UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Scholarship, 2016

Apply For 2016 Ailsa Mellon Bruce Visiting Senior Fellowship in USA

UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme is available for course on in Educational Methodologies – Youth At-Risk: Preventing Student Dropouts and Facilitating Reintegration”. Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel. Applicants must be high-level educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors, lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in relevant fields. The application deadline is 1 December 2015.

Study Subject(s): Fellowships are awarded for Educational Methodologies – Youth At-Risk: Preventing Student Dropouts and Facilitating Reintegration”.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for variety of training courses in Israel.
Scholarship Provider: Government of Israel and UNESCO
Scholarship can be taken at: Israel

Eligibility:
-High-level educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors, lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in relevant fields;
-Be proficient in reading and writing in the language of instruction; (if the language of instruction is not the mother tongue, a certificate of language proficiency must be provided);
-Be not more than 50 years of age

Scholarship Open for International Students: The students from Africa (Botswana, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Rep. of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe) and Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Suriname) can apply for these fellowships.

Scholarship Description: In order to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries through intensive training and to enhance international understanding and friendship 0among peoples of the world and the people of Israel, the Government of Israel is placing at the disposal of UNESCO a number of fellowships for the benefit of certain Member States (especially the least developed countries) within the framework of the UNESCO Fellowship Programme. Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel, conducted under the sponsorship of the MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? Facilities offered by the MASHAV (Israel): Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation (MASHAV) will assume costs relating to:
-Registration and tuition frees;
-Accommodation (Room and Board); and
-Health insurance and basic medical care (This does not include dental care, glasses, and chronic illnesses).
-Accommodations: Participants will reside at Ramat Rachel Hotel on the outslirts of Jerusalem 2 people per room.
-Facilities offered by UNESCO:
-UNESCO will cover international travel expenses (at the most economical airfare) within the framework of the 2014-2015 Fellowships Programme; and
-One-time special allowance amounting to US$100.
(Note: Expenses such as the processing of visa, accommodation, meals and insurance during transit and/or prolonged stay in Israel are not covered by this fellowship.)

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: The final selection of the fellowship beneficiaries will be made by the MASHAV (Israel). Candidates not informed of their selection 15 days prior to the starting date of the course (i.e, 16 March 2016)should consider that their applications have not been approved in the selection process (i.e no specific letter will be addressed to those not selected)

How to Apply: All applications, indicating clearly the course for which candidates are applying, should be endorsed by the relevant Government body (such as the National Commission or Permanent Delegation) and must be made on a MASHAV Fellowship Application form. Each Member State can nominate a maximum of two (2) candidatures. Applications should be sent to Mr. Bantchev, Chief of the Participation Programme and Fellowships Section Fellowships only by e-mail. The applications should be submitted with the following attachments:
-MASHAV Application Form, duly completed;
-Certified copies of diploma(s);
-Certificate of language proficiency; and
-A medical certificate of good health*. Do not submit a medical examination report at this stage.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1 December 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Getahun Hiluf

November 6, 2015 at 10:25 AM

I have graduated with LL.B degree from Mekelle University of Ethiopia. I would like to continue my LL.M which I could not afford by my own resources. would you help me please!! If so I would be happy. further, I do have enough work experiences in such area. Please contact me with my e-mail address. thanks for your being generous.

2. kalaluka kalaluka

November 6, 2015 at 10:39 AM

congratulations

3. Abdulai Sesay

November 6, 2015 at 11:23 AM

I want to study I.C.T

4. MUHEREZA OBEDI

November 6, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Hello. am Muhereza obedi from Uganda. I completed Uganda Advanced level of Education., with 11points but i could not find way to University because of luck school tuition. Therefore if you help me, i would like to study business related course like Economics ,Business Administration or political science because it’s what i need to change my self and my country Uganda and to help also the community around me through the skills i will get from University. I will be very grateful if you help me with chance.contact me on +256785016756. E-mail muherezao@yahoo.com. Thank you.am look for to here from you.

5. Marta afera

November 6, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Hello,my name is Marta afera am 28, i got my degree from Bhir Dar University in Pedagogical science with composit Geography,i have more than four years teaching experiance at d/t private teachers college & now am working gov’t education office am interested to be part of ur trainer thankyou for giving the chance!

6. Sultan mohammed

November 6, 2015 at 9:47 PM

My name is sultan mohammed.I got Bsc in plant science from jimma university of ethiopia. I want to get scholarship to learn Msc in plant science. Dear scholars/sponsers help me by : cell phone 251921100942 email address sultanmuhammed4@gmail.com

7. alfred silvan

November 6, 2015 at 9:55 PM

Hello, my is Alfred slivan icompleted my a level education with 9points . And iscored C phy, B bam ,B chemst B andB+ biology plz take my contact no for further notification sir, 0655785132

8. abdoulie bah

November 8, 2015 at 11:56 AM

i graduated from senior secondary school but i cloud not move to the next level due to financial problem …iam really ineed of your help

9. shifare.kahsay@gmail.com

November 9, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Hello; i am shifare kahsay from ethiopia. I have Bsc degree by electrical and computer engineering (power stream), i am interested to be part of ur trainer, inorder to stuby master degree by related depar’ts, i need ur help relly, pls, contact me by: shifare.kahsay@gmail.com or +251925445304 thank you.

10. shifare.kahsay@gmail.com

November 9, 2015 at 4:16 PM

Hello; i am shifare kahsay from ethiopia. I have Bsc degree by electrical and computer engineering (power stream), i am interested to be part of ur trainer, inorder to study master degree by related depar’ts, i need ur help relly, pls, contact me by: shifare.kahsay@gmail.com or +251925445304 thank you.

11. Ivy Mubanga

November 9, 2015 at 9:06 PM

My Names Are Ivy Mubanga From Zambia And Would Really Appreciate If I Was Given An Opportunity To Study Abroad Under A Scholarship. You Can Contact Me On 0969631782 May God Bless Your Works And Good Hands.

12. Benjamin Smith

November 10, 2015 at 3:20 AM

My name is Benjamin Smith from Sierra leone. I believed God can do it for me to have this scholarship in Jesus name. Amen

13. bikila kebena

November 10, 2015 at 11:17 AM

I am graduated with bsc degree with construction technology and management at madawalabu university in 2015 and am from Ethiopia, here is my c’phone number 251917848977.

14. aregahegn daniel

November 10, 2015 at 8:28 PM

i’m aregahegn daniel from ethiopia.i have bsc degree in natural resource management from wolaita sodo university.i wanna be your trainer if you give me achance.

15. eyoel kebede

November 11, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I have an interest to join this scholar ship I have BA degree in psychology Iam from Ethiopia phone 0913936468

16. wondemagegn abayneh

November 11, 2015 at 4:16 PM

my name is wondemagegn abayneh from ethiopia i have 6 years natural science teaching expriance in diffrent non governmental and goveremental school also know i am 3rd year economics students in rv univetsty i hope to join your scholar ship please contact me 0913557425 or wondesen2012@gmail.com

17. Milkias Kebede

November 12, 2015 at 2:49 PM

my name is Milkias kebede from Ethiopia. I would like to enjoy by your scholarship.I have BA degree in accounting from Admas university college . 251924611414

18. Bedassa Beyene

November 14, 2015 at 3:15 PM

I am Bedassa Beyene from Ethiopia with LL.B in 2009 from Hawassa University.Currently i want to continue to learn LL.M. I am 31 years old.For all my line is Bakakogeleta@gmail.com or 251921344988.Thank you.

19. zayid ismail

November 16, 2015 at 10:18 AM

sir/madam I am zayid ismail from somalia am wanna to joing this scholarship am graduated high school am wanna to study computer engineering please contact me my email:::: zayidismail@gmail.com or phone::: 252634677447 thank you i wish you accept me

November 18, 2015 at 1:28 PM

I am Daniel from Ethiopian . I am preparatory student . l would like to study medicine ,please contact me. thanks I am sure you will choose me

November 18, 2015 at 1:29 PM

my phone 251910097579

November 21, 2015 at 4:18 PM

I pass my warmly greeting to you in the name of our Almighty father amen. my name is Majur Chol Khor a journalist working with local Radio station known as Radio Jonglei 95.9 Fm in Jonglei State South Sudan Bor please am seeking for scholarship my cell phone number is +211955803792 and my email address is majurcholkhor@gmail.com

23. Gemechu Dufera

November 29, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Hello! dear there,my name is Gemechu Dufera from Ethiopia. I graduated from wollega university by applied chemistry last year(2014/15).I scored 3.17 cumulative point out of four(4) with a difficult economic problem of my family.Now,i look for scholarship to go further and take Msc with this or related field of study.there fore, give me this chance.You may contact me through email address gemechem2007@gmail.com or phone number +251915697504.thank you!

24. Emmanuel Dawa

November 30, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Hi am Emmanuel Dawa from Uganda,i completed my Ordinary level but due to financial issues i can’t go on with studies,so i wish u could give me this opportunity in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,amen.thanks call me on +256775114674

25. HABUMUGISHA Jean Marie Vianney

December 5, 2015 at 6:56 AM

Hello dear, i am Habumugisha Jean Marie Vianney from Rwanda, i would like to enjoy by your scholarship I have finished secondary level but due to financial issues i could n’t go with my stdies, i need your help thanks

26. Abraham Bakindo Joel Stephen

December 9, 2015 at 7:35 AM

27. Abraham Bakindo Joel Stephen

December 9, 2015 at 7:45 AM

I thank UNESCO for the best work they are doing and let God bless your hands and activities, now my question, how do you help me to complete my studies and reach my obligation while i lost my poor father in this useless and destructive war in South Sudan. Contact me on +211955516191 / +211912952093. Thanks yours faithfully

28. paul mugabe

December 9, 2015 at 2:09 PM

hello my name is Mugabe jPaul am live in Rwanda please i need the scholarship my adress Mail Paulwalkermugabe@gmail.com and 250727435076 thanks

29. Tolesa Diriba Urga

December 20, 2015 at 3:54 PM

my name is TOLESA DIRIBA URGA and I am graduated from Adama science and technology university by department of agribusiness and value chain management in 2014/2015 by BSc and since knowledge does not have end I need to learn my master degree please invite me my phone number 0922698437 and email address robetolegute5@gmail.com thankyou

30. mahmoud

December 21, 2015 at 5:25 PM

my names mahmoud i staying somaliland i would like to study business admanstration if i get this university i can change my country thank you

31. AWTACHEW DAGNEW

December 26, 2015 at 3:37 AM

Am AWTACHEW DAGNEW from ETHIOPIA.I have Bsc in nursing with great distinction graduated from Mekelle uinversty And i want be study in any health related fild.If you so mind u can text by email awtada21@gmail.com

32. abdi kani

December 26, 2015 at 7:40 PM

my name is I gratuated jeerin secondry school in taleh district sool region I am somali I would like to study bussines specially bussines managemen now I am in sudan plse contact me 249993357731

33. Verry nice page to b visited

January 4, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Verry nice page

34. mohamed

January 14, 2016 at 6:51 AM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school I want to scholarship program please give me chance i want to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com

35. mohamed

January 14, 2016 at 6:53 AM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school I want to give me chance please I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com

36. mohamed

January 14, 2016 at 6:56 AM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school I want to chance please accept i want to learn Engineering telecommunication please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com

37. ENATHA CYUZUZO