2016-2019 Bank of England African/African-Caribbean Scholarship for study in UK

2016-2019 Bank of England African/African-Caribbean Scholarship for study in UK

Application Deadline: Sunday 21st February 2016

The Bank of England and the Windsor Fellowship are offering students from a black or mixed African/Caribbean background a scholarship programme to financially support you whilst at university.

The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2016.

Eligibility Requirements:

The programme is open to:

• students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
  • at least 260 UCAS points
  • household income below £50,000
  • You must be planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2016.

Benefits

• Successfully apply, and you could receive up to £33,000 over the course of your undergraduate degree, as a contribution towards your living expenses and other costs of study.
  • You’ll also be offered two paid summer internships with us, as well as other skills training and support throughout your time at university.
  • For 2016 entry, Bank of England is offering up to three scholarships for students from the United Kingdom.

The programme will provide you with:

• Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree.
• Paid summer internships.
• Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of the Bank of England team.

Timeline:

• Application deadline Sunday 21st February 2016

• Those who are successful at this stage will be invited to a Video Interview by Thursday 3rd March 2016

• Those who are successful at this stage will be invited to an Assessment and Development Centre Interview with Windsor Fellowship during the period 21st March – 23rd April 2016

• The final stage assessment, with the Bank of England during the first week of May 2016

• Awards made by 13th May 2016

Apply Now for the Bank of England Afro-Caribbean Scholarships

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Bank of England Afro-Caribbean Scholarships

January 27, 2016 at 8:33 PM

sir/madam I am gidaju petros From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by accounting on augest 2014 with GPA 3.50.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by accounting or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email petrosgidaju@ yahoo.com phone 251916056515i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

2. juhar hassen ali

January 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM

I Am juhar hassen From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna thank the government whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by water resource and irrigation engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. i have great respect and passion to the community as we has long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email johassen93@gmail.com. i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community thanks with best regards.

3. Abdilahi makarani

January 30, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Dear sir/madam.I am a kenyan citizen aged 20 years and having completed my o level education and done well,i am here by applying for this great honoured scholarship to extend my academic dreams to higher level through your scholarship program which i hope i will be choosen as one of the beneficiery as i am well fitted with your conditions.i am looking forward to your approval.email me at maxwelabdul019@gmail.com or +254701361500

4. kirungi charline ursula

February 2, 2016 at 7:21 AM

Hello my name is kirungi charline aged 21 from Uganda.i enjoy sports basketball.iam really interested in the scholarship. I would love to do piloting it will be my joy to do pilot my dream please.thanxs.

5. Grecian Elias

February 6, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Hie Am Grecian Elias from Malawi. Am very interested in the scholarship. Currently am a primary school teacher with a certificate in primary school education. My contact number is +265882233197 or email grecianelias1995@gmail.com.

6. Daniel Berhe

February 24, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Hello my name is Daniel Berhe I am from from Ethiopia and I want to study helth science and related joining at your Universities so please help me if you help me I will reach in the greatest levels . danielberhe16@gmail.com 251914000233 Thank you!

7. umer mifta

March 2, 2016 at 8:34 PM

hello Dr my name is Umer mifta l from Ethiopia now l study at wollo university DVM l need to study related or other science field at your university please contact me by phone 0932455426 email umddrrkum@gmail.com THINK YOU!!!