubeker girma i graduate from wollo university in ethiopia with bsc degree in information technology.i want to join your university,contact me 251920185806 or abubekerg81@gmail.com

November 4, 2015 at 10:23 AM

my name is shafie dorie naleye i gratuate from simad universty in somalia with social seince degrèe in public adminstration i went to join ur university contact me 256791869985 or happyshafie@gmail.com

4. Amelework Tesfaye

November 4, 2015 at 10:25 AM

hello sir/Madam my name is Amelework Tesfaye. I am 28 years old. Thanks a lot for the notice you have informed me to join your scholarship, I’m from Ethiopia and I have first degree in mathematics from Dilla university and I have six years of work experience on related fields and now I am 5th years civil Engineering BSC student in hawassa university, I have interest to continue masters (post graduate) in related field, please help me and my contact address is phone :- +251912059447 or +251925545494 and my e-mail is amelework.tesfaye@yahoo.com. Thank you

5. Mbonigaba Christian

November 5, 2015 at 8:19 PM

6. Mbonigaba Christian

November 5, 2015 at 8:21 PM

Hello, I am called Christian Mbonigaba, I am 25 yers old, I am from Rwanda, I’ ve bewn graduated from the University of Rwanda in Agribusiness with Second Class Upper Division. I want to join this type of scholarship you are offering, my phone number is +250785788572 or by email: mbochrist1@gmail.com

7. najiib mohamed

November 8, 2015 at 9:37 AM

my is najiib i have lave i somalia my finished mugadisho university debartment buplic admistration i have interest this schlarshps please help you my contacts this informations followin Email :najiibmaxamed83@gmail.com or Phone : 252907448886 thaks

8. hello, my name Nabiyu mulugeta. i'm from ethiopia. i have frist degree in construction technology and management from ethiopian university and i have interest to continue master(post graduate) in related fields. please contact - 251919323706 . Email- neb

November 8, 2015 at 12:40 PM

9. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 8:02 AM

hi i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda, i have finished secondary school i need your sponsors in order to continue my study, i have stopped to study because of poor means that i lost school fees ,please help me thanks be blessed. contact:+250782766186

10. Amran farah adan

December 6, 2015 at 2:50 PM

may name’s Amran farah adan ,I am somalia student .I need the scholarship of master degree of busness administration please give me contact bay email Amran5bb@gmail.com or +252907621978.

11. abdi rahman dayr

December 14, 2015 at 9:15 AM

hello i am abdirahman dayr in somalia i am 23 years old i was graduated secondary school for 1 year ago after that i want to be one of your student in scholership and i hope to accept my request plz contack me my phone:: 252 63 3514843 or my email: ibnujikre@gmail.com.good luck

12. abdihalim salad

December 15, 2015 at 11:40 AM

my names abdihalim salad i am somali i am 22 years old i graduate faculty o f commerce and modern managemt i need to contineus my education thank’s for your help call numper00252907739865

13. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am graduated from Adama science and technology university in 2014 /2015 by department of agribusiness and value chain management and know I work in Developmental bank of ethiopia at jimma district since knowledge does not have end I need to join my master degree please invite me my phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou

14. Deribe Lankamo

December 26, 2015 at 8:58 AM

My name is Deribe Lankamo. I’am 24 years old.I’am graduated BSc degree from Arba-Minch University by the department of Statistics. I’am seeking MSc degree at there.But I would like to express the depest gratitude for preparing the good chance for those scholarship seekers like me.my mobile address 09 16 06 69 58/09 63 99 36 23 thank you. By sencerly!!

15. abdi kani

December 26, 2015 at 8:33 PM

my name is abdikani I am somali orginated sool region specially taleh district I have graduated from jeerin secondary school located taleh district now I’m in sudan yet I didn’t get a university please help me in order to continue the education you can contact me this phone 00249993357731

16. belayneh demissie

January 9, 2016 at 1:51 PM

sir/madam I Am Belayneh Demissie From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by chemical engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by chemical engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email Belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

17. Nway Mitiku

February 4, 2016 at 9:06 AM

First of all I want to thanks the government whom endowed this opportunity for students all over the world to study abroad. My name is Nway Mitiku; and from Ethiopia. I will graduate by civil engineering after 4 months from Hawassa university – Ethiopia After my graduation I am interested to specialize my proffesion in structural engineering, archtectural, foundation or high way engineerig in one of yours country university pease contact me by my email address or phone number ‘+251923807805’ I am expecting your quick reply. yours faithfully, Nway Mitiku.