2016 Lord Walston Scholarship for African Students at University of East Anglia in UK

University of East Anglia is awarding Lord Walston Scholarship for African students. Scholarship is awarded to undertake MA Agriculture and Rural Development, the MSc Environment and International Development or the MSc Climate Change and International Development programme. The Scholarship covers full fees and maintenance (living expenses).

School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | UK

Level: Master’s degree

Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for the following programmes: MA Agriculture and Rural Development, the MSc Environment and International Development or the MSc Climate Change and International Development.

Deadline: 16 March 2016.

Funded By: University of East Anglia, UK

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Lord Walston Scholarship for African Students is targeted Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire,

One Scholarship may be available, on the basis of academic excellence, for applicants from Africa who are working in natural resource based projects (agriculturalist/natural resource) applying for a place on the MA Agriculture and Rural Development, the MSc Environment and International Development or the MSc Climate Change and International Development.

‣ The  for African Students covers Full Fees and Maintenance (living expenses).

‣ All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date.

‣ Successful applicants will be contacted by the admissions department.

Scholarship may be available on the basis of academic excellence for applicants from Africa.

Selection Criteria for Lord Walston Scholarship for African Students

‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ All eligible candidates to whom the School have made an offer are automatically considered for nomination.

Scholarship Applications are due on 16 March 2016

Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Lord Walston Scholarship for African Students

1. Wondwosen Kebede

January 11, 2016 at 3:39 PM

sir/madam I am Wondwosen Kebede From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by Water Resources and Irrigation engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by Irrigation engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email kebede2245@gmail.com phone +251921037345 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

2. belayneh demissie

January 12, 2016 at 5:49 AM

sir/madam I Am Belayneh Demissie From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by chemical engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by chemical engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email Belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

January 12, 2016 at 4:10 PM

sir/madam my name is Gemeda Wakjira from Ethiopia. I have been graduated in Business Management 2008.i would like to proceed in Masters of Business Administration or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? Email buneewakjira@gmail.com phone +251965486945 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

4. Gemeda Wakjira

January 12, 2016 at 4:12 PM

5. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 2:14 PM

my name is mohamed I am student I am somalia I want to learn Engineering telecommunication I am poor you about Somalia please contact email caliyeeta@hotmail.com

6. Temesgen Fekadu

January 15, 2016 at 6:48 PM

My name is Temesgen Fekadu from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Wollega University by Hydraulic &water Resource Engineering. I seek to apply your ascholar program. So contact me by e-mail:temefeke@gmail.com or 0917845997

7. Belesty Ayenew

January 19, 2016 at 3:11 AM

l want to attend msc programme in climate change so please contact in +251913607266

8. Belesty Ayenew

January 19, 2016 at 3:14 AM

myName is belesty Ayenew now l want to attend msc programme in climate change so please contact +251913607266

9. Melese Reta

January 22, 2016 at 11:08 AM

Hello sir/madam my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.I have been graduated from Jimma University in Civil Engineering course with B.Sc.degree in June 2015.I would like to proceed in M.Sc level by Agricultural and Rural development or related field.I have great respect and passion to your beloved community as we have aged relation with our country.could you contact me kindly? My phone number:+251912810451 or Email:melukoo2013@gmail.com Thaks with best regards!!

10. Wako Dido Diba

January 24, 2016 at 6:36 PM

my name is wako Dido Diba from Ethiopia. I have been graduated from Bahir Dar University by Natural Resource management in 2014.now days I’m working bureau of Rural land and environmental protection office. I seek to apply scholarship program by Environment and climate change program. please contact me by E-mail – wakokiya@Gmail.com or +251916776994 or +251920643909

11. Golicha Doko

January 24, 2016 at 9:46 PM

hello dears! my name is Golicha Doko from Ethiopia I want learn your scholarships please give chance to me and contact me by 0925675795 or Golicha2015@gmail.com

12. WARIO DAB ASO

February 1, 2016 at 6:18 AM

my name is Wario Dabaso from Ethiopia 3rd year student in economics. Hence,I seek scholarship for master program .contact me by this address ,phone 0935909824 Email: wariodb@gmail. com

13. sheila mutundi

February 4, 2016 at 9:43 AM

hae all…am sheila mutundi from Kenya….all appreciate ur help for I will achieve my dreams despite comming from a poor background…regards…

14. sheila mutundi

February 4, 2016 at 9:44 AM

contact me at ±254728106010

15. Golicha Doko Huqa

February 21, 2016 at 11:35 PM

I am 3rd year student at wsu.please give chance and contact me by 0925675795 or Golicha2015@gmail.com

16. Endale Demissie

March 7, 2016 at 3:19 PM

Hi I’m Endale Demissie from Ethiopia i have graduated BA degree in Economics with CGPA above 80 percent. i’m suspend to learn Msc in ur country please give me free funded chance & contact me phone 0924302240& Demissendale@gmail.com