Scholarships for African Students at Graduate Institute in Switzerland, 2016

Scholarship (1)

The Graduate Institute, Geneva offers need-based scholarships to students from Africa to undertake a MA or PhD in its discipline: international history, international economics, political science/international relations, anthropology and sociology of development, international law, and development economics. There are 20 scholarships available for one year renewable for the period of study. The application deadline is 15 January, 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Studies, Development Studies, Political Science, International Economics, International Law, International History, Anthropology and Sociology of Development, Development Economics.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master and PhD programme at the Graduate Institute, Geneva.
Scholarship Provider: The Graduate Institute, Geneva, Switzerland
Scholarship can be taken at:  Switzerland
Accreditation: Swiss

Eligibility: Candidates need to demonstrate strong financial needs and very good performance in their studies. Bachelor needs to be in one of the study subjects above.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Scholarship is open for African students.

Scholarship Description: Tuition fees exemption and allowance to support cost of living in Geneva Switzerland.

Number of award(s): There are 20 scholarships available for students.

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are available for one year renewable for the period of study.

What does it cover? Scholarships cover tuition fees and cost of living.

Selection criteria: Scholarships are awarded on need-based.

Notification: Applicants will be notified in March.

How to Apply: Apply to a study programme online.

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15 January, 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. abdi rahman dayr

December 14, 2015 at 7:52 AM

hello my name is abdirahman dayr i was graduated secondary school in somalia country for 2 years ago i want to be your student scholership in this year and i hope to accept my request plz contact me phone:242 63 3514843 or email:ibnujikre@gmail.com

2. tewodros abera

December 15, 2015 at 8:59 PM

3. tewodros abera

December 15, 2015 at 9:02 PM

i graduates in this year 2005/16 by hydraulic and water resource engineering from haramaya university(ethiopia).contact me by teddyabera21@gmail.com

4. Nsengimana Charles

December 16, 2015 at 7:26 AM

I am Nsengimana Charles graduate from University of Rwanda, college of arts and social sciences, school of Law, with second class honor upper division and I hereby request for a scholarship so as to continue in LLM program. My email is ncharles2020@gmail.com, and my phone number is 250785569747. Best regards.

5. korsa senbeto

December 16, 2015 at 6:36 PM

hello my name is korsa senbeto from Ethiopia. I have BA degree by management graduated in2015 cumulative GPA 3.88. I would like to study mcs by international economics in geneva. please contact me 251917429663 thanks

6. walelign debeb

December 18, 2015 at 12:52 PM

my name is walelign debeb.I have graduated my BA degree in geography and Environmental studies from Debre Markos university,Ethiopia with great distinction grade.I deeply need and have ambitious to pursue my master degree.I hope you will give me due consideration!! thank you. please contact me at mail : debeb.walelign@yahoo.com/phone +251910846223

7. Menur murad

December 19, 2015 at 11:53 AM

My name is menur murad am 22 years old am graduated from aksum university in applid biology bachlor degree i live in ethiopian addis ababa.i want to get scholar from swizerland univesity by helth scince please.10q. E-mail menurmurad2008@gmail.com +251922963547

8. Menur murad

December 19, 2015 at 11:54 AM

My name is menur murad am 22 years old am graduated from aksum university in applid biology bachlor degree i live in ethiopian addis ababa.i want to get scholar from switzerland univesity by helth scince please.10q. E-mail menurmurad2008@gmail.com +251922963547

9. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am graduated by department of agribusiness and value chain management in 2014 /2015 G.C by BSc and since knowledge does not have end I need to join my master degree please invite me my phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou

10. mahamed

December 22, 2015 at 7:10 PM

i am mahamed abdi i have studies Bsc in human nutrition from on of the best universities in ethiopia and i am single so i am highly interesting to get this chance encouragely contact me mahamed249249@gmail.com

11. Bezaye Girma

December 23, 2015 at 3:12 PM

I am an ethiopian, age 22 just graduated with a degree of bachelor of arts. But with a desire to continoue with my studies to get more things and knowledge.I write to apply for the scholarship to study in the above post. Looking forward to hearing from you. Your sincerely,Bezaye

12. Aklilu Ermias

December 24, 2015 at 11:14 AM

dear .scholarship first off all thank you about this golden chance.my name is Aklilu Ermias Hibebo from Ethiopia .i’m 24 year old i have B.A(Bachlore) of Accounting field in rift vally unv .i want to learn my related field .please to share more information about my email hambo3durame@gmail.com and my mobil 0916621325.cu best regards

13. Aklilu Ermias

December 25, 2015 at 10:31 AM

first off thank you for this golden chance .my name Aklilu Ermias from Ethiopia .i ‘m B A accounting frm rifft vally unv 2014 G.c in this time working micro finance insistition in teller postion .i want to learn MA programme by related field please to share more information about my email hambo3durame@gmail.com and my phone line 0916621325 . the best regards !!

14. abdikani

December 26, 2015 at 8:47 PM

my name is abdikani I am somali originated from sool region specially for taleh district I graduated from a secondary school located in taleh now I’m in Sudan yet I didn’t get a university please help me in order to continue the education you can call me this phone 00249993357731 thank you for your chance

15. abdikani

December 26, 2015 at 8:53 PM

sorry I have gotten what i would learn I I would like to learn business and management thank u

16. Dawit Girma

December 28, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I am Dawit from Ethiopia,I am 12 grade completed student& please give this chance.I wanna continue my education&change my life but I can do this ‘coz financially I am poor….(Jesuslvme29@gmail.com)my email address. Tank You!!

17. Dawit Girma

December 28, 2015 at 11:13 AM

18. Aklilu Ermias

December 28, 2015 at 6:46 PM

first off all thank u for all. my name is Aklilu Ermias from Ethiopia.i”m graduate B.A accounting from rifft vally unv.then i would like to go for master program in the same field if yuo select me please contact by 0916621325 and hambo3durame@gmail.com.thank you

19. Mr, sintayehi Gudeta

December 28, 2015 at 7:16 PM

my name sintayehu gudeta ,I am 24 yaers old and I have got BA degre in economics from wollo university in 2006 (2014) with great destination if you give the chance to study I very happy for more contact me with the phone no 251926089132

20. Nuwamanya Johnan

December 29, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Am Nuwamanya johnan from uganda, am a senior six graduate i really need that schlorship to study in switzerland Thnank u! ma phone number z +256703792895

December 29, 2015 at 7:28 PM

my name is aman kedir jara from ethiopis. I have bachlor of degree in law from jimma university in ethiopia and i want to serve the public in this world. I want to study master of laws in your country. my phone number is 0916047835 or 0912811463. email . amankedir62@yahoo.com

22. Eyasu Fitamo

January 1, 2016 at 4:29 PM

hello,my name is eyasu fitamo from Ethiopia i have Bsc degree i want study Msc at this scholarships. please help me. my contact +251916025840

23. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 2, 2016 at 11:45 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship,.contact me on :+251922319537 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com

24. KedirAhmed

January 3, 2016 at 4:44 PM

Hello i am KedirAhmed from Ethiopia I am interested with your scholarship and please contact me with +251917458727 or kedirahmed999@gmail.com

January 3, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Hallo, dear graduate institute, Geneva, Switzerland, my name is BERIHU MESELE.I have Bachelor of arts degree in Sociology from Addis Ababa university, Addis Ababa,Ethiopia and I am seeking a scholarship. and I am kindly ask you to consider me. address; +251932202577 Email:mybrothersami100@gmail.com

26. waheed Opeyemi

January 4, 2016 at 6:28 AM

My name is opeyemi from Nigeria I want a scholarship to study in Switzerland

27. Ephrem temesgen desta

January 7, 2016 at 11:30 AM

my name is ephrem temesgen i am from Ethiopia. I graduated BA degree in management. Please contact mobile:0918081753

28. samuel deressa haile

January 8, 2016 at 10:08 AM

i am gruadute ardaite atvet college departement of cooperative accounting&audinting when select me iam ready learn, phone number0932112713

29. mohamed

January 9, 2016 at 12:36 PM

iam bsc holder of public health and iam too eager to study related fields so let me get this chance my phone0936070463/ugundhe99@gmail.com waiting from you for any chance please

30. Jane Carol

January 11, 2016 at 9:47 PM

am a 23 years single mother in uganda. completing my bachelors degree in law in may this year.i would love to have a scholarship in masters for development economics

31. Melese Reta

January 13, 2016 at 6:10 AM

Hello sir/madam,my nama is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.I was graduated in Civil Engineering from Jimma Uniniversity with B.Sc.degree.I wanna to get this scholarship opportunity to study my M.Sc.please contact me by: phone number:+251912810451 or Email:melukoo2013@gmail.com thank you with best regards!!

32. kumlegn Ayalew

January 13, 2016 at 10:16 AM

hello my name is kumlegn Ayalew Abebe from Ethiopia i do have graduated from Dire Dawa University by BA Degree in Political Science and International Relation and I’m scored 3.14GPA so it is golden chance to up grade my professional skills too. pls intend me to this scholarship

33. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 4:06 PM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed my secondary school at year2015 I want to continue my education I am student poor please accept please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com

34. tibebu geremew

January 17, 2016 at 6:24 AM

i am tibebu geremew from ethiopia and if you have voluntar please give me chance in and contact me in this address +251913811838 or mail tibebugeremew1@gmail.com

35. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 18, 2016 at 10:37 AM

My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for Backelor degree related to business management and procurement ).please contact me by Phone Number: +25771125851 or My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

36. Marango Timothy barasa

January 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Am from Kenya ,Doing certified public accountant, C.P.A ,am intrested in doing international Economics please give a chance to fulfil my dream, will be much pleasure to me ,to study abroad thank you my phone number 0726157779

37. Anguyo Raymond

January 19, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Hi, Am Anguyo Raymond from uganda, a 2nd year student of bachalor degree in economics. am seeking a scholarship for master’s degree. please help!

38. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 20, 2016 at 4:08 PM

Hi! I’m glad t see your message. This is your numb? Tell me baby do you have th adress Whats app? Facebook. What about you baby? Happy new year My heart. Prince

39. Temesgen Fekadu

January 20, 2016 at 6:49 PM

My name is Temesgen Fekadu from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Wollega University by Hydraulic & water resources Engineering with distiniction in 2015. I seek to apply to your ascholarship program to upgrade my education leve in one of your University. Contact me by e-mail:temefeke@gmail.com or +251917845997

40. Barako Boru

January 25, 2016 at 4:24 PM

Barako Boru from Ethiopia study at Wolaita Sodo University graduated class of 2016 by physics.If I get the chance contact with me abdiboru092@gmail.com

January 28, 2016 at 7:52 AM

hello my name is Eyasu agalo iam from Ethiopia I want to start masters programm if it is give me a chance of scholarship and thanks alof for this chance contact with my address number 0916102556 and email eyasuagalo@yahoo.com

42. Chala Seba

January 28, 2016 at 8:01 AM

Hello, my name is Chala Sebba from Ethippia. I graduate from Madda walabu Unibersity in 2015 with Civil Engineering. Now I want to do my masters by civil engineering in your University. pleace, contact me with my email chala.d.sebba@gmail.com or phone number +251916184510

43. hana worku

January 29, 2016 at 1:43 PM

I am 4 year architectural and urban planing student pls give this chance my address is +251911998954 .

44. yasin cise yusuf muse

February 16, 2016 at 8:28 AM

45. yasin cise yusuf muse

February 16, 2016 at 8:29 AM

i am somali studen i end hi school 2014 i want scholar ship b/c i dont abilty tu stdy mony uneversty thanks 00252907652695