Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships, 2016

Apply For Griffith International Graduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships In Australia, 2016

Loughborough University is offering a number of Africa scholarships for full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa. The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for chosen postgraduate taught course for one year. The selection panel will be looking for the very highest academic achievers, and those who are committed to contributing most to their society when they return home after their course. The closing date for application is 30th April 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Loughborough University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught programme at Loughborough University.
Scholarship Provider: Loughborough University, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
-Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
-Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
-Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
-Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
-Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
-Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved

Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Loughborough University is delighted to announce full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa. These will be known as the Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships. The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded). The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high. Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.

Number of award(s): The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is awarded for one year.

What does it cover? The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).

Selection Criteria: The selection panel will be looking for the very highest academic achievers, and those who are committed to contributing most to their society when they return home after their course. The panel will also be looking for those who clearly demonstrate a full understanding of the costs involved in coming to the UK and can demonstrate that they have strong motivation and the initiative to be able to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.

Notification: All those applying will be notified of the outcome of their application by email by the end of May at the latest. The outcome will be either that your application is shortlisted, or your application was unsuccessful.

How to Apply: The application form should be returned by post, fax or email. Note: That Scholarship Applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a Place at the time of submission (this offer may be Conditional or unconditional). Applicants do not submit the scholarship application until they have received their offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all Parts of the form are completed in full.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The closing date for application is 30th April 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. SAFFIATOU BAH

November 6, 2015 at 6:33 PM

pLEASE NOTIFY ME

2. Sultan mohammed

November 7, 2015 at 5:42 AM

My name is sultan mohammed. I am 23 years old. I got Bsc in plant science from jimma university of ethiopia. I want to get scholarship to learn Msc in plant science. Dear scholars/sponsors help me by cell phone 251921100942 email address sultanmuhammed4@gmail.com Thank for provided us such an interesting programme.

3. cyuzuzo omar

November 9, 2015 at 10:40 AM

i need to study hard and if you accept my request i may do my best

4. Nurahmrd sultan shura

November 9, 2015 at 3:16 PM

my name is nurahmed sultan. i am graduated from wollo university kombolcha institute of technology(kiot).i have BSC degree in chemical engineering and i want to made MSC in uk. if you select me,i am fully interested to learn there.thanks for your help.

5. fikadu assefa

November 10, 2015 at 7:38 PM

fikadu assefa ,I am from Ethiopia ,l am 4 year know ,I am learning know in mekelle unviersity science bachelor of degree in applyed Geology or Earthscince then I am intersting in your scholar ship then if you are intersting to select me ,use my phone to contact me 0927760003 ,please notify me.

6. IBRAHIM SANTIGIE KAMARA

November 12, 2015 at 12:19 AM

Ibrahim santigie kamara,am in sierra leone am 15 years,am still in senious secondary level and if you select me,i am full interested to learn there,thanks for your help.

7. Meron Teshome Siyum

November 12, 2015 at 9:52 AM

It’s good opportunity. i need too the scolarship on masters program. and a’m from ethiopia if ur willing to accept me please inbox to me on ma email tnx!

• Anonymous

November 12, 2015 at 10:18 AM

my name is Omar B. gassama. iam 27 years of age.I am from Gambia west Africa .I am graduated in the Gambia college studying mathematics and sciences ,I need to further to get my bsc in maths and biology

• Omar b gassama

November 12, 2015 at 10:20 AM

8. Omar b gassama

November 12, 2015 at 10:36 AM

my name is omar B .Gassama.I’m from Gambia west Africa .I studied in the Gambia college doing Higher teachers’ certificate and with primary teachers certificate so I need to further to get my BSC in maths and science. my email is omarbgassama@yahoo.com and my phone no is +2206845790

9. Milkias Kebede

November 12, 2015 at 1:58 PM

My name is Milkias Kebede from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in accounting from Admas University College Debre Zeit Campus. Dear Scholar /Sponsor if you select me, I would like to made MBA in UK. I THANK YOU! “for more information call me 251924611414 or 251114335344 or 251114336296

10. my name is Getachew Biyazen

November 12, 2015 at 7:33 PM

iam getachew biyazen ,from ethiopia .i have graduated in bahirdar health science colleg in medical labratory technitioan&if you have seldcted me i have fully interested to follow your program as you want.tanks so much.

11. Michael A. T. Lissah

November 13, 2015 at 12:19 AM

Please Help Me To Meet My Dream

12. Shewazer Shoga

November 13, 2015 at 3:13 PM

my name is Shewazer Shoga . i an 26 years old. i got Bed in physics from Jimma university of Ethiopia. i want to get scholarship to learn Msc in physics . Dear scholar / sponsors help me by cell phone +251932565043 email address shewazers@gmail.com suchan interesting proframme.

13. JAMES RICHMOND WINSANG MCGEE

November 16, 2015 at 1:35 PM

MY NAME IS JAMES R W MCGEE FROM LIBERIA. I AM A MALE AND A LIBERIAN. ALL MY LIFE, I HAVE DREAMS OF STUDDING AVIATION, AND TO BECOME A GREAT PILOT. BUT MY COUNTRY IS NOT OFFERING THE COURSE FIRSTLY, AND MY PARENT DON’T HAVE THE MONEY TO SUPPORT ME OUT THERE….. AND MY DREAMS ARE DYING ….PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE….. I REALLY NEED IT

14. ASSANI MUSAFIRI

November 17, 2015 at 10:43 AM

Hi,dear! My name is ASSANI MUSAFIRI,from BURUNDI i’m 25 years old,i have graduated in health science at hight institute of Uvira in the Democratic Repubic of Congo (DRC) in medical technical. I want to get scholarship to develop our African country if we return after stadying. please if you are intersting to me select me,use my phone number to contact me on: +257 75 309 077 or my email address: assanim65@gmail.com please,i beg you notify me

15. dear my name is ebrahim .from ethiopia.I have Bsc degree in electrical and computer engineering from jimma university. i need to study Msc if i get the chanec from your university.please contact me phone no +2519856132. i an from ethiopia

December 4, 2015 at 8:19 PM

i am fully intersetd to study .if i get the chance .

16. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 6:39 AM

i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney i am interested to request u helper or sponsors because i have finished my secondary school but i have lost a money to continue my study please i need your opportunities so thanks for waiting your answer contact:+250782766186

17. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 6:41 AM

i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda

18. Branly nzihindura

December 6, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hello, my name Branly, I’m 23 and I finished my secondary studies with success and I would like to pursue university studies qualities to the end to serve my country Burundi. I beg you to grant me this oportunity. My email: nzihibranly@gmail.com

19. onilimor Simon Tichutab

December 8, 2015 at 10:50 AM

Hi my name is Simon and I completed the University of Cape coast, Ghana were I obtained a degree in Economics and mathematics. I will like to pursue further studies in economics and I want you to help me get a scholarship. Thanks

20. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 3:48 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am from Ethiopia . and I am graduated by department of agribusiness and value chain management from Adama science and technology university. and know I work in Developmental bank of ethiopia at jimma district since knowledge does not have end I need to join lough borough university graduate school develop African trust . please invite me. my phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou

21. gemeda sime

December 22, 2015 at 9:41 PM

my name is Gemeda sime,I’m from Ethiopia i graduate from Adama Science and Technology university by Electrical Engineering (communication) in BSC. i need some related course regarding to this field.In order to get this big opportunity pleas inform me by 0922326241 or gemedasime2145@gmail.com. 10Q for your inviting this scholarship.

22. chala

December 23, 2015 at 1:57 PM

I am chala eba from Ethiopia .I have Bachelor degree in construction technology and management at EIABC. I looking for further study in sustainable environmental management .I glad if I get the chance for scholarship

23. ubah

December 27, 2015 at 8:20 PM

hi my name is ubah mahamed from ethopia I wana to apply for this scholarship I’m Bsc nursing degree in last year plz contact me in this email ubax.axmed@hotmail.com thanks

24. barwaqo

December 27, 2015 at 8:27 PM

hi my name is barwaqo mahamed from ethopia I have 12 gread I want to apply for this scholarship in degree plz contact me in this email barwaqomohammed804@gmail.com

25. Addae Gideon Amaniampong

December 30, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Hello, am Gideon Amaniampong Addae from Ghana seeking an undergraduate scholarship to be able to further up my education to greater height. Please you can contact me on +233544730150 or email me on amaniampongaddae@gmail.com. I would be highly honoured if am given a chance to win a scholarship to be able to further up my education to greater height.

26. winnifred Turay

January 5, 2016 at 8:43 AM

Greetings in the name of God , am Winifred Turay and from sierra Leone am interested in the scholarship that you people offer am not a degree holder am just from high school but I really want to do something for my country and I pray u people will consider me thanks and stay bless

27. winnifred Turay

January 5, 2016 at 8:45 AM

hello , am Winifred Turay and from sierra Leone am interested in the scholarship am not a degree holder am just from high school but I really want to do something for my country and I pray u people will consider me thanks and stay bless

28. samuel deressa haile

January 8, 2016 at 9:46 AM

i am graudute ardaita center of excallence college dep.cooperative accounting &auditing when select them iam ready to learn

29. belayneh demissie

January 9, 2016 at 1:53 PM

sir/madam I Am Belayneh Demissie From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by chemical engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by chemical engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email Belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

30. Tamirat Anjulo

January 27, 2016 at 1:50 PM

My name is Tamirat Anjulo Debena. I am from SNNPRs Ethiopian & I have LL.B Law 1st degree . Now I need LL.M law free & fully funded scholarship.Thanks for your positive replies.My phone =+251912256989, Email= malalamiracle@gmail.com Tamirat Anjulo